+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

ncat99

Jan 22, 2019
So, today my progress bar reached 100%. It says the estimated completion date is May 6th, 2020. However, it still says "submitted." On the other website, my application says "decision made." I still haven't received word from Canada.
@buenosairesriosantiago
Congrats your long journey is complete. You will get your Passport Request soon. Maybe slightly delayed due to COVID.

Can you also add your timeline in this tracker ? https://imtrackdb.firebaseapp.com

ncat99

Jan 22, 2019
@ArNo84 In the tracker your have biometric request date 2019-04-06 but your residence is Canada. During early 2019, IRCC did not require biometrics for inland applicants. We have very similar timelines. Other cases in 2019-01 also did not get biometrics. How come you get the biometric request ?

ArNo84

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
Montréal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
23-01-2019
AOR Received.
05-04-2019
@ArNo84 In the tracker your have biometric request date 2019-04-06 but your residence is Canada. During early 2019, IRCC did not require biometrics for inland applicants. We have very similar timelines. Other cases in 2019-01 also did not get biometrics. How come you get the biometric request ?
I did biometrics for my closed work permit after my WHV.

ncat99

Jan 22, 2019
I did biometrics for my closed work permit after my WHV.
Thanks, I was wondering why :).

Do you know if we need to do biometrics on work permit renewals for inland ? My work permit renewal will be in 5 months. I dont think by that time I will get PPR, so have to renew work permit one more time.

Reactions: ArNo84

ArNo84

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
Montréal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
23-01-2019
AOR Received.
05-04-2019
Thanks, I was wondering why :).

Do you know if we need to do biometrics on work permit renewals for inland ? My work permit renewal will be in 5 months. I dont think by that time I will get PPR, so have to renew work permit one more time.
For sure if you do flagpole you'll do biometrics for your new WP.
But I don't know how it'll be if you do it online.

Reactions: ncat99

kia.mt

Apr 27, 2020
Thanks Bro,
I called Helpdesk yesterday and explained my situation. She told that they will put the stamp with date immediately they receive application and consider the fee that reflects at that time of application received at their CIC center. Hence, we need to pay additional fee. She also told they may not return application and instead ask to pay for additional fee.

Pls keep me update if you get any mail reply.
Guys,

I've just received a reply from IRCC regarding to the our application that has been sent before 30th April, they specified that :

"Applicable fees will apply according to the date the application is submitted:
  • If the application is sent by mail on or after April 30, 2020, the new increased fees must be paid as indicated in the pay your fees section,
  • If the application is submitted online through Express Entry, the fees requested within the electronic payment system will not reflect the new fees. This should be modified on June 2nd, 2020. Until then, applicants are asked to follow these instructions before submitting the application.""
more confusion!! at least we know they are not going to return our application.

bassamkaaki

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Reactions: Emoz

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
So, today my progress bar reached 100%. It says the estimated completion date is May 6th, 2020. However, it still says "submitted." On the other website, my application says "decision made." I still haven't received word from Canada.
There are delays on PPR and COPR emails. My application changed to decision made in mid-March and no news since then. I hope they will start to re-send these emails soon.

Reactions: dearmilkyway

naveen881

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
There are delays on PPR and COPR emails. My application changed to decision made in mid-March and no news since then. I hope they will start to re-send these emails soon.
Mine is the same. siince mid march it is decision made but no news on my profile.

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
Mine is the same. siince mid march it is decision made but no news on my profile.
I also asked for my GCMS notes the week of March 18th and it says that my application was approved by March-13th and ready for Visa. I even contacted IRCC via a web form to ask for some information about when they will restart to send PPR and CoPR and they just congratulated me for having my application approved, but couldn't give me an estimation. So there is no other choice than waiting :)

Reactions: naveen881

NAZ1978

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Hey there,
My progress bar reached 100% and im not able to check my status on ECAS.
However, it says on my account "we need more time to process your application"
To buenosairesriosantiago.................has the same been mentioned in your account?
Thanks

naveen881

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
I also asked for my GCMS notes the week of March 18th and it says that my application was approved by March-13th and ready for Visa. I even contacted IRCC via a web form to ask for some information about when they will restart to send PPR and CoPR and they just congratulated me for having my application approved, but couldn't give me an estimation. So there is no other choice than waiting :)
Thanks man !! for sharing this valuable information..