+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

rickdecakrd

Feb 26, 2018
Hi people!
I have a CSQ, applied for PR inland 4 months ago and got the AOR and currently have a young professional visa ending November 24th. I found a new employer who will create the job offer for me in the Immigration portal. I understand that's all I need in my situation to ask for a new closed work permit, right?
I heard you can flagpole to the border and get it faster. My questions is, should I give a 2 week notice ro my current employer, finish the job, then go to the border and get a new WP?
Or should I do it ASAP? In that case, I wouldn't be able to even give a 2 week notice to my current job, because my right to work for them would be cancelled as soon as I get the new WP, no???
It's a bit confusing. If someone has experience with this I'd appreciate some help.
Thank you!

A Physician Mom

Mar 25, 2018
Hi people!
I have a CSQ, applied for PR inland 4 months ago and got the AOR and currently have a young professional visa ending November 24th. I found a new employer who will create the job offer for me in the Immigration portal. I understand that's all I need in my situation to ask for a new closed work permit, right?
I heard you can flagpole to the border and get it faster. My questions is, should I give a 2 week notice ro my current employer, finish the job, then go to the border and get a new WP?
Or should I do it ASAP? In that case, I wouldn't be able to even give a 2 week notice to my current job, because my right to work for them would be cancelled as soon as I get the new WP, no???
It's a bit confusing. If someone has experience with this I'd appreciate some help.
Thank you!
Could you please tell me what did your employer write in the offre of employment? Did he mention the length of job? I mean should the employer write in the offre the exact perid (for ex. 3 months )

ziyu

Star Member
May 20, 2018
hello everyone, my file was received by IRCC on March 28 2018, it have been more than 5 months that background check is still not started yet. Based on my knowledge, for someone who has the same timeline with me, their BC have started for a while. Is it normal? Thanks

hgspsd8

Star Member
Nov 25, 2017
hello everyone, my file was received by IRCC on March 28 2018, it have been more than 5 months that background check is still not started yet. Based on my knowledge, for someone who has the same timeline with me, their BC have started for a while. Is it normal? Thanks
Did you get a medical request? If not, it should be in the stage of criminal and eligibility. Background checks have not yet started.

ziyu

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Did you get a medical request? If not, it should be in the stage of criminal and eligibility. Background checks have not yet started.
ok,I have taken a upfront medical exam. thanks for answer me, I used to think that the BC includes eligibility and criminal.

EVA RAO

Nov 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
02/12/2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hope Soon
Hi All,

When is ideal time to order GCMS note ? like after how many months of AOR for offshore applicant ( outbound )

Thank you for support in advance

ziyu

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Hi All,

When is ideal time to order GCMS note ? like after how many months of AOR for offshore applicant ( outbound )

Thank you for support in advance
i think that more than 6 month will be a good choice, after all , you have to give CIC some time to process your file.Otherwise, if you order it too early, nothing will appear in the note. it is wasting money and time.

reem mahfouz

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Please let me know ,after getting the immigration visa to Quebec ,the time frame that I will have to be able to land in Quebec
Is it one year from medical or not ?

emarte

Sep 6, 2018
Hi Guys,
As we don't have any topic specially for federal stage of quebec skilled worker program, I am starting this new one.
So ask as many questions as you can and answer as many as you can, NO LIMITS ;D
Please share your timelines for federal stage and lets eliminate curiosity of others.

For me I've recently got CSQ and will apply for federal as soon as I have all the documents.
Hi, I need to Know about (QSW). I did send my personal information for a consult, but I gave the incorrect career. And I am sending the information again. The question is ¿ This is correct?

reem mahfouz

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Please let me know ,after getting the immigration visa to Quebec ,the time frame that I will have to be able to land in Quebec
Is it one year from medical or not ?

rickdecakrd

Feb 26, 2018
Hi people!
Thank you!
Noone that can throw some light on this??? :(:(:(

ziyu

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Noone that can throw some light on this??? :(:(:(
first of all, i can not be sure if i am right. It is better for you to confirm what i will say with a lawyer or someone who is more professional in immigration.There is some thing called implied status. It means when you applied some kind of permits such as work permit, during the process of the application, you can do things that the permit allows. For example , if you work permit will be expired soon(one month), you have to extend it. You submit your application and it will take cic 60 days(just for example) to process it. So during this 60 days ,you still be able to work in Canada legally. Hope it helps.You should call CIC to make sure about it.

tjdnxor724

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
23-08-2017
AOR Received.
26-11-2017
Med's Request
09-04-2018
Passport Req..
31-01-2019
LANDED..........
12-02-2019
I
AOR 10 November 2017
MR 6 June 2018
DM 31 August 2018
I want to know if you applied with PEQ program. In advance, thanks.