+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Mansev

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Visa Office......
nova scotia
Mansev dont worry it will come anytime soon.

Keep the spirit high you have crossed the finished line.

Just really think it is unfair the way CSQ Holders are treated at this final stage..so many PNP applicants that thier applications are due for Oct. 2019 that I know got PPR last week and they keep putting we CSQ applicants in the dark.

We shall excel.

Good Luck Mansev
Hi adeboyeadejobi,
Thxuu so much for your kind words and true csq holders are treated badly .i call them 2 days ago again and this time agent is really nice she check my file properly and said at the moment it's still in progress everything else is passed except security which is not started yet and my medicals is expiring tomm .seriously they just playing with us .she said last time we request documents in june 2018 which you allready sent .waiting waiting without knowing the reason .

Mansev

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Visa Office......
nova scotia
Hi guys,

I got PPR in my email today.
Total processing time: 1y 8m 15d. (20.5months)

Info:
PEQ inland applicant.
APP: 2017-08-23
AOR: 2017-11-26
Med Req: 2018-04-09
DM (on ecas): 2019-05-01
PPR (email): 2019-05-07

My status on my CIC (through GC key) account is still in progress (not DM)/reviewing eligibility... But DM status was updated on ecas.

Best of luck to everyone!
Hi Madagascar ,
Lots of congratulations and good luck to you.
Best wishes
Mansev

Reactions: Madagascar1

Calinda

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Congratulations. Sorry if you have answered this earlier as well, did you get a re-medical request since it was already more than a year since you did medicals before receiving DM/PPR? Thanks.
What is ecas how can I check that? Good luck

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله

mkm221

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
This is an indicative date posted by them. Hopefully, it should be around 5 June....that is 25 months since submission of application.
Have you ever received such a reply from them:

"Please be informed that we are awaiting the results of some internal processing prior to the finalization of your application. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times. At this time, there is nothing that is required on your part. Your continued patience is greatly appreciated"

mkm221

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
Thanks!

No I was not asked to do a re-medical.

"Please be informed that we are awaiting the results of some internal processing prior to the finalization of your application. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times. At this time, there is nothing that is required on your part. Your continued patience is greatly appreciated"

mkm221

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
Hello everyone,

I just got a notification from CIC that I need to re-do my medical exam. It was approved before and because of the delays it got expired. Is this normal for everyone? Or should I contact them and change the request?

Also, my application got over the processing time and they declare it's a complex file (20% of the normal applications) and I don't know when will I receive an answer. Is there anyone else in the same situation?

I'm an inland applicant, my files are in Sydney, ON. I applied on September 5th, 2017.

Ghostrider0789

Apr 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia - London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-08-2018
Doc's Request.
07-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-03-2019
Med's Request
24-04-2019 - Upfront
Med's Done....
30-05-2019
Hello all.
My background check status has changed from
"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information" to
"Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check" .

All this while, my other status are as follows:
- Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
- Review of additional odcuments : We do not need additional documents
- Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam

My AOR is 22 Feb 2019.

Has anyone been in a similar situation regarding the different status? What can I expect and how soon.

p.s: As advised by @ShannonT , I tried to check on https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do .
When I select Identification Type : Unique Client Identifier and enter my UCI as well as other fields, surname , DoB and place of birth, I get the following message:

"We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:"

Anyone can help here?

Thanks a lot.
Hi Are you Express Entry Applicant or Quebec Skilled Worker ?

From your timeline it seems like Express Entry.

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
Oh thank you, actually this is saying IN PROCESS from 15 March 2018. So I am supposed I have to wait. Do they let you know here ( in this link) where I have to do my medical tests??
Not exactly, but they will inform you that They sent you the MR as your application is progressing.

Madagascar1

Jun 5, 2015

No. I only ever communicated with them once, on the day after I passed my 20 months of processing time, I submitted an inquiry through the web form. They responded a week later saying a decision was made on my application.

Last edited:
Reactions: mkm221

eirrehcil

May 2, 2019
Hello Everyone!
just sharing my experience if there is anyone in the same timeline as mine kindly let me know :

received my CSQ in March 26 2017. Applied for federal and my file was received by the immigration on September 13 2017.

medical was cleared and was submitted on May 26th 2018. i am waiting since then.

i am a single applicant and everything was applied through a firm here in Montreal.

technically 7 days left to hit my 20 months mark. Anyone in the same timeline as mine? if yes what are you planning to do next if you dont hear back by the end of 20th month?
I have 9 days left on my timeline... Good luck! I submitted a webform last week and they responded today. Doesn't say anything that may help... just told me still in process...