+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Wal_2015

Nov 27, 2017
Hi
I got PPR email after 17 months.
Do you know what is the pre-paid Xpresspost envelope for returning purposes (canada post)?
Congratulations!!!
You need to buy two envelopes one for sending the documents and the other for return. If you are in Canada, go directely to the nearest post office with the envelopes specifications mentioned in the email and they will guide you to the requested envelopes.
Best regardes

leathercraft

Jan 3, 2018
So I took information from my wife and so have the dates.
Our CSQ ends on Nov 2018, we got it in 2015. Our federal stage lasts 20 months, from May, 2016. And our all long way started in 2011. So all this process took 7 years.
And, once again, on 20th February 2018 our medicine results will expire. Office that checks all our docs (well, medicine results and criminality) is Warsaw.

Hanzmolar

Feb 5, 2016
So I took information from my wife and so have the dates.
Our CSQ ends on Nov 2018, we got it in 2015. Our federal stage lasts 20 months, from May, 2016. And our all long way started in 2011. So all this process took 7 years.
And, once again, on 20th February 2018 our medicine results will expire. Office that checks all our docs (well, medicine results and criminality) is Warsaw.
As far as I know, CSQ can be renewed. As for the medical test, it depends. Some officers extend medical tests’ validity while others ask for new ones.

Reactions: sunnymks

leathercraft

Jan 3, 2018
As far as I know, CSQ can be renewed. As for the medical test, it depends. Some officers extend medical tests’ validity while others ask for new ones.
I'm really not sure that officers are able to extend medical results, because there is an xray results, that lasts only and strictly for a year. Hope we won't find the answer.

orichy

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/13
AOR Received.
27/11/13
I feel your pain buddy. Next week Thursday will be 15 months and I also have not received a MR. Contacted my lawyers (whom I should've never hired) and they told me that I should be patient. Really frustrating, but the wait continues. Happy New Year everyone.
Can you tell me your VO?

Hanzmolar

Feb 5, 2016
I'm really not sure that officers are able to extend medical results, because there is an xray results, that lasts only and strictly for a year. Hope we won't find the answer.
I clearly recall reading about at least one case in which the applicant’s medical results validity was extended for a whole year by the officer.

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
I clearly recall reading about at least one case in which the applicant’s medical results validity was extended for a whole year by the officer.
I have also seen a couple of cases from NDVO where the validity of the visa/medical was extended by 4 months and 6 months respectively.
In another case a London VO applicant received her visa with the extended validity of one year.
So, anything can happen dear friends. Keep Praying and I believe that the best will come.
All the very best.