+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
Dears,

Is there any way to upload additional/supporting documents for QSW applications during federal processing via the online system?

If yes, can you please show me the way.

Thanks.

Mapleleaves21forever

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Category........
Other
Passport Req..
waiting....
Then why your correspondent not helping you out with your case ? They charge $2500 but don't do their job.
Lol they are very helpful atleast in my case. They have always replied to my queries so I cannot doubt on their efforts. Its the government that has to work fast on the applications which have already gone beyond the processing time. I am grateful to my Representatives cz they have acted timely for all the documents requested by cic and giving prompt reply whenever I ask them for the information on my application. But like everyone in this forum posts “patience is the key” :) Whenever I feel low I come here and post my aggression or depression and in reply I always get positive answers and assurance :) that dose works for a month for me:p

Reactions: arc6016

Quebecdreams...

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Are you with any correspondents?? How are they treating you if you have one??
Yes I'm with a lady immigration lawyer from Canada who's an Indian by origin, their service is not to the mark, her workers keep changing every 3-6 months and the new person doesn't know my case because of their ignorance I had to apply six months late for CIC, I got my CSQ in August 2017 but they informed me in January 2018 , just imagine what type of service they provide. Also they told me initially the whole process is around 3 years but it's been 6 years now. Yet hoping for God's miracle in coming December.

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Do you guys think this is a generalized situation? We are only a few active people in this blog, do you guys think that this may be happening to only a few of us? I know two people who applied after me (I applied in October 2017) that became permanent residents this month already. Any comments on your experiences would be appreciated. Thanks and all the best for each of your cases.
There are other sites and forum . You might be right or they might be unaware of these forums.

saam83

Star Member
Dec 15, 2017
Dears,

Is there any way to upload additional/supporting documents for QSW applications during federal processing via the online system?

Thanks.
If they ask for additional document, they will open a place for you to upload it. if not, maybe through webform

megalomax

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
Philippines
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
7/07/2012
Doc's Request.
21/07/2014
AOR Received.
23/03/2018
Med's Request
16/07/2018
Med's Done....
14/08/2018
Someone got their DM in our group chat.

He lodged in May 2018 and medicals done October 2018.

And here I am with lodging Jan 2018 and medicals July 2018. I feel like I got skipped...

Anyway, still hoping for news this month... Website says I still have 18 weeks to go.

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Are you with any correspondents?? How are they treating you if you
Mine just took our payments to them and will inform us of any document demand or payment required. That’s all, no follow up, just relaying info. On the other hand, maybe when the 21 months are over, i’ll See their true colour. For the time being, they are completely useless. The only advantage of going through an agency is that their lawyer will step in if your application is rejected. But well, on a treatment scale, it’s like the mailroom service at my work.

And here I am with lodging Jan 2018 and medicals July 2018. I feel like I got skipped...

Anyway, still hoping for news this month... Website says I still have 18 weeks to go.
4months? Mine shows 5 month and still no medical so don’t feel skipped :)

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Dears,

Thanks.
If they ask for additional document, they will open a place for you to upload it. if not, maybe through webform
Yes on GC key itself

Firewall38

Mar 29, 2019

That's a great news! Was he an inland applicant?