+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Quebecdreams...

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
I'm with a correspondent who is an immigration lawyer, doesn't respond to queries often. So , how can I get GCMS notes on my own? Could somebody help me out?

niko80

Apr 21, 2014
It will expire on this 31st August.
Can anyone share their experience with remedical?
How long it will take for me to receive PPR after remedical??
I is interesting that some people do not get remedical request even after expiration for few weeks. \it seems that you will get PPR in a few weeks.

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Hi guys! Got an email requesting to submit photocopies of my passport on August 1st (ready for visa letter) but still haven't received the DM letter. Is it also an email or a physical letter? Is it normal to take that long? Cheers!
Congratulations. This means you have already got DM. Check your status on ECAS.

Reactions: rickdecakrd

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
No I applied myself, on the GC key nothing mentioned, but just to make sure do we receive hard copy for the AOR, or mail letter for the biometrics request directly with AOR, or just emails for both?
Always email
Email yes.

At the bottom of the GC key page, you will see the correspondances. I have 2, one for Roprf request and one being pre arrival services letter.

Reactions: Mhdkod

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Hi,
When we are asked to send passport for PR visa to enter Canada, how fresh should be the passport be, is it OK if passport is valid for 7 months?
Thanks
Almost. I Heard somewhere that it should at least have 6 months of validity left.

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Hi,
On the eCas it’s written after the acknowledgment of receipt line that they sent me a letter (January 2019), please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. However, I still haven’t received anything. Do they mean a hard copy of the AOR or they usually send something else? Thank you in advance.
It is on GC key. If you applied through lawyer, the latter should have informed you. In any case, check on GC key or your immigration firm.
I echo what ShannonT mentioned here.