+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Jenny0312

Mar 7, 2018
Have you received your PPR again requesting to submit the passports of both the applicants or you just sent your passports for the stamping??
I got a mail saying “ready for visa”
So I have included that mail along with our passports ,2 photos, form and sent to CPC Ottawa mailing address

Reactions: Aref.P

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
I got a mail saying “ready for visa”
So I have included that mail along with our passports ,2 photos, form and sent to CPC Ottawa mailing address
If this is the case then I would suggest you to contact them Via Email and I think you should also call them on their call center to enquire the same.

Jenny0312

Mar 7, 2018
If this is the case then I would suggest you to contact them Via Email and I think you should also call them on their call center to enquire the same.
I contacted the call center they said it was their mistake to send re-ppr and my file is still under process and they are verifying my documents
If my file is approved they will send a re-ppr again. So, all I have to do is wait for passport request again

KPA_Canada

Apr 12, 2017
Like I said, i'm not sure about the flagpoling in this situation. Apparently it depends on the mood of the officer you're dealing with and I did not want to take the chance. If you show up at the border and they say you're not able to apply for renewal at the border, you will have to re-enter on your current permit, but because you don't hold the job anymore they may not let you. In which case you may be able to get in as a tourist (depending on your country of origin), but you won't have a work permit anymore so you won't be able to reapply with LMIA exemption..

I checked the current processing time, if you apply online it's only 32 days. That's too long?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/
Thanks for the info. mriekje,

I have one more doubt that do we have specific employment offer like pattern and content to apply new workpermit with CSQ?

I understood from previous thread that We need
Employment letter
Employee complaisance receipt ($230.00)
CSQ
Valid WP

Do we need anything other than this??

willyB1234

Feb 6, 2018
I went to the border and did the flag polling thing today, it was quick and the border guys were very friendly. You just need to tell the US border security that you wish to become a pr and they will give you a piece of paper, so you could turn right back to the Canadian side, and after stating your intention, you will be waiting inside the room and it takes around 20 minutes in total, Good luck guys, I guess I am finally graduated from this PR thing.

moiz.kapadia

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Karachi
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
13-07-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
NA
LANDED..........
NA
I went to the border and did the flag polling thing today, it was quick and the border guys were very friendly. You just need to tell the US border security that you wish to become a pr and they will give you a piece of paper, so you could turn right back to the Canadian side, and after stating your intention, you will be waiting inside the room and it takes around 20 minutes in total, Good luck guys, I guess I am finally graduated from this PR thing.
Congrats. What was ur timeline?

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
I contacted the call center they said it was their mistake to send re-ppr and my file is still under process and they are verifying my documents
If my file is approved they will send a re-ppr again. So, all I have to do is wait for passport request again
Good Luck

yesh

Mar 6, 2018
Hi all,
Right now,I live in Quebec. I have my csq,open work permit (expiring on may 2018)and my AOR for permananet residency via the quec selcted skilled workers route and i passed the medicals .
  1. Am i allowed to apply for express entry at this stage(i have at around 470 points)?
  2. Is it a good idea to do so(choosing express entry at this stage)?
  3. My employer is ready to help me with the bridge permit (my only concern is that it is a closed permit)?What happens , if i get a closed permit and they lay me off from my job.?

Thanks @andy000 for the reply and to be more specific and explain my situation,i posted the above .

patel_sanket_1

Jul 29, 2015
Ahmedabad
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-08-2013