+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Could you please see the document " contract respecting financial self-sufficiency " . It doesn't say cad10k anywhere, if you have declared then you'll haveto show them that amount of money, but it did say about how much the principal applicant should show and the amount adds up according the members of the family , all the details are mentioned very clearly eg. A principal applicant accompanying spouse with two minors is around CAD5500. And I guess it doesn't apply to inland applicants as you can read in the first paragraph, yet I urge you to confirm twice.
It should be not more than or up to 10K CAD, Its not actually required to bring 10K CAD

lawrenceraj

Oct 8, 2018
Just wait for the request, they may extend your medicals. I got my MR after being expired for 8 months

could you please explain my medical will extend? But someone said in this forum if your outland applicant it wont be extend .CIC will ask for re-medical? and I am in 17th month.

nsd19

Jul 27, 2019
Hello Forum Friends,

I am completing 24 months of the process this next month of October. They asked me a second round of medical exams 24th of July and they received my medical results as passed on the 14th of August. I still have no news about my PR. IRCC keeps saying my Security Check hasn't started yet, I have talked to my MP and asked many lawyers and the only response I receive is that I need to wait... Wait for what? 24 months! Come on... I see no hope for this anymore. Anyone with a similar experience? What is going on?

Mhur

Sep 24, 2019
Hello Forum Friends,

I am completing 24 months of the process this next month of October. They asked me a second round of medical exams 24th of July and they received my medical results as passed on the 14th of August. I still have no news about my PR. IRCC keeps saying my Security Check hasn't started yet, I have talked to my MP and asked many lawyers and the only response I receive is that I need to wait... Wait for what? 24 months! Come on... I see no hope for this anymore. Anyone with a similar experience? What is going on?
I will also complete 24 months in october. I had medicals in may 2018 and did not get a request for re medicals. They asked for the cv and updated schedule A form on August 8th 2019 which is an indication that security might be started. I have requested gcms notes and hopefully they will make the picture clear.

EVA RAO

Nov 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
02/12/2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hope Soon

andienzen

Jan 15, 2019
A question to inland applications who recently landed:

According to this http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/students/stay-quebec/permanent-residence/changes-status.html, we will have to apply for a new health insurance card (RAMQ) after becoming a permanent resident even if we still have a valid card from our temporary status (work permit).

However, the website does not specify if we'll be subject to another 3 months waiting period as was the case for our first health insurance card or for outland applicants. Did anyone go through this recently and can tell me if they had to wait 3 months before getting a their new card (gap in coverage)?

EVA RAO

Nov 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
02/12/2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hope Soon

megoman

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied PR through QSW program on March 2014,
1) CSQ approved on Sept-2018
2) File received at Federal on Feb 2019
4) AOR on April 2019
5) Bio-metrics done on may 2019
6) Waiting for medicals...
Lets all hope for the best..:)
So medical is the next step after BIOMETRICS ?

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
I will also complete 24 months in october. I had medicals in may 2018 and did not get a request for re medicals. They asked for the cv and updated schedule A form on August 8th 2019 which is an indication that security might be started. I have requested gcms notes and hopefully they will make the picture clear.
That’s so unfortunate that the processing time is just 22 months and here you are on your 24tg month, just starting with the the security check. From what country are you from? Are you from flagged nations? Thanks