+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Canadadreams...

Jun 15, 2019
Hello friends i have got mail and they return my file any idea what docments they have demend for me in this letter?

Incomplete Undertaking Application We acknowledge receipt of your Family Sponsorship application. We were unable to open your file in the absence of the required documents, ie A photocopy of the passport of the principal sponsored person (only the identity pages). 1 We are returning you danc, hereby. the documents you have to us To avoid further delays, be sure to return all required documents and vouchers identified in the attached list accompanied by this letter. to update, where applicable, the evidentiary documents related to the financial evaluation and the last two payslips. to fill out and sign, if you wish to pay by credit card, a new form "Payment by credit card available at the following address title / payment-carte.html http: //www.immigration-quebec gouv.ge. calfr / forms / tormulaire- Note that if you have already completed and sent the form of "Payment by credit card we inform you that it was destroyed for security and no amount has been charged to your credit card Remember that forms and guides as well as information on accepted methods of payment are available on our Internet site at www.immigration- quebec.gouv.gc ca in the Sponsors and Sponsors section. You can also obtain an application kit. mailing by contacting the Customer Contact Center (General Inquiries Service) at 514 864-9191 or 1 877 864-9191 Please feel free to receive our best wishes Do not send no original documents, unless otherwise indicated, because the submitted documents are not returned 285, nut Outre Qurst etag ETOULRETOUR 10dc 40%
Read the letter given by them and check for the required documents they are asking for.... if you are not with any correspondent I suggest you to consult if you can't understand anything or else atleast approach some experts ..... it's difficult to understand your case just by reading your message above.

karan sallan

Sep 7, 2015
Chandigarh
Category........
FAM
Read the letter given by them and check for the required documents they are asking for.... if you are not with any correspondent I suggest you to consult if you can't understand anything or else atleast approach some experts ..... it's difficult to understand your case just by reading your message above.
Ok thanks i think they r demend passport copy.

Calinda

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
I am in Federal stage in Rome office from 18 March 2018 it says still IN PROCESS. Does it take so long, I didnt get any invitation for Medical Exams yet. Is it normal time ?

smsayem

May 22, 2019
SOUTH ASIA
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
APRIL 2019
I have the same timeline from Dhaka
Interview held on April 2017
Federal application received in January 2019
AOR received in March 2019
Biometric request on March 2019
Waiting........

Reactions: Calinda

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hello, my file is IN PROCESS from 18 March 2018, i didnt get any invitation for medical tests yet. Is this waiting time normal??

Thank you
Unfortunately yes. See my timeline in signature below.

megalomax

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
Philippines
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
7/07/2012
Doc's Request.
21/07/2014
AOR Received.
23/03/2018
Med's Request
16/07/2018
Med's Done....
14/08/2018

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
#Repost since nobody replied :). No Offences.

Somehow feeling a little low today. Hence for staying motivated, need your inputs on when can we expect the next round of medical requests. Its been 8 months since my Federal File Received Date, and my ECAS still shows 'Application Received'.

On the other hand, I wonder whether or not it would make sense for me to get medical request now, considering the total processing timeline is 21 months, and I am still 13 months away from the finish line. Even if I get Medical Request now, chances are high that it would expire in the next 12 months, when I would still be shown another 2-4 months of the pending timeline(assuming CIC further raises the timelines). I don't want to be unnecessarily negative, but at least that's what I have seen with most of the cases getting DM after 25 months when their processing timeline was 20 months.

I will really appreciate if people in this group can share their inputs based upon their anticipations/past experiences.

Thanks in advance!!