+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

patel_sanket_1

Jul 29, 2015
Ahmedabad
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-08-2013
Doc's Request.
05-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-04-2017
IELTS Request
Done Already
File Transfer...
17-07-2017
Med's Request
12-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
HMMM
VISA ISSUED...
God Help
LANDED..........
When God decided
hello, I am trying to fill up the IMM-0008 form, what is the CSQ number at 6b of that form? on the CSQ I have got the following numbers:
1. numero du dossier = NA123456789
2. numero de reference individual = NA1234567

which one I have to write it down?
HI...

Please write ..2. numero de reference individual = NA1234567.

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
What's your dossier number in CSQ ? Thanks for the answer

As I have checked the same with my CSQ & I came to know that the dossier number for all the applicants is same whereas the individual reference number of each CSQ holder is different . so that's why I think it will be the CSQ number.

amit.r

Feb 23, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
20-07-2016
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
Med's Request
11-12-2016
Med's Done....
05-01-2017
Passport Req..
14-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
08-26-2017..
Thank you everyone successfully completed the journey I wish everybody to get ppr soon
thank you annie64. All the best for your move to Canada now !

vikasyadav6892

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Sent my passport to Ottawa today
Hey annie..Do you have any idea in how much time they send back our passports?(Ottawa)

I sent my passport on Friday 5th May to Ottawa and it was received there on Monday 8th. By 12th May, my return envelope has not been activated yet.
Any idea guys?

annie464

Dec 25, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO, NOVA SCOTIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2016
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2017
AOR Received.
Oct 30, 2016
Med's Request
Nov 18, 2016
Med's Done....
Nov 19, 2016 RPRF PAID: Dec 16, 2016

annie464

Dec 25, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO, NOVA SCOTIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2016
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2017
AOR Received.
Oct 30, 2016
Med's Request
Nov 18, 2016
Med's Done....
Hey annie..Do you have any idea in how much time they send back our passports?(Ottawa)

I sent my passport on Friday 5th May to Ottawa and it was received there on Monday 8th. By 12th May, my return envelope has not been activated yet.
Any idea guys?
No idea

JL-HN

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
MONTREAL
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-06-2016
Doc's Request.
18-11-2016
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2016
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
19-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-10-2017
LANDED..........
13-10-2017
Any News today so far in terms of DM or PPR ??

Josh99

Oct 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-11-2016
AOR Received.
22-02-2017
I have renewed my passport as well as my wife's passport while our federal application is in process and when we received our medical request we were asked to submit the copies of the updated passport(s). We just attached those in the email and replied on that particular mail.

So if you have received such email then you should submit the same by replying to that particular email if not then wait till medical request & RPRF request in which they will ask you to submit the updated details of your passport.

Hope this helps
I've not recieved my MR yet, so hope they will ask for document updates. Thanks for reply, Appreciated!

PrateekVatsyana

Jun 10, 2016
I've not recieved my MR yet, so hope they will ask for document updates. Thanks for reply, Appreciated!
I received MR and RRPF request ...however I also renewed passport after I received the AOR...Now i am sending passport update to them after notarizing it .

So I will send MR sheet / RRPF payment receipt / Passport New one notarized ...
Do i need to attach any form also or only above mentioned things are enough

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Hi Guys,
Good to come back to this threat. It has been a really busy one month for me.
I finally landed in Montreal 4 days ago. Was a very long flight via Paris. Touched down by 4:48pm local time and immediately readjusted my watch lol! While on board before landing we were given the customs declaration form to fill out what ever thing we are carrying and what we plan to bring later. I then moved in through a very long queue and reached the first immigration officer who checked my pp, flight ticket and that declaration paper, made some marks on it and asked me to proceed to the counter IMMIGRATION 2. In that hall there were two sets of counters, one for the CBSA and one for Imiigration Quebec. I got a token and to my greatest amazement I had about 30 people infront of me. Average waiting time before being called was about 2 and a half hours------was pissed off----but whatever! Finally they called me at the CBSA counter and checked out my COPR and passport. Asked me how much i had on me and noted it down on the declaration form i filled on board. She was very simple and we conversed freely in both French and English...no pressure. Then she asked me to sit for 10 minutes after which she called me back and and handed my passport to me, after having used a Pen to Cancel my Precious visa! Surprised!!??!! Lol, I almost got pissed off then she stamped the opposite page with an entry stamp and told me, Sir, You are Welcome to Canada. You are now a Permanent Resident. You got the same Rights as any Canadian citizen but for voting. Don't let anyone intimidate you....lol i loved the last part! She then sent me to the Quebec counter where I was preached the Word of Quebec lol. The lady at that counter took my 20 minutes to let me know what to do in the subsequent days to make my settling easier. She gave me a whole pack of documents and booklets .... which I haven't even opened any till date lol. Then she said i should guard my COPR and CSQ preciously and keep them where i keep my pp. I was given a website to update my address when I get one for my PR to be mailed within 3-4 months as per her, and also asked to present my self at any Service Canada office for my SIN. I was then redirected to the baggage area where I found my stuff all waiting for me at the Airfrance Belt. Got them and within 2 minutes I was outta the Trudeau airport!.....Day 2 I went with a friend to the nearest Service Canada here in Saint-Laurent and showed them my pp and COPR. Within 5 minutes they called me in and gave me my SIN and asked me never to share it with anyone. On the next street, there was an agency that helps new immigrants get basic jobs for their bills for the start! Guess what, I went in there for a general job like sales, dishwashers etc...but as u can guess, after seeing my Comparative Evaluation that equates me to a Quebec Bachelor degree in Nursing, he offered me a job in the hospital! That was on my day 2 of landing! This is for sure some promise land. This job is not directly linked to patients but at least I am allowed to pack and parcel their medical equipment and deliver them to their different floors! I started working 8 hours on my day 3 here in Montreal without even having the time to go round and learn new things. I will be learning during the weekends and working from Monday thru Friday......lol.
I was also told I could drive for the first 6 months with my country's license, so I will be doing that by next week. I checked into a friend's place. Since today morning we have been going round looking for my own place. Most of the places get free by July...thats the turnaround time here in Canada. Hope to get one so I can move in by June1.

This is a really long one but the goal of it is just to let you all know that you have to be strong and courageous. Have faith in the God you serve, and he will always provide your heart desires in his own Time. I am praying for you still on the train. Your time is not far from here.

God bless you.

Stylove.

HVAC_Controls

Feb 26, 2017
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-12-2016 (CSQ)
AOR Received.
11-03-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
19-04-2017
Med's Request
09-02-2018
Med's Done....
11-02-2018
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
50-03-2018
LANDED..........
13-08-2018
Hello everyone,

It's around one month and I didn't get any news from visa office. They started processing my file one month ago and no RPRF or medical request. Even background check not yet started

Anyone same case and What's his visa office?

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
Hi Guys,
I finally landed in Montreal 4 days ago. Was a very long flight via Paris. Touched down by 4:48pm local time and immediately readjusted my watch lol! While on board before landing we were given the customs declaration form to fill out what ever thing we are carrying and what we plan to bring later. I then moved in through a very long queue and reached the first immigration officer who checked my pp, flight ticket and that declaration paper, made some marks on it and asked me to proceed to the counter IMMIGRATION 2. In that hall there were two sets of counters, one for the CBSA and one for Imiigration Quebec. I got a token and to my greatest amazement I had about 30 people infront of me. Average waiting time before being called was about 2 and a half hours------was pissed off----but whatever! Finally they called me at the CBSA counter and checked out my COPR and passport. Asked me how much i had on me and noted it down on the declaration form i filled on board. She was very simple and we conversed freely in both French and English...no pressure. Then she asked me to sit for 10 minutes after which she called me back and and handed my passport to me, after having used a Pen to Cancel my Precious visa! Surprised!!??!! Lol, I almost got pissed off then she stamped the opposite page with an entry stamp and told me, Sir, You are Welcome to Canada. You are now a Permanent Resident. You got the same Rights as any Canadian citizen but for voting. Don't let anyone intimidate you....lol i loved the last part! She then sent me to the Quebec counter where I was preached the Word of Quebec lol. The lady at that counter took my 20 minutes to let me know what to do in the subsequent days to make my settling easier. She gave me a whole pack of documents and booklets .... which I haven't even opened any till date lol. Then she said i should guard my COPR and CSQ preciously and keep them where i keep my pp. I was given a website to update my address when I get one for my PR to be mailed within 3-4 months as per her, and also asked to present my self at any Service Canada office for my SIN. I was then redirected to the baggage area where I found my stuff all waiting for me at the Airfrance Belt. Got them and within 2 minutes I was outta the Trudeau airport!.....Day 2 I went with a friend to the nearest Service Canada here in Saint-Laurent and showed them my pp and COPR. Within 5 minutes they called me in and gave me my SIN and asked me never to share it with anyone. On the next street, there was an agency that helps new immigrants get basic jobs for their bills for the start! Guess what, I went in there for a general job like sales, dishwashers etc...but as u can guess, after seeing my Comparative Evaluation that equates me to a Quebec Bachelor degree in Nursing, he offered me a job in the hospital! That was on my day 2 of landing! This is for sure some promise land. This job is not directly linked to patients but at least I am allowed to pack and parcel their medical equipment and deliver them to their different floors! I started working 8 hours on my day 3 here in Montreal without even having the time to go round and learn new things. I will be learning during the weekends and working from Monday thru Friday......lol.
I was also told I could drive for the first 6 months with my country's license, so I will be doing that by next week. I checked into a friend's place. Since today morning we have been going round looking for my own place. Most of the places get free by July...thats the turnaround time here in Canada. Hope to get one so I can move in by June1.

This is a really long one but the goal of it is just to let you all know that you have to be strong and courageous. Have faith in the God you serve, and he will always provide your heart desires in his own Time. I am praying for you still on the train. Your time is not far from here.

God bless you.

Stylove.
followed your story, from CSQ till PR visa... and i'm so happy to say a big CONGRATULATIONS

annie464

Dec 25, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO, NOVA SCOTIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2016
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2017
AOR Received.
Oct 30, 2016
Med's Request
Nov 18, 2016
Med's Done....
Hi Guys,

God bless you.

Stylove.
Hi do we require original csq at landing or photocopy will also be accepted??