+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
Hello Friends,

Can someone please help me to provide information about the Port of Entry after receiving Permanent Resident via Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage?

I am planning to travel to Montreal in March as part of my first entry.
Is it possible to Travel to Montreal via Toronto as there are no direct flights to Montreal?

Please help me to provide the information about the same.

Thanks in advance.
Yes you can you have to show proof of onward journey itinerary(toronto to montreal) and accommodation etc ...There won't be direct flight but there are many with 1 stop halt...

Reactions: sunnymks

veronica1985

Jan 30, 2018
Pls,am new here, but I want you people to educate me on how to apply for permanent resident visa, steps to take, and the requirements involve

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Hi I'm from India.I have applied for PR in Quebec Skilled Worker Program.My medical was done before 4months i.e 28sep2017 and still, I didn't get my passport request.Can anyone please tell me how much time it will take for passport request after medical?
Dear Jassirakhra

Kindly note that currently there are several people whose Medicals have been expired and their applications are still pending for the DM/PPR.
However last week Many of the Applicants whose Medicals we're done on September'2017 have got the DM and PPR. So, nothing is predictable with NDVO.
Furthermore there are several Whatsapp groups in which you can see how the things move after being added in the group.
Hope this helps.
All the very best.

Reactions: Jassirakhra

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Hello,
A friend of mine got Decision Made on her file today.
Can somebody please advise how long it takes from DM to Passport request?
Thanks.

Jassirakhra

Jan 30, 2018
Dear Jassirakhra

Kindly note that currently there are several people whose Medicals have been expired and their applications are still pending for the DM/PPR.
However last week Many of the Applicants whose Medicals we're done on September'2017 have got the DM and PPR. So, nothing is predictable with NDVO.
Furthermore there are several Whatsapp groups in which you can see how the things move after being added in the group.
Hope this helps.
All the very best.
Hello,
Thanks.

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Hello,
Thanks.