+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Uniqueusername

Nov 26, 2019
Hi everyone, I know its getting really stressful but trust me we're all in the same boat. I was happy to see the time frame reduce by a month a few weeks ago. Applied in Nov 2018, AOR: Jan 2019 and it shows 9 months pending. Yet to receive any news for medical. So by reading the forum i understood that they have cleared candidates (this december) that recieved their AOR's in April-May 2018. August 2018 and other applicants might go through in January. Fingers crossed!

Mhdkod

Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
B556
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/11/2015
AOR Received.
14/12/2015
Hi everyone, I know its getting really stressful but trust me we're all in the same boat. I was happy to see the time frame reduce by a month a few weeks ago. Applied in Nov 2018, AOR: Jan 2019 and it shows 9 months pending. Yet to receive any news for medical. So by reading the forum i understood that they have cleared candidates (this december) that recieved their AOR's in April-May 2018. August 2018 and other applicants might go through in January. Fingers crossed!
Hi, we have z same timeline, applied in Nov 2018 and AOR Jan 2019, lets keep each other posted in case of any update, good luck to all..

Reactions: ppcg2510

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
I applied in Dec 2018 and AOR in april 2019. It shows 10 months pending. no yet medicals :(
I have got the same timeline. Only 5 days back my ecas changed into “ in process”. I have not received any medical request. Its draining me up just like you. Yet you do need to calm down, be patient and hope for the best. I wish you all the best.

Reactions: Rana H

ncat99

Jan 22, 2019
Most of us are asking about each others timeline & there is so much of back & forth. If everyone could update their timelines at https://imtrackdb.firebaseapp.com , we can save a lot of time & have consistent timeline information in one single place rather than browsing through various pages in the forum.

The best 2 features of the timeline tracker are:

1. Sorting the data based on dates.
2. Filtering of data.
Both of the above can be done on multiple columns at the same time.
Please make use of the above two features to compare your cases.

showne

Sep 19, 2018
Hi Friends,
Please update if any one knows-I got the below message over mail:

Subject: Update of your declaration of interest
Mrs,
Sir,
We inform you that changes have been made to the
declaration of interest and you are invited to update your file. The
modifications involve the "Consents" section and have the following objectives:
• make your depersonalized employability profile visible to
potential employers so that they can consult it,
information on your level of education, your fields of study, your
work experiences (occupied professions) and your knowledge of
French;
• allow employers who would be interested in your profile to
contact you for a possible hiring process, while
preserving your personal information;
• demonstrate your interest in being contacted by an employer to occupy
temporary employment in Quebec;
• obtain your consent to participate in studies to improve
our services.
The update you are invited to do covers three facets of your
profile:
- your interest in holding a temporary job in Quebec;
- your consent to participate in studies (surveys and groups
of discussing);
- your consent to be informed of the recruitment missions of the
Quebec abroad.
However, note that the choice whether or not to update the section
"Consents" will have no impact on the validity of your declaration
of interest or the possibility of receiving an invitation by the Minister to present
a request for permanent selection.
To update your declaration of interest, you must log in to your
profile on the Arrima platform and follow the steps below.
1. Click on the "..." icon.
2. Then click on the "Update my file" option located at the
right of your declaration of interest in the "My files" section.
3. Make sure to update the section whose pellet is not
green color.
December 19, 2019
- 2 -
4. Finally, save your changes and file the update for your
declaration of interest.
Please receive, Madam, Sir, our best regards.

Ghostrider0789

Apr 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia - London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-08-2018
Doc's Request.
07-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-03-2019
Med's Request
24-04-2019 - Upfront
Med's Done....
30-05-2019
Good you got a helpful agent. I think your PPR is coming soon once they get your documents.

How do you send the original PCC ? When they say "original" does it mean you have to mail them the original PCC to their Sydney address ?
I have sent a scanned copy of PCC when I received it in 2018 through the web form, but officer requested it again,
So I confirmed with CIC agent and he told me, I will have to send a same original copy in the mail to Sydney address,

I have also confirmed if I need to send the same old PCC or New PCC copy? The agent said, If the officer needs a new copy, the officer should have mentioned new copy in document request, but as document request only says original copy of PCC, you just have to mail old PCC original copy.

BTW my PCC was delivered in Sydney this morning, so fingers crossed.

Last edited:

ncat99

Jan 22, 2019
I have sent a scanned copy of PCC when I received it in 2018 through the web form, but officer requested it again,
So I confirmed with CIC agent and he told me, I will have to send a same original copy in the mail to Sydney address,

I have also confirmed if I need to send the same old PCC or New PCC copy? The agent said, If the officer needs a new copy, the officer should have mentioned new copy in document request, but as document request only says original copy of PCC, you just have to mail old PCC original copy.

BTW my PCC was delivered in Sydney this morning, so fingers crossed.
Thanks, this is useful information. I think once the officer gets your PCC, your PPR will be coming soon. :)

Blessme00

Star Member
Dec 2, 2019
Hey buddy,
Any news for aor for after july-10 applicants?
I called last week and lmagent told me they are not able to find me, so processing is not begun. But it's normal and if you don't hear back from us than by the end of this month tha call us back, we will look further.

I will call around 5th January.

Reactions: ngkapadiya

Martin 87

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Hey buddy,
Any news for aor for after july-10 applicants?
I called last week and lmagent told me they are not able to find me, so processing is not begun. But it's normal and if you don't hear back from us than by the end of this month tha call us back, we will look further.

I will call around 5th January.
Hi, so did he tell you that the process time starts from the point of AOR?
Cause we are confused in this thread!!!

Reactions: ngkapadiya