+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
I didnt know that before , this is really insane at all

We pay more ( CSQ + federal) and we wait 2 years , and for them 6 months

and even for difficulty , EE now is even easier with new points system , each month they take people with 415 points. which is easy to reach
That's the point and it's kind we are stuck here and i know many desperate souls (including myself) who have had EE ITA months back but as federal app was in process declined ITA and now awaiting for this...

Winners95

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
That's the point and it's kind we are stuck here and i know many desperate souls (including myself) who have had EE ITA months back but as federal app was in process declined ITA and now awaiting for this...
i am sure they will correct this system after some years

unfortunately it will be too late for us , we came in the worst position.

I dont know what quebec agents do in their journey ? sleeping and watching applications , too slow

Reactions: Nala

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014

I dont know what quebec agents do in their journey ? sleeping and watching applications , too slow
Yes. When Quebec will wake up and realize that Federal Govt is scooping up bright immigrants with faster PR processing , it will re-negotiate SLA with CIC.

Most likely, same set of Immigration Officers work on EE and QSW applications. Since EE has faster processing time, EE applications are reviewed more frequently than QSW. This is just a guess. :)

Mjkab

Aug 29, 2016
Congrats. No you do not need to cancel CSQ application. Trash CSQ once you receive it :)
thanks again.
so could I use the montreal address on the federal application or should I move before?

and I think there is some point where I have to mention if I have already apply pnp for any other province?

in that case should I mention about Quebec!

I appreciate your help!

kikou

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Quebec
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
V-O-Sydney/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
09-12-2016

Quebec government is very slow and not reactive. It's just a mood. I'm sorry but it's true..

I hope next week will be more enjoying because it's the beginning of the month!

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
Quebec government is very slow and not reactive. It's just a mood. I'm sorry but it's true..

I hope next week will be more enjoying because it's the beginning of the month!
i think it's more to with politics since Quebec has its own immigration policy...but still this delay will harm province for sure in long run... looking at other provinces and streams attracting and processing cases faster...
Yeah it looks its same set of federal folks working on EE and QSW but our files opens once in month ... point made by APPNOV2014NY sounds valid ....

osamayawar

Jan 11, 2016
Question: I received request for Schedule A after my medical exam got passed. The request letter specifies Schedula A for my wife only but when I upload the form to my Application on mycic portal it adds it to My Required Documents and there is no option to upload file to my wife`s document`s section.

Is it normal?

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Hello everyone!
After checking all of your timelines in Google docs,I found the application AOR from 1/3/2017 up to now,most people didn't get MR.That's why?Almost 4 months!
Before 1/3/2017,MR is nearly 1 month after AOR.What's the problem?
One person got MR yesterday. Check spreadsheet.

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
I didnt know that before , this is really insane at all

We pay more ( CSQ + federal) and we wait 2 years , and for them 6 months

and even for difficulty , EE now is even easier with new points system , each month they take people with 415 points. which is easy to reach
Kindly note that I have started the process for CSQ in May'2012 & it's more than 5 years for me and still waiting to cross the finishing line which is PPR

Last edited:

v_sanhot

Star Member
May 26, 2013
Montreal, QC, CANADA
Yes but I received my AOR on Feb but till now no medical request. I'm so worried
You need to be patient,,, 13 months they say,,, may be once they will ask for medical they will ask for RPRF and any other docs that they need. ... for some they ask for medical very early and then they wait for next process.
It is always different for different ppl.
Good luck