+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

helldriver011

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
A friend of mine got PPR 3 days after receiving pre-arrival service email (applied in October 2016, MR - Feb 2017, MD-march2017).. while i have received my pre-arrival service email 4 weeks ago. we applied at the same time and did medical at the same time.. I dont understand how things works at CIC

helldriver011

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
A friend of mine got PPR 3 days after receiving pre-arrival service email (applied in October 2016, MR - Feb 2017, MD-march2017).. while i have received my pre-arrival service email 4 weeks ago. we applied at the same time and did medical at the same time.. I dont understand how things works at CIC
By the way HE got the PPR email at MIDNIGHT.....................

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
I think you should call/Contact CIC to inquire about your PPR.
and what's your status in Ecas & MYCIC Account?

ahmedabouelmagd

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
inland
Category........
QSW
Hi all, After almost 60 days of waiting and one refusal of restricted work permit based on having CSQ and offer from Quebec employer + proof of PR application, The CIC finally approved my new work permit with new employer,,, The CIC refused my application for WP extension which was decided after 85 days, then all that time I was in restoration status for 90 days and implied status for 60 days waiting for the new WP ..........Finally returning to work after 8 months of waiting......Wish the best luck for all.

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Hi all, After almost 60 days of waiting and one refusal of restricted work permit based on having CSQ and offer from Quebec employer + proof of PR application, The CIC finally approved my new work permit with new employer,,, The CIC refused my application for WP extension which was decided after 85 days, then all that time I was in restoration status for 90 days and implied status for 60 days waiting for the new WP ..........Finally returning to work after 8 months of waiting......Wish the best luck for all.
Congrats and Good Luck for the future dear ahmedabouelmagd