+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
followed your story, from CSQ till PR visa... and i'm so happy to say a big CONGRATULATIONS
We have been in this together. Thank you all for always getting each other's back! Thanks and thanks. My story is enough to make an immigration film that lasts four hours, which i'm planning to !

Reactions: favbless

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Hi do we require original csq at landing or photocopy will also be accepted??
Yes of course my dear you need the COPIE TITULAIRE to show them when you land in Montreal. I showed them the original but can't say if photocopy will be accepted. Did you lose yours? If yes, you will be guided on how to get a new one before landing. Better to keep safe

annie464

Dec 25, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO, NOVA SCOTIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2016
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2017
AOR Received.
Oct 30, 2016
Med's Request
Nov 18, 2016
Med's Done....
Nov 19, 2016 RPRF PAID: Dec 16, 2016
Yes of course my dear you need the COPIE TITULAIRE to show them when you land in Montreal. I showed them the original but can't say if photocopy will be accepted. Did you lose yours? If yes, you will be guided on how to get a new one before landing. Better to keep safe
I have it with me but my wife coming from India so she may be asked don't know what to do

annie464

Dec 25, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO, NOVA SCOTIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2016
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2017
AOR Received.
Oct 30, 2016
Med's Request
Nov 18, 2016
Med's Done....
Nov 19, 2016 RPRF PAID: Dec 16, 2016
Any suggestions what to do??

amit.r

Feb 23, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
20-07-2016
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
Med's Request
11-12-2016
Med's Done....
05-01-2017
Passport Req..
14-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
08-26-2017..
We have been in this together. Thank you all for always getting each other's back! Thanks and thanks. My story is enough to make an immigration film that lasts four hours, which i'm planning to !
Congratulations Stylov !

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Thanks Amit.r, and Annie, it will cost you $100 to mail it to your wife in India. That is better than taking a risk.

Janki

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2013
Nomination.....
Csq August 16
AOR Received.
28-06-2013
IELTS Request
not given
File Transfer...
Federal applied on 1st September got Aor 6th December 16
Med's Request
29th December 16
Med's Done....
2nd Jan 17
Interview........
Na
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hi Guys,
Good to come back to this threat. It has been a really busy one month for me.
I finally landed in Montreal 4 days ago. Was a very long flight via Paris. Touched down by 4:48pm local time and immediately readjusted my watch lol! While on board before landing we were given the customs declaration form to fill out what ever thing we are carrying and what we plan to bring later. I then moved in through a very long queue and reached the first immigration officer who checked my pp, flight ticket and that declaration paper, made some marks on it and asked me to proceed to the counter IMMIGRATION 2. In that hall there were two sets of counters, one for the CBSA and one for Imiigration Quebec. I got a token and to my greatest amazement I had about 30 people infront of me. Average waiting time before being called was about 2 and a half hours------was pissed off----but whatever! Finally they called me at the CBSA counter and checked out my COPR and passport. Asked me how much i had on me and noted it down on the declaration form i filled on board. She was very simple and we conversed freely in both French and English...no pressure. Then she asked me to sit for 10 minutes after which she called me back and and handed my passport to me, after having used a Pen to Cancel my Precious visa! Surprised!!??!! Lol, I almost got pissed off then she stamped the opposite page with an entry stamp and told me, Sir, You are Welcome to Canada. You are now a Permanent Resident. You got the same Rights as any Canadian citizen but for voting. Don't let anyone intimidate you....lol i loved the last part! She then sent me to the Quebec counter where I was preached the Word of Quebec lol. The lady at that counter took my 20 minutes to let me know what to do in the subsequent days to make my settling easier. She gave me a whole pack of documents and booklets .... which I haven't even opened any till date lol. Then she said i should guard my COPR and CSQ preciously and keep them where i keep my pp. I was given a website to update my address when I get one for my PR to be mailed within 3-4 months as per her, and also asked to present my self at any Service Canada office for my SIN. I was then redirected to the baggage area where I found my stuff all waiting for me at the Airfrance Belt. Got them and within 2 minutes I was outta the Trudeau airport!.....Day 2 I went with a friend to the nearest Service Canada here in Saint-Laurent and showed them my pp and COPR. Within 5 minutes they called me in and gave me my SIN and asked me never to share it with anyone. On the next street, there was an agency that helps new immigrants get basic jobs for their bills for the start! Guess what, I went in there for a general job like sales, dishwashers etc...but as u can guess, after seeing my Comparative Evaluation that equates me to a Quebec Bachelor degree in Nursing, he offered me a job in the hospital! That was on my day 2 of landing! This is for sure some promise land. This job is not directly linked to patients but at least I am allowed to pack and parcel their medical equipment and deliver them to their different floors! I started working 8 hours on my day 3 here in Montreal without even having the time to go round and learn new things. I will be learning during the weekends and working from Monday thru Friday......lol.
I was also told I could drive for the first 6 months with my country's license, so I will be doing that by next week. I checked into a friend's place. Since today morning we have been going round looking for my own place. Most of the places get free by July...thats the turnaround time here in Canada. Hope to get one so I can move in by June1.

This is a really long one but the goal of it is just to let you all know that you have to be strong and courageous. Have faith in the God you serve, and he will always provide your heart desires in his own Time. I am praying for you still on the train. Your time is not far from here.

God bless you.

Stylove.
Thanks for sharing... really can't wait to experience the same with us....

orichy

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/13
AOR Received.
27/11/13
Hi Guys,
I finally landed in Montreal 4 days ago. Was a very long flight via Paris. Touched down by 4:48pm local time and immediately readjusted my watch lol! While on board before landing we were given the customs declaration form to fill out what ever thing we are carrying and what we plan to bring later. I then moved in through a very long queue and reached the first immigration officer who checked my pp, flight ticket and that declaration paper, made some marks on it and asked me to proceed to the counter IMMIGRATION 2. In that hall there were two sets of counters, one for the CBSA and one for Imiigration Quebec. I got a token and to my greatest amazement I had about 30 people infront of me. Average waiting time before being called was about 2 and a half hours------was pissed off----but whatever! Finally they called me at the CBSA counter and checked out my COPR and passport. Asked me how much i had on me and noted it down on the declaration form i filled on board. She was very simple and we conversed freely in both French and English...no pressure. Then she asked me to sit for 10 minutes after which she called me back and and handed my passport to me, after having used a Pen to Cancel my Precious visa! Surprised!!??!! Lol, I almost got pissed off then she stamped the opposite page with an entry stamp and told me, Sir, You are Welcome to Canada. You are now a Permanent Resident. You got the same Rights as any Canadian citizen but for voting. Don't let anyone intimidate you....lol i loved the last part! She then sent me to the Quebec counter where I was preached the Word of Quebec lol. The lady at that counter took my 20 minutes to let me know what to do in the subsequent days to make my settling easier. She gave me a whole pack of documents and booklets .... which I haven't even opened any till date lol. Then she said i should guard my COPR and CSQ preciously and keep them where i keep my pp. I was given a website to update my address when I get one for my PR to be mailed within 3-4 months as per her, and also asked to present my self at any Service Canada office for my SIN. I was then redirected to the baggage area where I found my stuff all waiting for me at the Airfrance Belt. Got them and within 2 minutes I was outta the Trudeau airport!.....Day 2 I went with a friend to the nearest Service Canada here in Saint-Laurent and showed them my pp and COPR. Within 5 minutes they called me in and gave me my SIN and asked me never to share it with anyone. On the next street, there was an agency that helps new immigrants get basic jobs for their bills for the start! Guess what, I went in there for a general job like sales, dishwashers etc...but as u can guess, after seeing my Comparative Evaluation that equates me to a Quebec Bachelor degree in Nursing, he offered me a job in the hospital! That was on my day 2 of landing! This is for sure some promise land. This job is not directly linked to patients but at least I am allowed to pack and parcel their medical equipment and deliver them to their different floors! I started working 8 hours on my day 3 here in Montreal without even having the time to go round and learn new things. I will be learning during the weekends and working from Monday thru Friday......lol.
I was also told I could drive for the first 6 months with my country's license, so I will be doing that by next week. I checked into a friend's place. Since today morning we have been going round looking for my own place. Most of the places get free by July...thats the turnaround time here in Canada. Hope to get one so I can move in by June1.

This is a really long one but the goal of it is just to let you all know that you have to be strong and courageous. Have faith in the God you serve, and he will always provide your heart desires in his own Time. I am praying for you still on the train. Your time is not far from here.

God bless you.

Stylove.
Congratulations Stlyove! Its been a long journey indeed! Now enjoy the rewards! You have truly been an inspiration to me and many others in this forum. May God bless your future endeavors.

PrateekVatsyana

Jun 10, 2016
Ca
I received MR and RRPF request ...however I also renewed passport after I received the AOR...Now i am sending passport update to them after notarizing it .

So I will send MR sheet / RRPF payment receipt / Passport New one notarized ...
Do i need to attach any form also or only above mentioned things are enough
n some one please advice

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Hi Guys,

God bless you.

Stylove.
Really very helping and useful info dear stylove . ...

Thanks for sharing this such an amazing experience and your kind wishes . surely God will fulfil the desires of all of us very soon.

All the very best for the future dear friend .

PrateekVatsyana

Jun 10, 2016
Along with this you also send the notarised copies of the biodata pages of your previous (old) Passport of all the accompanying applicants .
Ok ok Thanks boss

So all in all following needs to be sent :-

MR information sheet
RRPF reciept
Notarized copy of new passport
Notarized copy of old passport

That is it correct

Hanzmolar

Feb 5, 2016
Hi Guys,

God bless you.

Stylove.
Congratulations!! This is a real inspiration to all of us.

remawi1982

May 13, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-02-2017
Med's Request
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
08-05-2017
Hi everybody,
Im new here
Im applying for PR under QSW through representative attorney in Montreal, I'm residing in Saudi
My federal time line is:
File sent: Nov 14, 2016
File recieved: Feb 19, 2017
Start processing: Mar 6, 2017
Medical, PCC and RPRF request, Info Update: April 26, 2017
Medical recieved: May 9, 2017
RPRF payed, PCC and updated info sent: May 10, 2017
ECAS still MEDICAL RECEIVED and IN PROCESS.
Can someone tell which VO processing my file and when you expect the ECAS will change to DM, and PP requested?

Last edited:
Reactions: CSKSL

Hanzmolar

Feb 5, 2016
Hi everybody,
Im new here
Im applying for PR under QSW through representative attorney in Montreal, I'm residing in Saudi
My federal time line is:
File sent: Nov 14, 2016
File recieved: Feb 19, 2017
Start processing: Mar 6, 2017
Medical, PCC and RPRF request, Info Update: April 26, 2017
Medical recieved: May 9, 2017
RPRF payed, PCC and updated info sent: May 10, 2017
ECAS still MEDICAL RECEIVED and IN PROCESS.
Can someone tell which VO processing my file and when you expect the ECAS will change to DM, and PP requested?
Mostly London VO, since all new applications from the gulf area are being processed there.

Reactions: remawi1982