+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

MTL2MTL

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just wanted to ask those of you who are there now...is it worth it? I mean all these 4 almost 5 years of waiting and still waiting here....is Quebec worth it. I mean is the life there worth the wait? cause when I see the processing times increasing every time now I need something to make me think all this is worth the wait.
Well its not heaven. Its not perfect. And sky will not rain money , but....
...yeah its worth it.
Life is good here, and i don’t regret the wait, or the money i spent.

Just keep your expectations reasonable.

Reactions: Sherms

LeonChou

Oct 25, 2017
Got my Pre-arrival Service Letter today in the GCKey account. My application was received on Jan. 18, 2017. MR and RPRF are done. Any idea about when I will be receiving the DM and PPR? Thanks

tombo83

Sep 25, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got my Pre-arrival Service Letter today in the GCKey account. My application was received on Jan. 18, 2017. MR and RPRF are done. Any idea about when I will be receiving the DM and PPR? Thanks
You will get your DM and CoPR in a week (at least it was like that in my case).

Be patient :)

Reactions: sunnymks

Jenny0312

Mar 7, 2018
Hi guys,
I’m new to this forum. I got PPR for the first time on November 7th. And later I added my spouse. So, I got re-PPR again on February 10th.
We sent our passports on February 12th.
Today our passports were returned with a letter saying “we are returning your passports as your file is still in process. Once your file is ready for finalization you will be provided further instruction”
In my cic account the status is “
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress
We will send you a message once the final decision has been made”
Did any one experience this before ?

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
I paid RPRF by last week using online and send receipt also.
Still, RPRF payment coudn't link in to my file(ecase).

Pls give me to any information regarding RPRF linking with file
You can wait for sometime (for a week or so) and if it still not linked to your account you can put an email to CPCO-Cost-recovery@cic.gc.ca for the updation of the same.
Hope this helps and Good Luck.

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
So i got ppr at 27 feb sent passport 28 received back yesterday i didnt waste anytime i went to lacolle border and take u turn to canada again and went to counter A officer ask for passport copr bank statement and driving licence
Ask 2 question in how many countries i lived before and how long i am in canada.
His name is thomas he is a decent person after that i sat for 15 min he called my name and make me sign and said comgratulaions and my right as pr
Congratulations a lot and wish you all the very best for the future dear.

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Another DM today!

On Friday I received an email to provide the copy of the passports, photos and annex.
Monday afternoon everything was sent to Ottawa.
Today update of the status and application approved !!!

14 months and 5-6 days :) finally !!!
Cheers....:):)

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Today our passports were returned with a letter saying “we are returning your passports as your file is still in process. Once your file is ready for finalization you will be provided further instruction”
Have you received your PPR again requesting to submit the passports of both the applicants or you just sent your passports for the stamping??

Hanzmolar

Feb 5, 2016
So, 27 months and 7 days since I sent my application.
Recently, I received my GSMC notes. Going through them, I found a note dated on 23 January 2018 stating that " Meds to be sent". However, nothing has been received till the moment. I contacted my agent asking him to inquire about the issue, and his response was that "when the visa office is ready they will contact us". I wonder if this delay is normal and if there is anything can be done from my side, bearing in mind that my agent has warned me not to contact the visa office myself.

Sherms

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Well its not heaven. Its not perfect. And sky will not rain money , but....
...yeah its worth it.
Life is good here, and i don’t regret the wait, or the money i spent.

Just keep your expectations reasonable.
Needed that cause this process is getting a little frustrating especially as it influences so many of our life decisions. But thanks.

Reactions: MTL2MTL

Sherms

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Hi guys,
I’m new to this forum. I got PPR for the first time on November 7th. And later I added my spouse. So, I got re-PPR again on February 10th.
In my cic account the status is “
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress
We will send you a message once the final decision has been made”
Did any one experience this before ?
I guess this is because you added you husband after. Does your husband have the csq?