+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

lawrenceraj

Oct 8, 2018
For those who updated their home address using the Webform, how long does it take for you to see the change on ECAS? I submitted a Webform request about 2 weeks ago, but I still see my old home address on ECAS. Thanks in advance for the help!
For my it tooks 3 weeks to updates. have you uploaded your new leasinging document in web form?. Earlier it was updated just 2 to 4 days.
Now taking some time to update.

Thanks
Lawrence.

Reactions: SQ1226

SQ1226

Apr 1, 2018
For my it tooks 3 weeks to updates. have you uploaded your new leasinging document in web form?. Earlier it was updated just 2 to 4 days.
Now taking some time to update.

Thanks
Lawrence.
Oh I wasn't aware that you need to upload your new lease! I will wait for another week or so. If it still doesn't change, maybe I'll submit a new Webform with my lease document.
Thank you for the help!

Mhdkod

Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
B556
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/11/2015
AOR Received.
14/12/2015
Hello,

How long does it take MIDI approximately to send CSQ for a new baby? Thanks..

EVA RAO

Nov 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
02/12/2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hope Soon
Any one in Montreal
I am looking for Apartment
Fully furnished
1 or 2 bed from
13 Nov to 13 Jan
I checked all options but it’s not advisable to book online except AirBNB

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Hey guys, hope y'all doing well.

I have been following this thread lately and have few question regarding the processof selection.

My situation is as below.
I got my CSQ under peq- quebec diploma this July then Applied to federal level in August and currently waiting for AOR.
How much time does it take to get the AOR?

I have seen some people got it within a month of time. I sent my application to 49 dorchester street, Sydney, NS. By Canada expresspost and i didn't ask for sign when delivering the post to make their job easier, but now i am wondering is it the right adress or i should have used the PO Box adress?

In tracking it says delivered, but there is no person responsible who recieved my file since i haven't asked for a signature.
I am also doubting that the delivery guy just left the courier outside at the door or something. Can anyone please help me clearing this doubt who has the idea of how postal companies work? I am depressed thinking about it

Also, i have 4 months unofficial gap in my studies in canada, does it leave bad impression in officer's mind?

What's more is that i changed 4 or 5 jobs after i got my pgwp and currently i drives uber. Do I need to work as an employee in any company to get my application approved at federal level?

I have been living in quebec since 4 years now and i never travelled to my home or anywhere else, all i did is study, work and learning french, I have done all kind of jobs warehouse labour, call centers , truck drivers, tim hortons jobs and i declared everything in my schedule A form and i never partied in downtown or i haven't even visited niagra falls yet, but now
I am planning to travel to western canada, europe , south america and asian countries.
So my question is that am i allowed to work as an uber driver in quebec so that i ca be flexible and travel when i want or i have to start working for any employer with the dead end jobs?

What impact could be on my application if I travel too much?

Your help will be much appreciated.

Your concern is so complicated.

First, your file will not be lost, just wait for the AOR. You just sent it last August, it takes three months for some and longer for others.

And for your other concern, every file is unique and it will be dealt accordingly by an officer. Good luck!

Leokun

May 25, 2018
Any one in Montreal
I am looking for Apartment
Fully furnished
1 or 2 bed from
13 Nov to 13 Jan
I checked all options but it’s not advisable to book online except AirBNB
Book something for 2-3 weeks and search for apartment when you arrive. I don't know if it's possible to have a contract online in Montreal and it's better to see the place before rent it. It's getting more and more difficult to find something descent and September is not the best time - schools just started.

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
So under what circumstances it could be rejected?
In other words how do they process one's application?
What factors can cause the delay of processing time?
In this thread i saw few people who recieved their Visa between posted time between 15 to 17 months and some people are still waiting after 22 months.?
There are a lot of factors that we cant predict and there is no pattern for each application based on our own experiences. Each case is dealt accordingly by an officer. Lets just be positive. Good luck!

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Ok.
Have you heard or seen any case who has been rejected at federal level or their csq has been revoked for some reason?
That’s actually a good question. If you applied for the Federal, and you passed criminal, medical, eligibility and security then you are good to go! If you dont have any misrepresentations and is not a medical and security threat, then I guess your application cant be refused.

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Hey guys, hope y'all doing well.

I have been following this thread lately and have few question regarding the processof selection.

My situation is as below.
I got my CSQ under peq- quebec diploma this July then Applied to federal level in August and currently waiting for AOR.
How much time does it take to get the AOR?

I have seen some people got it within a month of time. I sent my application to 49 dorchester street, Sydney, NS. By Canada expresspost and i didn't ask for sign when delivering the post to make their job easier, but now i am wondering is it the right adress or i should have used the PO Box adress?

In tracking it says delivered, but there is no person responsible who recieved my file since i haven't asked for a signature.
I am also doubting that the delivery guy just left the courier outside at the door or something. Can anyone please help me clearing this doubt who has the idea of how postal companies work? I am depressed thinking about it

Also, i have 4 months unofficial gap in my studies in canada, does it leave bad impression in officer's mind?

What's more is that i changed 4 or 5 jobs after i got my pgwp and currently i drives uber. Do I need to work as an employee in any company to get my application approved at federal level?

I have been living in quebec since 4 years now and i never travelled to my home or anywhere else, all i did is study, work and learning french, I have done all kind of jobs warehouse labour, call centers , truck drivers, tim hortons jobs and i declared everything in my schedule A form and i never partied in downtown or i haven't even visited niagra falls yet, but now
I am planning to travel to western canada, europe , south america and asian countries.
So my question is that am i allowed to work as an uber driver in quebec so that i ca be flexible and travel when i want or i have to start working for any employer with the dead end jobs?

What impact could be on my application if I travel too much?

Your help will be much appreciated.
Its hard to answer so many questions you asked above in a single go, but I will still attempt.

*AoR takes anywhere around 90 days +/- another 30 days usually. If you don't get after 90 days from the date of receipt of documents (as per courier), feel free to raise a web form or call CIC helpline.
* I sent my application in October 2018 @ - Centralized lntake Office, 49 Dorchester Street, Sydney, NS, B1P 522, Canada. So it looks like the same address where you couriered.
* Gap in studies wouldn't make a difference as you already have your CSQ in hand. No major challenges.
* You travel wherever you want, you do whatever you want (of course what's legal) but remember one thing - your intention to reside in Quebec must be intact. If you lose that, that means you misrepresented your intentions and may lead to a big mess.
* Travelling too much may lead to stringent background checks, if at all. Canada does the best possible screening by leveraging multiple partner agencies to verify if you are a potential threat to the country's security.

Hope this answers.

Reactions: ngkapadiya

shappa

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
I received CIO / BRCD (IRCC) email for passport request. Be patient, everybody will receive a good response one day, it is just matter of time.
I applied for Federal in September 2017, did re-medicals just 4 days ago.

But they listed some steps. It is a bit confusing. What I should do is just to send the passport, is it true?

STEP 1: Change in Circumstances:

STEP 2: Passport Requirements – Determine if you need to submit your passport(s)

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

1. One copy of this letter.

2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member respecting precise specifications.

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS

I am also sept2017 applicant, did re medicals on aug 2019. Still waiting.

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
I am also sept2017 applicant, did re medicals on aug 2019. Still waiting.
I also just passed remedicals last Aug 2, also waiting for PPR. Just called CIC and told me that everything is fine and will just need to wait for the golden email! I believe that since that you’re two years and just had the remedicals, you’ll have the PPR soon too. Good luck!

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
I understand the criminal and medical checks.
But what do they look for security checks and eligibility check since I am already eligible.
And at some point i changed my jobs every month in canada, do u think it could impact the decision making process tougher?
For the simple reason that Security check is a must and in fact, SS could take from months to years. There is a separate forum about Security checks on here, you can just check it.

For your second question, every application is unique and is dealt accordingly by officers, but your CSQ means that you are pre screened by Quebec immigration. Thanks

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Thanks buddy.
I have one more question,

I changed my job 4 or 5 times after i became a worker, and all of those jobs i did quit without giving a notice to the employer. (I just didnt show up at the work and left them a text or an email that i am quitting)
Does it impact negatively?
I don't think so, unless you have legal norm demanding you to inform employer XYZ days prior to leaving, which you breached.