+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Hanzmolar

Feb 5, 2016
I have just received an email from Abu Dhabi stating that my file is currently undergoing further background checks carried out by third parties and that they cannot predict when they will be completed.

I remember reading here about a way to inquire about these background checks. I wonder if anyone can guide me on how to do it, bearing in mind that I do not live in Canada.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
I have just received an email from Abu Dhabi stating that my file is currently undergoing further background checks carried out by third parties and that they cannot predict when they will be completed.

I remember reading here about a way to inquire about these background checks. I wonder if anyone can guide me on how to do it, bearing in mind that I do not live in Canada.
Here you go:

FYI, I am in USA and I had used one of the free online fax services.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/quebec-skilled-worker-federal-stage-after-csq.298038/page-807#post-6426439

Reactions: sunnymks

limi

Apr 19, 2016
Can anyone help me..
My online status shows in process..no medical request yet
Will they keep the status as in process until i get mr...
Or they update something else
Help plzzz..

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Can anyone help me..
My online status shows in process..no medical request yet
Will they keep the status as in process until i get mr...
Or they update something else
Help plzzz..
Once you have received your AOR afterwards the processing of your application starts which definitely means in process and They keep in process until DM(Decision Made)
Hope this helps.

HJM

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Hello everyone. Need some guidance. I had submitted an online webform to book an appointment at YUL for landing. CIC replied back with a generic email but no appointment date. Do I need to call CIC to book an appointment or there will be further notification on my request on my appointment from YUL.

Thank you

ramakhadka

Mar 4, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
05-10-2016
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
Hello guys,
I wanna know is there was any DM or PPR on Dec/Jan last year by NDVO

melito

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
08-04-2017
Passport Req..
09-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2018
LANDED..........
17-05-2018
Hello everyone. Need some guidance. I had submitted an online webform to book an appointment at YUL for landing. CIC replied back with a generic email but no appointment date. Do I need to call CIC to book an appointment or there will be further notification on my request on my appointment from YUL.

Thank you
To my knowledge you cannot make an appointment for landing at the airport. To land at the airport, you must fly in from another country. You make appointments at IRCC for landing, or you can drive to a border that validates CoPRs, such as Lacolle and flagpole.

Reactions: APPNOV2014NY