+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

pinkkk_blueee

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
Hello,

I have the following timeline:
AOR: Dec 2017
APP: Feb 2018
MR: April 2018
CV request: Aug 2019

My progress bar shows that 6 days is remaining. Does anybody have the same timeline?

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Hello,

I have the following timeline:
AOR: Dec 2017
APP: Feb 2018
MR: April 2018
CV request: Aug 2019

My progress bar shows that 6 days is remaining. Does anybody have the same timeline?
Yours is so late! CV request is actually an indication of Security Check and also your Medical also expired, from what country are you from?

CrimSoN333

Mar 27, 2019
Quebec
Category........
QSW
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
Passport Req..
13-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2020
Hello guys,

I got a question about medical exam. My girlfriend and I applied through QSW separately. On Oct21 she received medical exam requirement of both of us and we did it last week. The report is on the way to IRCC. However, I received medical exam requirement too yesterday Nov 11. Does anyone have any idea that if I should perform another medical exam?

Thanks and good luck

pinkkk_blueee

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
Yours is so late! CV request is actually an indication of Security Check and also your Medical also expired, from what country are you from?
I am from Iran.
Many ppl from my nationality has already got their PR although they applied later than me.

I have called CIC many times and requested cgms notes, but still not getting anything from them.
What can I do to make my process faster? any suggestions?

saam83

Star Member
Dec 15, 2017
I am from Iran.
Many ppl from my nationality has already got their PR although they applied later than me.

I have called CIC many times and requested cgms notes, but still not getting anything from them.
Hi, I don't think it's delayed that much. I applied on August 2017 and got the decision made email after 26 months!

Reactions: pinkkk_blueee

Prestinharis

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hello guys,

I got a question about medical exam. My girlfriend and I applied through QSW separately. On Oct21 she received medical exam requirement of both of us and we did it last week. The report is on the way to IRCC. However, I received medical exam requirement too yesterday Nov 11. Does anyone have any idea that if I should perform another medical exam?

Thanks and good luck
Hi.. your really lucky.. you got medical twice.. people like me didn’t even receive it once.. we’ll go ahead and give ur medicals.. just a request.. would you like to share your time line and ur country

Feb 21, 2019
Hi guys!
Just to let you know, I called the Service Center today to know about my application status as I haven't received AOR yet(AR on the 7th of August).
The agent told me it takes up to 18 weeks from the date the application arrived to be in their server these days.

Reactions: ngkapadiya

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
I am from Iran.

Iran is one of those flagged nations, maybe its one of the reasons. Ordering GCMS is actually helpful.

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Hi.. your really lucky.. you got medical twice.. people like me didn’t even receive it once.. we’ll go ahead and give ur medicals.. just a request.. would you like to share your time line and ur country
receiving medicals twice is actually not bery lucky. It can be a mistake. And remedicals too is also not considered lucky bec you need to pay twice! Having medicals will not also make your PR application faster!

Reactions: antoinetlj