+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Quebecdreams...

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hi All,

So I have an employer that is willing to write me a job offer and register me on the employer portal. Is there anything I can do in the meanwhile? DOes he have to do his part first and then am i allowed to apply for the work permit? I'm not even sure what to answer in the questionnaire to get to the LMIA exempt part

Any help would be amazing!

Best,
Areeb
I suppose your employer works out everything to get your Visa.

Priya27272727

Jul 18, 2019
Hello Friends,
Called IRCc todAy they conveyed us that our file no is not existing in their system , if applied outside canada they cant view it ,, is it true ? My agent told me my file is processing in london ircc , so where should in contact for my file status as already 22 months have passed , still awaiting reply from them or if you guys have the contact no of london ircc visa that wud be a very helpful to me

Quebecdreams...

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hello Friends,
Called IRCc todAy they conveyed us that our file no is not existing in their system , if applied outside canada they cant view it ,, is it true ? My agent told me my file is processing in london ircc , so where should in contact for my file status as already 22 months have passed , still awaiting reply from them or if you guys have the contact no of london ircc visa that wud be a very helpful to me
Why your agent is not helping you out ?
It's their onus to work out for you.

Quebecdreams...

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
True ,,but always they say we are not getting any revert from the authorities .. medical also expired in june month
You have to be hard on them otherwise they just mint money from us and don't do anything. Tell them to call the VO again even if they don't get any revert , it's ridiculous on these correspondents part as they charge huge amount of money and don't help us,is your correspondent an immigration lawyer?

Reactions: Priya27272727

Priya27272727

Jul 18, 2019
You have to be hard on them otherwise they just mint money from us and don't do anything. Tell them to call the VO again even if they don't get any revert , it's ridiculous on these correspondents part as they charge huge amount of money and don't help us,is your correspondent an immigration lawyer?
Yes .. he is , but no follow ups they do coz of them my file was rejected earlier and after sending administrative review by them again to MIDI i got my csq

Reactions: Seema22

Surulere2020

Jun 18, 2019
Hi

Yes it is mandatory as far as I know. Quebec, through CSQ, provided you an entry to canada on the condition that you will live and prosper in Quebec. Failing to show that you want to stay in QC at the airport might result in no entry.

That is the whole concept behind it, else you should have applied through PEQ for Calgary or EE.

I understand what you mean, you can always move afterwards but I strongly advise against not landing in QC.

“When an immigrant is approved for permanent residence in Canada, they receive a Confirmation of Permanent Residence document. An immigration officer at the port of entry or a CIC office signs and dates this document when permanent residence is finally granted. This document is used by permanent residents to show to provincial and territorial organizations in order to access services. There is an immigration category printed on this document.”

so I guess your PR card will have the code ‘SW1-QC’
Sorry, how long will it take after PR to move?

ab.alzoabi

Mar 7, 2019
Montreal
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
1-11-2021
Got my repeat medical request today.
Outland applicant
September 2017 lodged
June 7 2018 first mr
I hope to receive ppr soon
I was also asked to do a second medical exam on March 1st and i passed it on March 16th but i still didn't get DM or PPR even though i passed all process steps on March 1st even the background check. so don't get your hopes up so much or make plans so you don't get disappointed like i did

Quebecdreams...

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
I was also asked to do a second medical exam on March 1st and i passed it on March 16th but i still didn't get DM or PPR even though i passed all process steps on March 1st even the background check. so don't get your hopes up so much or make plans so you don't get disappointed like i did
We are praying that you receive your PPR soon....

Dannympp

Jul 19, 2019
Hi everybody, I'm a frequent reader of this forum since few weeks, however, i never sign up before today
below is my timeline

1. Application Received date...10Feb 2018.
2. AOR 20th March 2018
3. Processing OF application started on 1st october , 2018.
4. Medical Request....1st October 2018
5. Pre-arrival service...1st October 2018
6. Medical received .....October 18 ,2018
7. DM 17 July 2019
Waiting for PPR

I reside in Pretoria South Africa
Family of 5
File is being processed at Sydney visa office In Canada
How long before PPR approx ?

VALORIES

Mar 12, 2018
Hi everybody, I'm a frequent reader of this forum since few weeks, however, i never sign up before today
below is my timeline

1. Application Received date...10Feb 2018.
2. AOR 20th March 2018
3. Processing OF application started on 1st october , 2018.
4. Medical Request....1st October 2018
5. Pre-arrival service...1st October 2018
6. Medical received .....October 18 ,2018
7. DM 17 July 2019
Waiting for PPR

I reside in Pretoria South Africa
Family of 5
File is being processed at Sydney visa office In Canada
How long before PPR approx ?
Congrats!Does anyone still believe in FIFO? Please reply here. lol