+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
Hi Guys,
I would like to apply for a GSM notes. Which agency is reliable to use for this service as I am not inside Canada?

Thanks in advance.

SBP8385

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Hi friends,
Finally I got DM today :)

I'm an inland applicant and my timeline is as follows:
17 Oct 2016 Application received to Sydnesy
1 Feb 2017 File number confirmation
22 Feb 2017 Medical Request
6 Mar 2017 Medical Passed
9 Nov 2017 CV request
29 Nov 2017 Pre-arrival services letter

Thanks a lot and hope all get DM soon
18Oct 2016 Application received to Sydnesy
4 Feb 2017 File number confirmation
4 Aug 2017 Medical Request
8 Aug 2017 Medical Passed
Waiitng BG ?
Waiiting DM ?
Smita Patel .. please help me when my BG start ?
quebec

Ramboo

Jun 15, 2016
Hi,

Received my CSQ on 2016 Apr and filed my PR on Nov 2016.

I Got my AOR last year Feb 2017 and completed my Medical and paid Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) (for me and my dependents ) last year Apr 2017 as informed by CIC. I was asked to share new PCCs (this month) by CIC as the old ones are expired last year. Its in progress now. Due to our family reasons, i informed CIC that non accompanying my dependents with my PR process. Got a response from CIC recently for sharing the new updated IMM0008 Generic Application form with non accompanying dependents (unchecked with Reasons). I did the same, filled the new form and sent. While filling the form, i gave the Intended Occupation as "Lead Architect" (as i am playing the role) which is not available in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) list. But, "Architect" is available in NOC list . Will it make any issue in my PR process..??

Please reply.

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
Did you guys notice this change on GC key ?
*You do not need a medical exam*

Ramboo

Jun 15, 2016
Hi Favbless,

Need a clarification..

I Got my AOR last year Feb 2017 and completed my Medical and paid Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) (for me and my dependents ) last year Apr 2017 as informed by CIC. I was asked to share new PCCs (this month) by CIC as the old ones are expired last year. Its in progress now. Due to our family reasons, i informed CIC that non accompanying my dependents with my PR process. Got a response from CIC recently for sharing the new updated IMM0008 Generic Application form with non accompanying dependents (unchecked with Reasons). I did the same, filled the new form and sent. While filling the form, i gave the Intended Occupation as "Lead Architect" (as i am playing the role) which is not available in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) list. But, "Architect" is available in NOC list . Will it make any issue in my PR process..??

Please reply.

MTL2MTL

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Favbless,

Need a clarification..

Please reply.
No issue. Don’t worry.

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
Hi Favbless,

Need a clarification..

Please reply.
At this point since you already started your application with AOR since feb 2017 and they are even asking you for an update. I dont think that should be a problem. Its the same proffesion I assume only that lead Architect should mean a leader in that same proffesion.

Either way if you din"nt study in canada, when you arrive...they might still ask you to do some evaluation to make your degree equivalent with the canadian degree to be able to work in your exact field.

Last edited:

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
I just checked mine again and it says no need for medical exam too. But I am not sure it wasn't like that before though.
Ok so i guess its everyone. Yeah before it was *if you need, we will send you a message*

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen

mriekje

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
Got an email yesterday confirming the reception of my documents (new CSQ and Dutch police certificate) and information about new employer. Pretty fast, I sent that on the 20th. So now, it's really, really, really Just down to waiting. Almost 13 months since they received my application on 2017-02-10. I wasn't too impatient, but now that everything is (theoretically) done on my end, I'm starting to feel it... It has to be soon now....

Reactions: Schehrazade