+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Ramboo

Jun 15, 2016
Hi,

I had submitted my Police Clearance Certificate (Second time) recently as first one was expired last year and i was asked to share the updated IMM5669 Background Declaration form (Second time) and PCC couple of weeks back. Can someone let me know what would happen next after submitting these documents second time..?

Thanks in advance.

Ramboo

Jun 15, 2016
Thank you dear !! Hope you get an answer soon about your file , wishing you all the best :)
Hi,

I was asked to share the updated IMM5669 Background Declaration form (Second time) and Police Clearance Certificate (Second time as previous one submitted was expired last year) couple of weeks back. Also received Pre Arrival Services couple 2nd week of Feb 2018. Submitted the requested documents (IMM5669, PCC) last week. Can you let me know what would happen next after submission of these documents second time..?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: andy000

Varun.nurav13

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Hi, now ur file is in queue for officer review for final decesion just wait could take from 1 weeks to 2 months hold on and hope for the best

I was asked to share the updated IMM5669 Background Declaration form (Second time) and Police Clearance Certificate (Second time as previous one submitted was expired last year) couple of weeks back. Also received Pre Arrival Services couple 2nd week of Feb 2018. Submitted the requested documents (IMM5669, PCC) last week. Can you let me know what would happen next after submission of these documents second time..?

Thanks in advance.

andy000

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015 :Quebec . 18-11-2016 : Federal
Doc's Request.
26-05-2016 : Birth Certificate (Quebec). RPRF paid Upfront. Australian PCC sent with application.(Federal)
Nomination.....
10-06-2016 : CSQ.
AOR Received.
07-12-2015 : Quebec . 17-02-2017 : Federal.
IELTS Request
Sent With Application.
File Transfer...
17-02-2017.
Med's Request
04-04-2017.
Med's Done....
13-04-2017. Passed : 20-04-2017
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
01-03-2018.
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2018.
LANDED..........
01-05-2018
Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Hey ramboo , if you're an inland applicant I believe this should be last steps before get DM .

Just In case , if your GCKey still showing "Action Required"my advice upload it through the portal as well the documentation.

You can see my signature and see how long it took after submitting PCC and BGdeclaration . Hope you hear good news this week .

minesweeper

Dec 17, 2015
Quartier moza
Category........
Visa Office......
Bolingo
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Another mail from CIC
Subject: Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa

First 2 lines of the email
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

I have like 4 steps to follow and I need to provide my copy of the passport (not the actual passport) and photos...

I didn't receive any DM...

Is it a standard procedure?
yes, its kind of a standard procedure depending on VO or officer. I received this same email too but a different visa office. if you are from a visa free country you dont need to send the passport, just a copy will do,otherwise you will have to send the passport itself if you have are from a visa require country

Rakinder

Jan 23, 2018
hi ANDY thx for reply,
in my case after my aor no update ,no medical request,
in my ecas just showing two lines we receive your application
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(
after that nothing and from yesterday in my gckey showing as i said before your action is required to submitted .
Hiii Mansev
There are same in my case ...my ecas shows same 2 lines ....and shows same application recieved ...
We got aor in 2017,sept 29.....
After tht there r no updates ....what is that?
Can anyone tell ur experience !!
M from India ...now file is in nova scotia ....
How long will it take time to proceed ....

MunnaReddy

Star Member
Aug 4, 2015
We got our medical request on 15 feb, (AOR 21 SEP).
I try to update my file in chart, but it is inactive.
My AOR is on 22nd September. I submitted my medicals after receiving AOR and it got updated as "4. Medical results have been received." But no update after that.

mrabusrea

Mar 5, 2018
I'm staying in Quebec as a foreign worker, and I have submitted CSQ application through mon projet. Now my application status is " En attente de traitement" or " waiting for treatment ". What does status mean?
How long on average take for processing the application for the temporary worker?

Montreal_120

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone know if i can to the border to apply for a new work permit (closed one) with the offer from the new employer (Based in Toronto)? if so, what else document do i need to bring with me? is that the employer sponsor or what is the difference between this and employer sponsor? My PR application is almost done and currently working in QC. I am confused now. Thanks a lot if any one has idea on this?

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016
I'm staying in Quebec as a foreign worker, and I have submitted CSQ application through mon projet. Now my application status is " En attente de traitement" or " waiting for treatment ". What does status mean?
How long on average take for processing the application for the temporary worker?
Hi
When did you submit the Application? It usually takes 6-9 months for documents requests once the application is received by MIDI. The status you have given states your application has been received by MIDI.

You can refer below forum for Inland CSQ applicants

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/mon-project-cap-exempt-applicants.402454/page-114

Cassiano

Dec 4, 2017
My sister has a OWP, living and working in Montreal. She received the passport Request for Permanent Resident, She is pregnant (6 months).
Does she have to inform her pregnancy to CIC?
call 1 888 242 2100 or have an immigration lawyer/consultan appointment, here is just talking people,,,,

Reactions: lossada