+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
I just spoke to an agent and he said exactly what is mentioned on mycic account, background check is in process and for QSW processing time is changed to 14 months.
Don't fret much about what agents say as they don't have complete access of files ...

csparrow

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
I just spoke to an agent and he said exactly what is mentioned on mycic account, background check is in process and for QSW processing time is changed to 14 months.
Exactly the same thing I was told last week. I'm starting to think maybe the delay is only for mid oct to end oct applicants... hope they can prove I'm wrong about it...

Reactions: MTL2MTL

devmtl

Aug 25, 2017
Exactly the same thing I was told last week. I'm starting to think maybe the delay is only for mid oct to end oct applicants... hope they can prove I'm wrong about it...
Looking at the recent trends it is clear that delay is for only for mid/late oct applications. Oct agent is processing at 1 application/week and Nov agent is at 5-6 applications/week ;)

Reactions: csparrow

AliChraim

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-02-2017
Med's Request
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
04-04-2017
Looking at the recent trends it is clear that delay is for only for mid/late oct applications. Oct agent is processing at 1 application/week and Nov agent is at 5-6 applications/week ;)
My application is mid-November. Hoping to God you're right on this :D

Reactions: tanvirmustan

DesertBoi27

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2016
Nomination.....
04-10-2016
AOR Received.
12-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Due to excitement after getting a DM last week, I already had my photo taken yesterday at Jean Coutu even without PPR. Now I wonder if they will accept the photo (specifications taken from a previous PR applicant),

Reactions: csparrow and rr88

devmtl

Aug 25, 2017
Due to excitement after getting a DM last week, I already had my photo taken yesterday at Jean Coutu even without PPR. Now I wonder if they will accept the photo (specifications taken from a previous PR applicant),
They know the specification of photographs for PR, Medical cards etc...

csparrow

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
Should I waited for one more day to submit my application, I would be sharing the excitement with you now :/

Betula

Aug 30, 2017
Category........
QSW
Don't fret much about what agents say as they don't have complete access of files ...
Yeah... especially those who pick up the phones, they can say anything. I called them in April after I did my medicals because I was going to travel at the end of June, and I wanted to know what to do if my application should get processed before I leave etc. Silly me :D :D :D :D HAHA actually thought that medicals was marking the end and DM would arrive soon. But this is exactly what the agent let me understand too!! She totally told me that oh right, yeah so you are really just about to get your PR -even though I told her my whole timeline, that I'm QSW etc.
Lies. Bloody lies.

Reactions: poisonapple

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
It's standard specification for all immigration applications .. so shouldn't be an issue ...

MTL2MTL

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hahaha its like we ´re trapped in some space time distorsion.

First the delay becomes 14months .. then mid nov get their DMs.

Now we cant even say a thing.. they will reply its not 14months yet.

If my space time distorsion theory is confirmed , and if my calculations are right , delay would become 15months in exactly one month....Marty!!!!

devmtl

Aug 25, 2017

If my space time distorsion theory is confirmed , and if my calculations are right , delay would become 15months in exactly one month....Marty!!!!
If 14 months theory applies then Oct applicants should expect DM in 2018:D:D

csparrow

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017

We're trpped? More like the agents are trapped in a "oh my god I just don't wanna work" dimension...