+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

ahmedabouelmagd

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
inland
Category........
QSW
Hi, Ahmed.

It is a bit tricky. Due to the nature of my home country's PCC, i am not able to ask for it in advance. IRCC requested it at the same time as RPRF through my CIC profile. I got a message there with a PDF with all the instructions. The weird thing is, it said "you can send a copy of the necessary documents by directly replying to this email.."

There was no email...., as I said, it was directly sent through my CIC profile. Now, the funny thing is, due to the particular nature of the PCC, I am able to send all the required documents to the Canadian embassy in my home country and they ask for it on my behalf (and they send it back to IRCC). This means i never even saw my PCC... the embassy sent it directly to IRCC (by email I supposed, or an internal network they work with)

Now, on the other hand, PPR came in BY email.. no message or any update on my CIC profile. This email was sent in directly by the CPC in Ottawa.

By the way, i got a new PPR request today again...exactly as the one from thursday... maybe a glitch in the system.

Hope this helps, and best of luck!

Thanks @Macarad for instant response, It is much appreciated.
The reason for my question is that I searched for this point long time, and I found that if the PCC was not submitted upfront, so all will be done through online forms, as IRCC will not take anything as hard copy later on. I called the CIC and the agent told me that I can submit it anytime if I want through the webform link. My only concern is that the PCC is enclosed and sealed, labeled not to open unless reached to the CIC. and that why I dont know how to scan it unless I open it.
I think finally I will have to open it and scan it.
Again thanks for your kind explanation.

Ahmed

Last edited:

Kumud

Jun 25, 2016
NOC Code......
Does anyone have any idea when Mon Projet Quebec will start taking online application? I heard from a CIC registered consulting firm that it will start sometime in this month.

mariodaher

Dec 12, 2016
Canada
Category........
QSW
hi
my office is Paris too, I am from Jordan

I think that file processing these days in paris office is very slow in comparison with the previous year for some reason( maybe there is a specific number for the Quebec applications this year).

my gckey is the same as your one,
I will share you my ECAS to let you know exactly my status:

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 19, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 4, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on February 17, 2017.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you correspondence on April 18, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
I paid the RPRF and sent them a CV / military record/bio information for my child in 25.Apr.2017 .

I am still waiting for starting my background check
!!!!

and I noticed that Paris office asked 2 applicants this month to submit second medical test after the first one became expired .

so, you should be patient.
to be honest, I am very sure that they will start processing my application after they asking me for the second medical test in the next Feb.2018 .

there is a cons and pros for everything,
if they ask me for the second medical test in Mar.2018 and made the decision in Apr or may, then they will give me a valid visa for 9 months and this will give me enough time to landing successfully and to improve myself in French and English and to fulfil the registration requirements.

at the beginning I expect that Paris will give me the visa within 3 months like some applicants, but unfortunately this is not the case for me.

there is nothing to do, waiting and waiting and waiting .
Hello downcart,

I'm no expert in this, but I don't think you should be that pessimistic.
People going for a second medical usually had the first one upfront. This wasn't my case as the initial CSQ application was presented way back in 2012.

As for the background and security checks, rest assured that they are already running checks on you. When you pass background check, they usually ask you to pay RPRF. Security check comes next and it takes anywhere from 2 weeks to several months depending on your travel and work history.

They won't update the security line in eCase until the day a decision is made.

So cheer up and hope for the best :)

kannan.sethu

Apr 5, 2016
Guys, My timeline
Application submitted to Federal: Nov 3rd 2016
Acknowledgement: 13 Feb 2017
Medical request : Mar 30 2017
Medical submitted April 3 2017.

No response after that. Can someone please suggest me what my next process would be or how long this might take? (Ones with the same timeline as me??)
Thanks in advance.

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
Guys, My timeline
Application submitted to Federal: Nov 3rd 2016
Acknowledgement: 13 Feb 2017
Medical request : Mar 30 2017
Medical submitted April 3 2017.

No response after that. Can someone please suggest me what my next process would be or how long this might take? (Ones with the same timeline as me??)
Thanks in advance.
What's your VO ?

kikou

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Quebec
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
V-O-Sydney/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
09-12-2016
PPR or not PPR today? That is the question...:confused:

Even Hamlet was with us

Reactions: APPNOV2014NY

FromINDIA2674

Star Member
May 3, 2017
India
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
29-07-2017
Med's Request
16-10-2018
Med's Done....
27-10-2018
How do I find out my VO?

bikramjit1987

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Punjab
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
New delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-01-2017
Doc's Request.
Rprf paid 05-05-2017
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
11-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with apication
File Transfer...
19-04-2017
Med's Request
19-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-09-2017

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Your current country of residence determine your VO, so if you are from India your VO will be NDVO (new delhi)
Let me confuse him/her further. :p

Most of the times it's the country of residence at the time of the application submission decides Visa Office but CIC can transfer your file to different VO based on work load. For ex - One of the forum member and PR applicant from India ( I believe Annie) had applied from India but her file was processed by London VO.

Coming to your Original question. You will get some sort notification in eCAS or via email regarding your Visa Office.

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Let me confuse him/her further. :p

Most of the times it's the country of residence at the time of the application submission decides Visa Office but CIC can transfer your file to different VO based on work load. For ex - One of the forum member and PR applicant from India ( I believe Annie) had applied from India but her file was processed by London VO.

Coming to your Original question. You will get some sort notification in eCAS or via email regarding your Visa Office.
Very well said bro

kikou

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Quebec
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
V-O-Sydney/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
09-12-2016
Nothing..........They really don't care about us...:(:(:(:(

Last edited:

amit.r

Feb 23, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
20-07-2016
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
Med's Request
11-12-2016
Med's Done....
05-01-2017
Passport Req..
14-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
08-26-2017..
Hi Guys .. Plannig for trip this month now .. Godwilling things should go fine..