+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

SBT

Apr 26, 2018
Hi how are you all?
My friend he got his CSQ in 2017 Jan.
After then he applied his PR application in may 2017 after then he charged almost 1200 $ in sep 2017 ,after then and before that he did not got any response CIC. He did not get any AOR or file number or any other things , he is very much worried about his application.

Do you have any clue or any idea how he can get info about his application?

Everything is ok or something wrong with his application why its delay too long?

Thanks so much for your time.
Is he inland application ???? Have you called CIC contact center ?? fill a case specific inquiry and ask them about the problem. maybe you have received their AOR email but the email has been received in bulk mails. Since they have charged the application fee, you should have received the AOR email.

mkm221

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
I received my pre-arrival service email today. Does that mean my pr DM is soon??
I am peq in land applicant.
Application received june 22 2017
Passed medical

Reactions: Ogbeniyemi

SBT

Apr 26, 2018
I received my pre-arrival service email today. Does that mean my pr DM is soon??
I am peq in land applicant.
Application received june 22 2017
Passed medical
Hope to receive your DM soon . But lots of people including me are yet waiting 9-10 months after receiving pre-arrival for DM!

mkm221

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
Hope to receive your DM soon . But lots of people including me are yet waiting 9-10 months after receiving pre-arrival for DM!
Holy F*** :(
How long have u been waiting since ur application was received. I am in my 15 months wait

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
One of my friend got same email 3 weeks ago. He told me that just need to go to the office and they will give u PR doc(landing paper) hardly take 20 mins and done.. no need visa or flag polling.... I am not in montreal currently so if u go there plz share ur experience
@moiz.kapadia, from the google doc, i can see you have requested for GCMS. did you get GCMS before getting COPR?

moiz.kapadia

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Karachi
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
13-07-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
NA
LANDED..........
NA

aquarius1

Jan 20, 2014
Is he inland application ???? Have you called CIC contact center ?? fill a case specific inquiry and ask them about the problem. maybe you have received their AOR email but the email has been received in bulk mails. Since they have charged the application fee, you should have received the AOR email.
He is outland applicant he is in Australia.
No he could not contact CIC yet.
He checked his email account no any email there.
I will let him know to send email about his case so,
he has to send email through fill case inquiry right?

SBT

Apr 26, 2018
He is outland applicant he is in Australia.
No he could not contact CIC yet.
He checked his email account no any email there.
I will let him know to send email about his case so,
he has to send email through fill case inquiry right?
Since the application is outland, contacting CIC call center does not work. CIC call center does not have the information of that application. It seems that you have the only choice to send a case specific inquiry and explain the situation. It is not actually like sending an email. you should check the following link and fill the form with the needed information. Good luck
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx.

maybe contacting the embassy of Canada in Australia can help. I am pessimistic about this option but you will not lose anything to do so