+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

downcart

Feb 4, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Paris
Med's Request
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017
hi guys ,

I just recieved my gcsm notes(requested date: 29.aug.2017)

it showed the following :

eligibility : recommended pass
creminality: not started
security: not started
medical : passed

due date : 3.feb.2018

"my timeline:
visa office : Paris
AOR: 4.feb.2017
medical done : 17.feb.2017
RPRF and additional docs: 18.Apr.2017
"
what is your opinions?

thank you in advance

Last edited:

Macarad

Nov 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Doc's Request.
02-05-2017
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
03-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2017
LANDED..........
19-08-2017
Hi guys,

Just popping by adding some info post-landing.

I have been slowly updating all of my info concerning back accounts, revenu quebec, revenue canada... things like that. I recently got around to updating my SIN/NAS number for my health card. Maybe some of you already know this, but they asked for my original CSQ. Of course I have it, but it just goes to show how applicants looking to work around QSW by applying through another province might run into trouble at some point (if their real intent is to live in Quebec)

I am not aware how it would work if you are moving to quebec from a different province once you are PR, but I guess you would need to have a valid health card form another province to show you had actually settled somewhere else first. In other words, it would seems your first health card cannot be from quebec unless you are a QSW applicant (because you need your CSQ).

best of luck! i know this past week was kind of slow, but i guess that, as the year comes to an end, IRCC will move faster to try and fulfill the quota for QSW for this year. I think good news are around the corner for many of you!

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
Hi Dears,
I have a question regarding Police Clearance Certificates, I have sent our police certificates to our agent and he sent to New Delhi VO by email, will it be acceptable by VO? or we have to send the original physically?
Any idea please?

Last edited:

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Hi Dears,
I have a question regarding Police Clearance Certificates, I have sent our police certificates to our agent and he sent to New Delhi VO by email, will it be acceptable by VO? or we have to send the original physically?
Any idea please?
CIC email/Request Letter will contain details on how they want you to submit PCCs.

Reactions: patel_sanket_1

KTPU

Mar 22, 2017
received (and paid) RPRF before MR is it a normal thing? I wish it is not a case of lost email..

Any comments?

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
received (and paid) RPRF before MR is it a normal thing? I wish it is not a case of lost email..

Any comments?
Did you get an email asking you to submit PCC, RPRF, Schedule A etc ? If Yes, then it was a bulk email sent to multiple applicants. You can chose to ignore this bulk email and wait for Visa Officer to send you email/message for RPRF payment.

For MR, you will get multiple emails ( emails with Medical forms + Emails indicating that MyCIC has been updated). Also you will see Request Letter and Medical form(s) in MyCIC.

KTPU

Mar 22, 2017
Did you get an email asking you to submit PCC, RPRF, Schedule A etc ? If Yes, then it was a bulk email sent to multiple applicants. You can chose to ignore this bulk email and wait for Visa Officer to send you email/message for RPRF payment.

For MR, you will get multiple emails ( emails with Medical forms + Emails indicating that MyCIC has been updated). Also you will see Request Letter and Medical form(s) in MyCIC.
Thank You :)

514orbust

Mar 30, 2017
Nassau, Bahamas
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Trinidad and Tobago
App. Filed.......
19 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
03 Feb 2017
IELTS Request
Completed with App
File Transfer...
20 Feb 2017
Med's Request
29 Mar 2018
Med's Done....
5 Apr 2018
From Application Received.
The 19th October will make 12 months since application was received. Smh.
Still haven't gotten a medical request. Is anyone out there dealing with the Kingston VO as well??

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
CIC email/Request Letter will contain details on how they want you to submit PCCs.
No they did not tell such thing, they just written that if you would like to expedite your application process please pay rprf and provide police clearance if you did not provided already.
I am asking generally its required to send only the copy PCC or the original of PCC to VO?

thecentury303

Feb 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No they did not tell such thing, they just written that if you would like to expedite your application process please pay rprf and provide police clearance if you did not provided already.
I am asking generally its required to send only the copy PCC or the original of PCC to VO?
Are you sure you read it carefully? As APPNOV2014NY mentioned, my letter also has specific instruction on how to deliver the PCC. In my instruction, they allow me to submit PCC electronically through the case specific inquiry. I can't imagine the content of the "bulk" letter to be different among applicants.

Reactions: APPNOV2014NY

ahmedabouelmagd

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
inland
Category........
QSW
Hi all,
Did any of you come across this situation before?
I'm CSQ holder, so I'm LMIA exempted.
My restricted work permit was expired on August and I applied for visitor visa to stay legally in Canada.
I got an offer from another employer and wondering if I can apply for new work permit with this new employer OR my OLD work permit should be valid when I submitting my new work permit........ do anyone have experience with this situation?

ahmedabouelmagd

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
inland
Category........
QSW
Dear All,
I read before that if you hold CSQ and have offer from Quebec employer, you can expedite your application for issuing your work permit......Do anyone remember something like that?

Thanks

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
Hi all,
Did any of you come across this situation before?
I'm CSQ holder, so I'm LMIA exempted.
My restricted work permit was expired on August and I applied for visitor visa to stay legally in Canada.
I got an offer from another employer and wondering if I can apply for new work permit with this new employer OR my OLD work permit should be valid when I submitting my new work permit........ do anyone have experience with this situation?
You will have to apply for new work permit ..pls call CIC and check if you can go to border with CSQ , new offer letter and accompanied fees receipt (paid by your employer) and they can issue new work permit at border ..

bubie14

Sep 18, 2017
Hi guys. Im new here. I just received our MR last Sept.15. My 10 yo son went for his medical first as he is in Philippines while me and my wife are here in Singapore as workers. My son completed the medical but failed the mental exam. He was referred to see a psychologist. Reason being is he has subnormal aptitude for his age/level. Anyone who is in the same situation? We are worried that this may affect our application. Singapore VO here.