+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
I know many people spend more than 5 years for getting the CSQ. Then, for the federal step, they spend the same time with us.
Even in the last year, the processing was suspended from July to NOV. All people have no any methods but waiting for the reply.
If we can't get the update this week, I really afraid that the thing will reoccur again.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::(:(:(:(:(:(:(
Last years suspension has more to do with refugee crisis ..i believe it shouldn't impact this year...

N

Nala

You know, it seems true what you said, but reality can be different. When you have a temporary residence, you need to check your permit and "if they don't accept me this time?" (4 temporary permit for me)

As you said, we have a history in Canada and CIC decision can affect our entire life. Some inland had children here, landed in Canada many years ago (like me), our future is more incertain than outland. If we don't have our PR, our dreams which are already beginning will fail miserably. As I said, I live in Canada since I have 17 years old. I'm now 22. I had my first job here, my first appartment, my first boyfriend, my first mistakes and troubles etc...I did my immigration alone, so for me, Canada is my country.

Could you picture if I must come back to France? It's not my country anymore!

Each inland applicant have his history with Canada. When you taste this freedom, it can be really hard to step back because you're not "elligible".

Plus, you need to figure something: we are not free. We must respect our permit conditions (work hours, no studies...) and be considere as a " immigrant" Since the beginning of the process, I lost 3 jobs. I passed the exam, they offered me a job but"oh you haven't a PR"...No but I have a open work permit..."it's not the same thing"...Same thing with studies.

Life isn't always pink ;)
Kikou, once again, I agree with you!! I know exactly what you're talking about! And that's the reality we live. I see you!

I can't wait to close this chapter of my life, and completely forget about all this waiting and this anxiety.

Wishing you guys all the best!

Reactions: Mohsen77 and kikou

Dfc348

May 19, 2016
Hi all
I submitted my application and it was received a little over three weeks ago. I have tried to connect this paper application to my online account but the system still has no record of it.

Is this normal? Should I be concerned that I have not gotten any kind of confirmation email that my application has made it to the proper office?

Thanks!

kikou

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Quebec
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
V-O-Sydney/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
09-12-2016
I know many people spend more than 5 years for getting the CSQ. Then, for the federal step, they spend the same time with us.
Even in the last year, the processing was suspended from July to NOV. All people have no any methods but waiting for the reply.
If we can't get the update this week, I really afraid that the thing will reoccur again.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::(:(:(:(:(:(:(
But WHY this pause in the traitement? WHY?

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
Nope nobody. I think I'll call them today. I need to know
Cool let us know if you are able to get through.....

Reactions: kikou

ramakhadka

Mar 4, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
05-10-2016
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
Where do you live Mixed?

I suggest we'll go to Ottawa office to help them to remember us
You funny man. Really I also think we must go there

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Guys What i have said that we should not Post any Replies/Quotes which will demotivate some other members & i haven't particularly targeted any one of you.

I know guys one simple thing that we all are on the same Boat with a Very Common Dream and we should bridge this Gap with the Support/Guidance/Experience of each other.

As far as the desperation is concerned each & everybody is really fed up from this wait. But i think we should motivate each other. We can discuss other points Such as Lifestyle/Accommodation?Studies of Children/ Jobs etc.

However i really was not aware about the difficulties/challenges which an inland applicant has faced or are facing during their waiting period. Because earlier i wasn't known to all those things.

So again i repeat from the Depth of My Heart i really apologize if i have hurt anybody's emotions/feelings.

God Bless & a Very Good Luck to All:)

kikou

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Quebec
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
V-O-Sydney/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
09-12-2016
You funny man. Really I also think we must go there
I'm good with PC so if they want take vacancies, I can do their job..even free it's not a problem! But I'll finish when my application is completed ;)

kikou

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Quebec
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
V-O-Sydney/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
09-12-2016
Cool let us know if you are able to get through.....
"I'm sorry but I'm not able to tell you that. You are under 13 months so it's okay"

No, it's not!

kikou

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Quebec
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
V-O-Sydney/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
09-12-2016
Do you have the ottawa visa office number? Becuse the number I have is for CIC not visa office?
I sent a email vis the email address I gave you. I hope an answer. We'll see!

Good luck

Winners95

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
One of my collegues told me that his freind waited so long for PR just because the agent dis a mistake in his application, they just admit it so late.

So guys if you feel that your application is over 10-11 months , is most probably the agent is inexperienced or did a mistake. (not because of travels or background you have)