+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
Can anyone please help?

I am an applicant from India. My details are as follows:
Application filed (Sent to Nova Scotia): May 8th 2017
AOR Received: July 29th 2017

I would like to know the average time required for Indian applicants filing from India to receive the medical and RPRF request.
3-6 months i think.

Burny1112

Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
09-12-2013
Doc's Request.
31-07-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
File Transfer...
12-12-2016
Med's Request
24-12-2016
Med's Done....
02-01-2017
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
My medical request came in Dec 2016 and submitted the medicals immediately in Jan 2017. CIC website it says medicals passed but the application is still in progress. Anyone in the same timeline received any response from the VO or request for Passport?

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
My medical request came in Dec 2016 and submitted the medicals immediately in Jan 2017. CIC website it says medicals passed but the application is still in progress. Anyone in the same timeline received any response from the VO or request for Passport?
Visa Office? AOR date?

Burny1112

Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
09-12-2013
Doc's Request.
31-07-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
File Transfer...
12-12-2016
Med's Request
24-12-2016
Med's Done....
02-01-2017
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
Visa Office? AOR date?
AOR - 15/11/2016
VO - New Delhi
RPRF - 24/12/2016
Medicals Submitted - 2/1/2016

You can get these details on the left below my profile next to my post by clicking "Click to Expand"

rokib2012

Star Member
Jun 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 October 2016
AOR Received.
30 January 2017
Med's Request
22 February 2017
Med's Done....
24 February 2017
Hi guys,
I have renewed my passport, now how inform to CIC.
Thanks

mariodaher

Dec 12, 2016
Canada
Category........
QSW
Hello,

Professionals, please give me your opinion about my timeline:

1. Application to federal was sent November 2016
2. Medicals were requested and received around May 15th 2017
3. Late June, they requested RPRF and a CV/RESUME and passport renewal in one letter
4. RPRF, new passports and CV were uploaded on July 4th

Please check my eCase status below, and the exact transcript of the request letter
and give me your opinion about how long is it currently taking for Paris VO to send PPR.

Thank you so much!
-----------------------------------------------

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility

We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results
You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents
The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Interview

You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

--------------------------------------
Request Letter:
-------------------------------------
Dear Applicant:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Ø XXXXXXXXXX - XXXXXXXXXX: Ø > Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document Your passport has a short validity date. Please have it renewed. This must be received at this office by: 2017/08/22
Ø > RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee 980 $CAD (490 X 2) This must be received at this office by: 2017/07/22
Ø > CV/Resume: A document containing a brief description of your education, qualifications and experience. This must be received at this office by: 2017/07/22

Ø Ø XXXXXXX - XXXXXXXXXXX: Ø > Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document Your passport has a short validity date. Please have it renewed. This must be received at this office by: 2017/08/22

ahmedabouelmagd

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
inland
Category........
QSW
Congratulation @Macarad
All the best for you.
I have one question for you please.
from your timeline, I can see that you didnt submit the PCC upfront and that you requested the PCC on 2017/05/02 and you sent 2017/07/05. Did this all happened online?
I mean you received the request online (by email or MyCIC message) and you submitted it online also through MyCIC.......or you have to send it as hard copy..
Thanks in advance for your response.

Ahmed

Last edited:
Reactions: Macarad

downcart

Feb 4, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Paris
Med's Request
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017
Hello,

Professionals, please give me your opinion about my timeline:

1. Application to federal was sent November 2016
2. Medicals were requested and received around May 15th 2017
3. Late June, they requested RPRF and a CV/RESUME and passport renewal in one letter
4. RPRF, new passports and CV were uploaded on July 4th

Please check my eCase status below, and the exact transcript of the request letter
and give me your opinion about how long is it currently taking for Paris VO to send PPR.

Thank you so much!
-----------------------------------------------

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility

We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results
You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents
The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Interview

You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

--------------------------------------
Request Letter:
-------------------------------------
Dear Applicant:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Ø XXXXXXXXXX - XXXXXXXXXX: Ø > Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document Your passport has a short validity date. Please have it renewed. This must be received at this office by: 2017/08/22
Ø > RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee 980 $CAD (490 X 2) This must be received at this office by: 2017/07/22
Ø > CV/Resume: A document containing a brief description of your education, qualifications and experience. This must be received at this office by: 2017/07/22

Ø Ø XXXXXXX - XXXXXXXXXXX: Ø > Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document Your passport has a short validity date. Please have it renewed. This must be received at this office by: 2017/08/22

hi
my office is Paris too, I am from Jordan

I think that file processing these days in paris office is very slow in comparison with the previous year for some reason( maybe there is a specific number for the Quebec applications this year).

my gckey is the same as your one,
I will share you my ECAS to let you know exactly my status:

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 19, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 4, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on February 17, 2017.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you correspondence on April 18, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
I paid the RPRF and sent them a CV / military record/bio information for my child in 25.Apr.2017 .

I am still waiting for starting my background check
!!!!

and I noticed that Paris office asked 2 applicants this month to submit second medical test after the first one became expired .

so, you should be patient.
to be honest, I am very sure that they will start processing my application after they asking me for the second medical test in the next Feb.2018 .

there is a cons and pros for everything,
if they ask me for the second medical test in Mar.2018 and made the decision in Apr or may, then they will give me a valid visa for 9 months and this will give me enough time to landing successfully and to improve myself in French and English and to fulfil the registration requirements.

at the beginning I expect that Paris will give me the visa within 3 months like some applicants, but unfortunately this is not the case for me.

there is nothing to do, waiting and waiting and waiting .

Last edited:

Macarad

Nov 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Doc's Request.
02-05-2017
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
03-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2017
LANDED..........
19-08-2017
It appears that NDVO is taking 15+ months for PR processing.
Just as a side note....
The most popular country of origin of new permanent residents is now India. IF (and only IF) the theory is correct and more resources have been diverted to process Express Entry applicants, then this could explain the delays this particular VO has shown for other programs like the QSW...

Unfortunately, not much to do but to wait =( .. i hope they start getting news soon!

Macarad

Nov 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Doc's Request.
02-05-2017
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
03-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2017
LANDED..........
19-08-2017
Congratulation @Macarad
All the best for you.
I have one question for you please.
from your timeline, I can see that you didnt submit the PCC upfront and that you requested the PCC on 2017/05/02 and you sent 2017/07/05. Did this all happened online?
I mean you received the request online (by email or MyCIC message) and you submitted it online also through MyCIC.......or you have to send it as hard copy..
Thanks in advance for your response.

Ahmed
Hi, Ahmed.

It is a bit tricky. Due to the nature of my home country's PCC, i am not able to ask for it in advance. IRCC requested it at the same time as RPRF through my CIC profile. I got a message there with a PDF with all the instructions. The weird thing is, it said "you can send a copy of the necessary documents by directly replying to this email.."

There was no email...., as I said, it was directly sent through my CIC profile. Now, the funny thing is, due to the particular nature of the PCC, I am able to send all the required documents to the Canadian embassy in my home country and they ask for it on my behalf (and they send it back to IRCC). This means i never even saw my PCC... the embassy sent it directly to IRCC (by email I supposed, or an internal network they work with)

Now, on the other hand, PPR came in BY email.. no message or any update on my CIC profile. This email was sent in directly by the CPC in Ottawa.

By the way, i got a new PPR request today again...exactly as the one from thursday... maybe a glitch in the system.

Hope this helps, and best of luck!

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Just as a side note....
The most popular country of origin of new permanent residents is now India. IF (and only IF) the theory is correct and more resources have been diverted to process Express Entry applicants, then this could explain the delays this particular VO has shown for other programs like the QSW...

Unfortunately, not much to do but to wait =( .. i hope they start getting news soon!
India is also one of the biggest exporter of Students to Canada. Most fall students apply for Student visas in May - July time-frame. I bet things will start picking up for NDVO PR applicants in Aug-Sept.

Reactions: sunnymks