+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Canadadreams...

Jun 15, 2019
Its end of the year so it makes sense. That means that if the quota is full for this year, the next PPRs would be January 2020. Makes sense. We are so lucky we got our DM/ PPR just recently on Dec 5.
It could be, because processing times reduced by one month, this years Quota is full and they stopped accepting new applications and new year is approaching and there could be pressure on the IRCC for increasing the processing times from 17 months to 23 months. If they would give us PPR's this new year,then we would be lucky. Yet we can't speculate. Let's hope for the best.

Mr.Worldwide

Nov 25, 2019
I live outside canada and waiting for PPR and want to call CIC regarding my application status. Which number should I call please?

mayar-123456789

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
hello,

I need an urgent help please any one have any information let me know!!

We’ve got the landing visa and passport back 2day , its valid until 10th april but for special reasons we’ll have to withdraw one applicant (a child with ADHD) he is within therapy plan he cant stop.

any idea wether its possible?!!
how long it will take ?!
what is the process???

we all are done with hall application we only have to buy the tickets and fly

its mentioned that the hall applicants have to appear in the landing and if one is missing reason has to be mentioned.

Martin 87

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
hello,

We’ve got the landing visa and passport back 2day , its valid until 10th april but for special reasons we’ll have to withdraw one applicant (a child with ADHD) he is within therapy plan he cant stop.

how long it will take ?!
what is the process???

its mentioned that the hall applicants have to appear in the landing and if one is missing reason has to be mentioned.
What do you mean by plan can't be stopped
Don't let the child lose the chance to come to Canada
ADHD can be treated in Canada

Leokun

May 25, 2018
hello,

how long it will take ?!
what is the process???

Why it is not possible to land just for few days and go back again, all of you !? You have more than 3 months, I'm sure you can find a window of 1 week.

Panchit23

Apr 2, 2019
Can anyone help me or if anyone encounter this message... ( 1 new message) on my online account but theres no new actual message..thanks in advance for thoese will reply

karimattia

Nov 7, 2018
Can anyone help me or if anyone encounter this message... ( 1 new message) on my online account but theres no new actual message..thanks in advance for thoese will reply
Sometimes it takes up to 24 hrs to appear on your file. Sometimes it's not a message, it's just an update for your file.

Reactions: ncat99

Vahan

Sep 7, 2014
Dear all,
I have applied for the permanent residency in August 2019, but still didnt receive AoR.
Is it normal? and can you please help me how to contact the centralized intake office in Sydney?

Best,
Vahan

Leokun

May 25, 2018
Dear all,
I have applied for the permanent residency in August 2019, but still didnt receive AoR.
Is it normal? and can you please help me how to contact the centralized intake office in Sydney?

Best,
Vahan
My colleague who send her papers on 27 AUG called yesterday the immigration and they told her that they forgot to send her the letter of AOR and she has to be ready to wait minimum of 2 years for DM. They found her by name, she couldn't enplane me exactly how.

Reactions: Vahan

SAAEA

Jun 4, 2019
Iran
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
AOR Received.
12-03-2019
File Transfer...
18-10-2019
Med's Request
10-10-2019
Med's Done....
24-10-2019
Hi there
Our TimeLine:
CSQ: 2018/10/10
Federal application received: 2019/3/12
Started processing application: 2019/5/30
Biometry request Email: 2019/5/30
Biometry did: 2019/6/19
Pre-Arrival Service letter: 2019/8/23
Military Service update request Email: 2019/10/9
Medical Request: 2019/10/10
Medical Passed: 2019/10/24
Now:
Estimated remaining processing time: 14 Months
Is this time (14 m) accurate?

Adeniyi22

May 3, 2019
All visa always valid for one year. why are yours 4 months?

hello,

how long it will take ?!
what is the process???

4 month