+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Patience17

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
Co
People ! I was getting so frustrated with the processing time getting extended, but I got decision made this morning !!!! A bit over 15 months processing. My timeline is detailed under my username is Firewall on the excel spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11kdzo2tA_6HiILyuHtDsYtVajswDvHYTUiEFlFM1b28/edit#gid=185830120
BTW, I ordered my GMCS notes exactly a month ago.... probably it helped !!
Good luck everyone!

Congrats.
So you are an inland applicant under PEQ. This could explain the 15 months processing time.

All the best!

arc6016

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Category........
QSW
People ! I was getting so frustrated with the processing time getting extended, but I got decision made this morning !!!! A bit over 15 months processing. My timeline is detailed under my username is Firewall on the excel spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11kdzo2tA_6HiILyuHtDsYtVajswDvHYTUiEFlFM1b28/edit#gid=185830120
BTW, I ordered my GMCS notes exactly a month ago.... probably it helped !!
Good luck everyone!
Are you inland or outland?
Plz share your timeline.

saam83

Star Member
Dec 15, 2017
France! But I've been in Canada for the past 9 years
The country of origin could explain the reason you got your PR so fast. I've been in Canads for almost 7 years, I have a PhD from a Canadian University, I have a full time job, I bought a house here. But I'm from Iran. That's why I haven't received my PR after 22 months. You're so lucky.

pinkkk_blueee

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
The country of origin could explain the reason you got your PR so fast. I've been in Canads for almost 7 years, I have a PhD from a Canadian University, I have a full time job, I bought a house here. But I'm from Iran. That's why I haven't received my PR after 22 months. You're so lucky.
I agree. I am also from Iran, have passed 19th months but ss has not started yet!

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
I agree. I am also from Iran, have passed 19th months but ss has not started yet!
Dear Persian Friends,

Where did you get your police clearance certificates?
  • If you get it from Iran, which government office gives this document and how long does it take?
I am not Iranian but traveled to Tehran many times for business purposes.
Never stayed more than 90 days consecutively. But as total, when you sum up all my visits I stayed there more than 6 months.
I wonder; because of the probability that IRCC requests this document also from me.

Firewall38

Mar 29, 2019
I sympathize with you. DM will come since you're in the federal stage, but you have the bear the hassle a while longer... BTW, I almost have the same status than you (education, job& house status, and having traveled to Iran making me ineligible to visit some countries anymore etc). Best wishes!

Reactions: saam83

atish

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
3-11-2015
AOR Received.
03-02-2016
Med's Request
12-07-2018
Congratulations, Glad to read your message! Cheers!
You pointed rightly that all process will be done in Toronto..cheers mate

saam83

Star Member
Dec 15, 2017
Dear Persian Friends,

Where did you get your police clearance certificates?
  • If you get it from Iran, which government office gives this document and how long does it take?
I am not Iranian but traveled to Tehran many times for business purposes.
Never stayed more than 90 days consecutively. But as total, when you sum up all my visits I stayed there more than 6 months.
I wonder; because of the probability that IRCC requests this document also from me.
Hi, I got it from Police+10 offices, there are so many of them in all cities (www.epolice.ir). I think the procedure is different if you want to get it from Canada though, but don't know it.