+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

amit.r

Feb 23, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
20-07-2016
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
Med's Request
11-12-2016
Med's Done....
05-01-2017
Passport Req..
14-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
08-26-2017..
thank you everyone..

Anyone knows which courier to use for return shipment from USA.. I am reading that FedEx has some policy that shipping date has to be decided, etc. Will check today with store but if anyone already knows, please let me know

Reactions: Nala

JL-HN

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
MONTREAL
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-06-2016
Doc's Request.
18-11-2016
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2016
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
19-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-10-2017
LANDED..........
13-10-2017

boharj

May 12, 2016
Dear All, I am in a big confusion..I got married during my PR application in progress (federal stage) , I have informed CIC about my changed marital status.. and got the following reply : now that my husband is already PR so only roof i need to send is his PR card, isn't it?

Thank you for informing us of your change in marital status.

If your spouse or common-law partner (CLP) is a Canadian citizen or if they have obtained permanent residence status in Canada, you are required to send us a proof of their status (birth certificate, Permanent Resident Card, etc.).

If your spouse or CLP is NOT a Canadian citizen or has NOT obtained permanent residence status in Canada, you will need to complete each of the following steps in order to have them added to your existing application and examined for compliance with admissibility requirements (medical, criminality and security). Unless otherwise stated, the following is mandatory whether or not your spouse or CLP decides to accompany you to Canada.

1. Processing fee and Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for your spouse or CLP

If your spouse or CLP intends to accompany you to Canada at this time, a processing fee of $550 and a RPRF of $490 must be paid for their application. The payment of these fees must be made online:

ÿ Go to our Online Payment webpage.

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.

Please attach your receipt to an email, with your application number in the title, and send it to the address CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais@cic.gc.ca .

2. A recent photograph of your spouse or CLP

The photographs must be taken accordingly to our specifications.

3. Forms

ÿ Updated Generic Application form for Canada IMM 0008 for yourself and your spouse or CLP

ÿ Updated Additional Family Information form IMM 5406 for yourself and your spouse or CLP

ÿ A completed and signed Schedule A Background/ Declaration IMM 5669 by your spouse or CLP

ÿ Supplementary Information Your Travels form IMM5562 E for your spouse or CLP

ÿ If applicable: A completed and signed IMM5409 Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union

4. Documents

ÿ Copy of your spouse’s or CLP’s birth certificate

ÿ Copy of your spouse’s or CLP’s valid passport

ÿ If applicable: Copy of your marriage certificate

ÿ If your spouse or CLP was previously married, copy of their divorce certificate

5. Police certificate

We require a scanned copy of a police certificate for all countries where your spouse or CLP has lived for more than 6 months since the age of 18 years. Please ensure that they have obtained these certificates after their stay in these countries.

**If you are unable to obtain the required police certificate(s) within the 30 day deadline, please submit a letter of explanation and proof that you have applied for the documents with the relevant authority.

6. Please provide a completed Principal Applicant Relationship Assessment Questionnaire & Spouse Relationship Assessment Questionnaire (attached).

7. Evidence of the relationship between you and your spouse, such as:

- Relationship photos (Wedding photographs depicting all the rituals of a traditional wedding, wedding reception and post wedding photographs, commitment ceremony photos from outings together trips, honeymoon, etc. (10–15 photos max)

- If you are living together, evidence such as copy of bills, bank statements, lease agreement, drivers licenses showing your names and address (10–15 pages max)

8. Medical certificate

Your spouse or CLP and their dependent children, whether or not they will be accompanying you to Canada, will have to undergo a medical examination by an authorized CIC panel physician. We will send you the appropriate forms upon receipt and review of the documents listed above.

If you have already completed the Immigration medical examination, please provide proof of completion.

Thank you again for the interest you have shown in Canada.

EN18700
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

www.cic.gc.ca

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
I have same status in myCIC.
Now there is no messages from cic such as

We are experiencing intermittent technical issues with our online services. We are working to resolve these issues, and apologize for the inconvenience.
If you are unable to sign in, please try again.
If you have to send us documents and are concerned about missing your deadline, please submit the requested documents using the IRCC Webform.

OR

We are currently experiencing very high traffic on our online services. You may have difficulty accessing them. We are working to resolve this issue.
If you are unable to submit a document on time as a result of the technical difficulties, try again over the next few days. If you are concerned about missing your deadline, submit the requested documents using the IRCC Webform.
You may see an incorrect application status asking for a medical exam or additional documents. If you actually need to send any documents or do a medical, you will see a message in your account and a letter explaining what you need to do.

OR

We are currently experiencing very high traffic on our online services. You may have difficulty accessing them. We are working to resolve this issue.
If you are unable to submit a document on time as a result of the technical difficulties, you will not be penalized.

but in myCIC account the status is still showing that additional documents required whereas no message or email received .

It's very strange thing because Canadian immigration is has adopted such a casual attitude towards this silly thing whereas our Dream; Patience ; Future;Money;Time etc is completely on stake but there system is still not updated.

What should we do in this case or What's our fault ???

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Their system upgrade got screwed up and they are still in process of fixing it. All you can do from your side is call them and ask them if you really need to submit any document or not. You can also open a technical issue.

I opened a technical issue a week back and this is what they replied. I opened another technical issue with them today regarding "Additional Document" status. Hopefully they will reply in a week or two.

UN MESSAGE EN FRANÇAIS SUIVRA.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

The message that you have indicated in your email is indeed the result of a technical problem that has now been resolved. You should see a new message indicating that, if you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you. Please try again.

If you do not see this change, we invite you to fill out the IRCC Web form and include:

· Screen shots of your account including:

o the Welcome Page,

o the sections titled View my submitted applications or profiles and Account messages.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

Reactions: sunnymks