+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

NeelMTL

Dec 21, 2017
When the background check changes to "We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information", you will get DM.:)

My Medical just changed backed from passed to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes." and BG is "Not Applicable" :(
Dear VO, WHY do you send a pre-arrival email/ service list to someone who is already living here :eek:

rjpessoa

Aug 24, 2017
When the background check changes to "We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information", you will get DM.:)
My application shows this message since July last year and they already asked the second background check because the first one expired in October.

Sherms

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Does that mean the background check is always ongoing and when it changes to processing, it means they have the results of the background check?

Montreal_120

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, it changed back to "Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
Do you know normally how long does it take to get DM?

sherry2008

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Yes, it changed back to "Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
Do you know normally how long does it take to get DM?
Today,many applicant's backgrond check changed "Background check We are processing your background check",because CIC are performing system maintenance. CIC officer does not process our cases, i think DM does not come:(

reem mahfouz

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
I have submitted a request on the web form to change my address ,they have replied Back and sent me a link from where I can change my address but in my new home address it was written Canada and I live outside Canada please advise what to do as I could not fill in my new address

raman8310

Dec 13, 2012
Today,many applicant's backgrond check changed "Background check We are processing your background check",because CIC are performing system maintenance. CIC officer does not process our cases, i think DM does not come:(
I think if that is the case then everybody should have got background check started ..Not only selected one..Rest it's just wild guess. Not sure..