+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Looking for an Advise: :

Hello Team,

As i have hit my 20th month at the federal stage and still waiting for a decision. I was told by the REP when i called that my criminality has been done and I passed while my security check is yet to be started.

I need to travel to the united stated Question : is there anyone who have traveled at this stage and faced any consequences?
can anyone advise if this travel might cause potential delay in my file any idea?
They do ask for travelling updates though... we too will travel shortly and I really hope they don’t delay our applications due to new checks on our recent travellings :(

EVA RAO

Nov 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
02/12/2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hope Soon
Hello friends

I was reading on Arima in vain. Anyone knows the implication on us? I mean if bill 9 is adopted, will our applications be cancelled? Those who have status “application received” or “in process” might be affected?
No it’s only during CSQ application not for federal part

Reactions: ShannonT

ghapama

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
After 1 year and 2 months since AOR (March 29, 2018), my SO's status is as follows, is this normal?

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Pre-arrival services invitation received May 10, 2019.

Phani038

May 27, 2019
Hi All,

I have applied for Quebec Federal PR after getting my CSQ. I did Masters in Quebec and working in Quebec now. I have submitted police certificates when I applied for PR, but didn't give my biometrics(I guess Quebecers are not needed to submit biometrics). Am I right?
Or will i receive biometrics notification in coming days?

Reactions: smsayem

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
After 1 year and 2 months since AOR (March 29, 2018), my SO's status is as follows, is this normal?

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Pre-arrival services invitation received May 10, 2019.
Why didn’t they need your medical?
Yes it’s the same for me. However, note that your background check is still being processed. We could get medical before but we would still have to wait for background check completion. That’s not a bad thing though as we don’t know how long the security/background checks take, imagine we had médicales April 2018, it would have expired and we would have to do it again. So don’t worry, everything is normal and we shall have it soon anyway.

Reactions: ghapama

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
So i will have to send them a letter once I am back to the VISA office?
yes of course :) a copy of your passport annexed to it. My lawyer scans same and uploads them every time and I guess you will see “we are reviewing the additional documents you provided”

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Hi,

I applied PR through quebec skilled worker program on Sept 2014, below details are the time frames;
1) CSQ approved on 23-July-2018 (Not received the post by-hand)
2) Duplicate copy received on 30-Oct-2018
3) PR application received at IRCC on 26-Nov-2018
4) AOR received on 16-Feb-2019
Waiting for medical and other further steps....Now the application estimated completion date is July 26, 2020..

So far there is no updates for the medical?...Someone can share your experience much appreciated
We are almost close. Check my signature.

Mapleleaves21forever

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Category........
Other
Passport Req..
waiting....
In my 22nd month God knows how long to wait now. Getting depressed day by day have read about getting ppr after 40 months can’t even think of that

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
In my 22nd month God knows how long to wait now. Getting depressed day by day have read about getting ppr after 40 months can’t even think of that
Hey, I just read you encouraging someone, saying 'Keep Faith in God'! :)

So why are you getting short of that faith?:p:p

Let's bear in mind, whatever happens, happens with his grace and for our betterment. We human beings are short-sighted and can't foresee the future, but God can. So be patient, let the right time for you to come in, and you will definitely reach the other side of the shore!

Cheers!

Mapleleaves21forever

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Category........
Other
Passport Req..
waiting....
Hey, I just read you encouraging someone, saying 'Keep Faith in God'! :)

So why are you getting short of that faith?:p:p

Let's bear in mind, whatever happens, happens with his grace and for our betterment. We human beings are short-sighted and can't foresee the future, but God can. So be patient, let the right time for you to come in, and you will definitely reach the other side of the shore!

Cheers!
Thank you for your encouragement erTarun yes I was hopeful until yesterday. I helped two of my friends for there express entry application and vt in 4 mnths they got ppr I am happy about that but when I think about my case I get depressed . Just because I am unable to get my daughter with me. 4years now Since she is away from me. This feeling hurts and I loose my hope every day. Only Quebec applicants are been treated worst. All other categories have their decisions in right time.

Patience17

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
Actually Background check is made up of Criminality and Security check. Criminality is done first and if passed they move to Security.

In my case Criminality is passed however Security not yet started. Security can take between 1month to 2yrs, depending how much the officer wants to dig.