+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
Hello everyone!

I have one question for you: My fiancé and I are officially common law partner since today!

Do you know if I need to advertise CIC about it?

because my fiancé is canadian (He was born in Canada) and he didn't help me with my file. I did a CSQ with a PEQ. I'm scare that information will delay my file...again...

Have a good week end and happy canada's day!
Wait this week and next else call cic call center and explain them your situation , tell them 1st July moving is culprit ( just joking ;-) ) , they should be able to guide you ...,all the best I believe Monday in Ontario off so need to wait until Tuesday for some good news ....

Reactions: kikou

kikou

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Quebec
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
V-O-Sydney/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
09-12-2016
Wait this week and next else call cic call center and explain them your situation , tell them 1st July moving is culprit ( just joking ;-) ) , they should be able to guide you ...,all the best I believe Monday in Ontario off so need to wait until Tuesday for some good news ....
Always a good word poisonapple :) I hope they don't take any day off and just give us our PR!

Reactions: poisonapple

v_sanhot

Star Member
May 26, 2013
Montreal, QC, CANADA
So I have two versions^^ I agree with v_sanhot: I don't want to take any risks. Their file management s*** already and I don't want to give them any reason to kick me out.

but another month of delay for nothing...my fiancé doesn't count for my file. He don't help with money, with sponsorship and he's a real canadian...he doesn't exist for CIC, no links with me at any moment...

I'm honest and I'm listening any advice :)

Do you know how many time I have to change this informations?

Thank you for the help!
And the best thing to do is..... always contacting them.... which will sort out things.... but all i know is ... they want us to update everything or status of being married ,, divorced or birth of a child... i wonder how does that matter to anyone... but they want the applicants to update this... kind of sucks... but it is what it is

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Thank you for your help T-hEMK!

I think I'll wait until friday. If I've got my PPR, I'll send it with my passeport request. If I don't, I'll send my file by IRCC form. If I don't have my PR before July 13th it'll be a mess anyway, so wait any longer or not won't change anything in this case.
Good luck Dear

Last edited:

ramakhadka

Mar 4, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
05-10-2016
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
Oh i see.... did u call them?? You can address this issue with them and they shud b able to help u out.... atleast they will let u know if they requested anything lately??
And one more thing ... one of friend got his medical in a month too ... but he got his PR in 12 months approx.... for me they requested my medical in 5 months ... and i have my passport with ottawa at this moment and there are still people waiting for decision made... it is case specific.
Yes I called them 3 myths back they informed me abt my email address changed that's all hope for positive

Jodhgrewal88

Jun 28, 2017
Jagroan
Question: I received request for Schedule A after my medical exam got passed. The request letter specifies Schedula A for my wife only but when I upload the form to my Application on mycic portal it adds it to My Required Documents and there is no option to upload file to my wife`s document`s section.

Is it normal?
What is schedule A

Chemi

Apr 10, 2017
guys just consider this numbers.
last year CIC cleared 312,000 applications.
Out of which I can see only 100-200 people (less than 1%)in this forums do raise concerns about there applications.
So what about other applications.. I am sure they have no issues and there applications are getting done fast...what do u say

Reactions: APPNOV2014NY

kikou

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Quebec
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
V-O-Sydney/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
09-12-2016
Out of which I can see only 100-200 people (less than 1%)in this forums do raise concerns about there applications.
So what about other applications.. I am sure they have no issues and there applications are getting done fast...what do u say
I'm on 3 forums (two french-speaker and here) so I can compare. You said CIC cleared 312,000 applications but how many are EE or outside application?

Plus many people don't love forum because it's stressful for them :)

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
I agree with you.

1. CIC is not slow or inefficient. They have high volume of applications and EE is higher priority for them as compared to QSW due to different SLAs.
2. Most of the times people will post in forums if they need some information or if something is going wrong with their application or to vent their frustration after rejection. I have observed that forums ( USA immigration as well as Canadian ones) do not represent ground reality and things are not as bad as portrayed in forums.

kikou

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Quebec
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
V-O-Sydney/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
09-12-2016
I agree with you.

1. CIC is not slow or inefficient. They have high volume of applications and EE is higher priority for them as compared to QSW due to different SLAs.
2. Most of the times people will post in forums if they need some information or if something is going wrong with their application or to vent their frustration after rejection. I have observed that forums ( USA immigration as well as Canadian ones) do not represent ground reality and things are not as bad as portrayed in forums.
I agree.

The problem isn't the CIC's inefficiency. It's the priority for some files (like EE or outside application) which isn't understandable. 11 months for an inland application vs 8 months for an outland application who has never travel to Canada and say to you "oh I'll see the snow and pinguins!" (odd but true)

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
Always a good word poisonapple :) I hope they don't take any day off and just give us our PR!
I know ..i hope and wish good news for everyone here..so that we can focus on other important future plans ..there is lot of uncertainty until we get PR news...

kikou

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Quebec
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
V-O-Sydney/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
09-12-2016
I know ..i hope and wish good news for everyone here..so that we can focus on other important future plans ..there is lot of uncertainty until we get PR news...
okay...it seems no good news for today. I suggest we'll get in sleep right now :)

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
okay...it seems no good news for today. I suggest we'll get in sleep right now :)
Yeah looks Ontario off is spoilsport for today ...everyone is quite on forum ....even Montreal is looking quite today :) afternoon siesta is good option ...

JL-HN

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
MONTREAL
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-06-2016
Doc's Request.
18-11-2016
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2016
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
19-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-10-2017
LANDED..........
13-10-2017
It is long weekend today still for the Canada Day...

kikou

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Quebec
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
V-O-Sydney/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
09-12-2016
It is long weekend today still for the Canada Day...
I hope they'll work a lot tomorrow, because last week was pretty slow, 2 days off,...that's enough! and building vacation are in 3 weeks so...