+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Any input appreciated.

I have been told by the agent over the phone that my security check and background check are completed and the only remaining puzzle is doing my medical again as the previous one is expired. So far, i am waiting for 3 weeks to receive the re-medical documents. Any idea of how long longer should i wait?
I believe that your PPR is just after your remedical. Can you pls share your timeline?

ArNo84

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
Montréal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
23-01-2019
AOR Received.
05-04-2019
I really do hope so. Its been bugging me all day. My employer simply replied saying they should ask me that. I dont know if he did the right thing. I asked a few people who applied the same way and none of their employers recieved any calls. Perhaps I'm overthinking. And yes, i do have two work permits. The second one is valid until march 2020.
Hi,
When did you start your second work permit?
Did you start it after sending your PR application?

Leokun

May 25, 2018
Hi,
When did you start your second work permit?
Did you start it after sending your PR application?
You can not have two work permits, you can not have two status at the same time. I had one when I applied for PR (open work permit) and meanwhile I had to get new one because the other expired, but closed work permit. So now, I'm stuck with my employer, I can't change my job. May be that was the question of the immigration agent !?

Reactions: ppcg2510

ArNo84

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
Montréal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
23-01-2019
AOR Received.
05-04-2019
You can not have two work permits, you can not have two status at the same time. I had one when I applied for PR (open work permit) and meanwhile I had to get new one because the other expired, but closed work permit. So now, I'm stuck with my employer, I can't change my job. May be that was the question of the immigration agent !?
I understand, that's why I'm asking more information, why did they call the employer?!

If you have a valid CSQ - PEQ like me, you can have a new closed work permit but not at the same time for sure!

Martin 87

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019

Leokun

May 25, 2018
I understand, that's why I'm asking more information, why did they call the employer?!

If you have a valid CSQ - PEQ like me, you can have a new closed work permit but not at the same time for sure!
If he has close work permit they make sure that is properly used, my guess.

dav sohi

Nov 28, 2019
All right now its the time to fill out forms for federal, so my questions are as follows,

1. which CSQ number we use in IMM008 ? (Individual reference number or file number )

2. Do we need to show any funds in bank ?

3. Do we notary attest the photocopies ? (like birth certificate etc)

4. Do we send the file by regular mail or courier ?

5. I want to pay the fees by credit card which is fine i guess or is there is other preferred option ? (like bank draft)