+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Jonahrd

Mar 29, 2018
Hello Jonarhd,
Congratulations! Thank you for sharing your timeline here!
I will be very glad if you can answer the questions below:
-You submitted medical documents in 12/2018, medical pass in 02/2020. Did it take 14 month to pass the documents?? Or you did 2nd Medical exam in 2020?
-When did you get decision made?
Thank you!
Congratulations one more time!;)
Yes it did. I believe they notify you of medical pass at the end just before you are due to receive PR

Reactions: Nadia_Zzz

Hassananwar1

Star Member
Sep 7, 2018
I have received my CSQ last Month May 15, I am completing my PR Application for Federal, For Federal do I need to scan all stamped/ visas pages of my passport to just information page ?

suzzy24

Jun 2, 2018
No still! Although my processing time line has reached 100%. Like many others, we need to wait until this corona situation subsides.
Hello,
My processing time has also reached nearly 100 %, did you call to ask ? i have not got any correspondence for medical so far ? any idea what should i do ? thanks a lot

Citizens10

May 6, 2020
Hello,
My processing time has also reached nearly 100 %, did you call to ask ? i have not got any correspondence for medical so far ? any idea what should i do ? thanks a lot
Hello suzzy
There is nothing anyone can do until the pandemic situation subsides. If you're already at 100% I think youll be amongst the first ones to receive medical as soon as the clinics are once again available. But expect some months of additional delays with the whole process which are inevitable at this point and anticipate having a closed work permit with your employer if you need to in the meantimeto stay in the territory.

IJH

Star Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello guys
I have a good news for ppl waiting for their medical exam.
clinics doing medical for immigration is now open for 4-5 days so i guess we would receive medical request soon!

Rana H

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
Hello guys
clinics doing medical for immigration is now open for 4-5 days so i guess we would receive medical request soon!
Can you share please from Where did u get this information?
Hope so very soon

IJH

Star Member
Apr 5, 2020
Can you share please from Where did u get this information?
Hope so very soon
I called approved medical physician and talked abt what is happening.
Unfortunately she told me that we cant do upfront medical in mtl

Rana H

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
I called approved medical physician and talked abt what is happening.
Unfortunately she told me that we cant do upfront medical in mtl
Do you think they will continue processing our files now? Im waiting for medicals. My bar shows 4 months left (as it's 23 months now)

Reactions: serge1985

IJH

Star Member
Apr 5, 2020
Do you think they will continue processing our files now? Im waiting for medicals. My bar shows 4 months left (as it's 23 months now)
Yeah definitely, the physician told me she is getting more patients now than before and my lawyer contacted ircc if my file getting delayed or stopped due to covid-19 but ircc says it is normally processing So wait for their next step to follow.

mumen700

Jan 10, 2020
Hello guys
Can you please tell us for which visa office?

Rana H

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
Yeah definitely, the physician told me she is getting more patients now than before and my lawyer contacted ircc if my file getting delayed or stopped due to covid-19 but ircc says it is normally processing So wait for their next step to follow.
Is it sydney nova Scotia office.? Coz I think the office is opened?