+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

shikz

Feb 5, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I need your guidance for my open work permit which is expiring in Sept 2020 but my PR timeline is showing to expect my PR by November 2020.
MY AOR is March 2019 and I haven't received medical request as of now. I have confirmed from Quebec govt that my CSQ is valid as I have filed my federal PR.

I am not sure, how do i extend my work permit in case of QSW? I know that we can bridge work permit or ask for extension if it was through other provinces or EE.

Please help me out in this. If I need to ask my company to file a closed work permit for me or simply provide some letter to the government.

Many thanks!

Leokun

May 25, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I need your guidance for my open work permit which is expiring in Sept 2020 but my PR timeline is showing to expect my PR by November 2020.
MY AOR is March 2019 and I haven't received medical request as of now. I have confirmed from Quebec govt that my CSQ is valid as I have filed my federal PR.

I am not sure, how do i extend my work permit in case of QSW? I know that we can bridge work permit or ask for extension if it was through other provinces or EE.

Please help me out in this. If I need to ask my company to file a closed work permit for me or simply provide some letter to the government.

Many thanks!
If you have a valide CSQ and open work permit, your employer can very easy apply for close work permit, valid 2 years. Your company needs to fill a form online and pay about $250.

https://www.canada.ca/fr/immigration-refugies-citoyennete/organisation/publications-guides/bulletins-guides-operationnels/residents-temporaires/travailleurs-etrangers/cas-quebec/renouvellement-prolongation-certains-titulaires-selection-quebec-dispenses-etude-impact.html

https://www.canada.ca/fr/immigration-refugies-citoyennete/organisation/partenaires-fournisseurs-services/portail-employeurs.html

Reactions: shikz

andriimaltsev

Nov 6, 2019
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Dear friends.
I have a question about filling out IMM 5669 "Antécédants/ Declaration" form. There is a question about whether I ever submitted asylum seeeker claim in Canada or any other country? I had some experience in Sweden back in 2003, but i withdrew my claim after 1 month of staying there and came back to my home country. I would really prefer not to disclose this info as the story that I used for my claim was so fake and bogus and I do not want that CIC discovered that I had lied to get a refugee status.

1. How is it ever possible that CIC can get detailed info about my claim? Can it be disclosed to a third country authorities?
2. Is this form for the information about the past 10 yrs or it covers all my life?

If you have any specific info about that, I would really appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Hey, I’m wondering how everything turned out for you regarding this question?

ArNo84

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
Montréal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
23-01-2019
AOR Received.
05-04-2019
Can someone please help me out.
I am a temporary worker in Montreal. I recieved my CSQ in August 2018, applied PR application in november of 2018 and the processing time being shown is 23 months (OCT 2020).

However, they recently called my employer and asked some details which is worrying me. Do they usually do that? Also when should I expect a call for medical? Anyone with a similar case and time frame?
Any advice and help will be appreciated!
Hi,
Did you get a change in your file after the call?
Or any news on why they called your employer?
Thanks