+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
QS2017 said:
Thanks for u reply

but, i couldn't find wording "Link your application within seven calendar days from the day you receive this letter for faster processing times"

Please guide me
Hi!

The day after I received AOR, they emailed me again regarding linking application. Did you receive the same email? If not, maybe you should wait a little.

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
Dear all,

Good day!

I would like to ask if ever I will link my application to the account I created previously for express entry, will they see my previously submitted documents for express entry? Kindly advise. Thanks!

cmack

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-06-2016
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
04-11-2016
File Transfer...
06-12-2016
Med's Request
13-01-2017
Med's Done....
24-01-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2017
LANDED..........
July-2017
gaye_ga said:
Dear all,

Good day!

I would like to ask if ever I will link my application to the account I created previously for express entry, will they see my previously submitted documents for express entry? Kindly advise. Thanks!
They will have access to previously submitted documents however it will not be taken into consideration with your PR application. So you cannot assume that if you shared it in the past, they can just go and take it from there.

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
QS2017 said:
Hi all

I got AOR

Time line

App Send - 04-11-2016

AOR - 18-02-2017

What are the next steps ? ...

In the IN PROGRESS step, they mention " An Interview May be Required "

It means they will be call for an interview ?

Hi seiners, please share interview experience
Please let us know your visa office. In this forum, usually expat who stays in aus got interview. So visa office information help us to analyze ur case.

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
cmack said:
They will have access to previously submitted documents however it will not be taken into consideration with your PR application. So you cannot assume that if you shared it in the past, they can just go and take it from there.
Hi! Thanks for the reply.. however, can i revoke my gckey and create a new one? Kindly advise. Thanks

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
gaye_ga said:
Hi! Thanks for the reply.. however, can i revoke my gckey and create a new one? Kindly advise. Thanks
Once u create the new account with another emai, ur history will not be seen. I did the same. However, I'm not sure whether it is important to care of history or not. I did because I forgot security questions and password of old account.

QS2017

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
gaye_ga said:
Hi!

The day after I received AOR, they emailed me again regarding linking application. Did you receive the same email? If not, maybe you should wait a little.
thanks for you info.

QS2017

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
Missionquebec said:
Please let us know your visa office. In this forum, usually expat who stays in aus got interview. So visa office information help us to analyze ur case.
VO Colombo

FishBurger

Star Member
Feb 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
FInally I got my AOR on 20th Feb.
The package was received there on 10th November 2016.

I beleive the next step is Medical and will be around May-June timeline.
God I am excited .... :p :p :p :p :p

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
Missionquebec said:
Once u create the new account with another emai, ur history will not be seen. I did the same. However, I'm not sure whether it is important to care of history or not. I did because I forgot security questions and password of old account.
Thanks Missionquebec!

Kyle_Steve

Star Member
May 7, 2016
hi
I put up my question in general forum but didn't get any response, may be someone here can help me.

after applying to cic on paper based application, I.wss able to my application online with my gckey account.

but I does not show amount for my paid fee and any supporting documents. the application reference number starts with XEP00000000 (something like this). gckey status shows "open". I'm also unable to find my application status in eCAS. what does open means by the way.

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Kyle_Steve said:
hi
I put up my question in general forum but didn't get any response, may be someone here can help me.

after applying to cic on paper based application, I.wss able to my application online with my gckey account.

but I does not show amount for my paid fee and any supporting documents. the application reference number starts with XEP00000000 (something like this). gckey status shows "open". I'm also unable to find my application status in eCAS. what does open means by the way.
Receipt of paid fee and the supporting documents can't be seen in the GCkey account. Once the official file number is generated your application number will be converted to EP _____________.

The current status will be open till the decision is made on your application and the status of the same will be available in ecas after the file number only or later.

Hope this helps.

Kyle_Steve

Star Member
May 7, 2016
okay does it mean that cic has got the fee and my file is submitted with them is under process. how much time do they take to generate official file number.

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Kyle_Steve said:
okay does it mean that cic has got the fee and my file is submitted with them is under process. how much time do they take to generate official file number.
Maximum 90 working days