+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
gaye_ga said:
Dear all,

Received AOR (i think) today. What to do and expect next? Thanks!
Congratulations for the Aor & the next step will be medical exams followed by landing (PR) fee and the final step will be passport request.

pareshprince

Star Member
Sep 6, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
17-02-2017
I got my AOR Yesterday.. 17-Feb-2017
Federal file received 02-Nov-17

downcart

Feb 4, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Paris
Med's Request
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017
hello

I have a question and need an urgent help

Could i pay the RPRF ( landing fees ) for me and my wife in 2 different days ?
i would like to pay the first 490$ ( for the principal applicant ) in the first day and email the receipt and then pay the second payment for my spouse in the second day and also email the receipt

my credit card maximum limits just 800$ and i could not pay 980$ in a single payment

best regard to all of you

pareshprince

Star Member
Sep 6, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
17-02-2017
thanks

sunnymks said:
Congratulations dear pareshprince for the AOR and All the best for the remaining part.

pareshprince

Star Member
Sep 6, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
17-02-2017
can i link my account via UCI number from two different account?

because i put my file via agent. so i want to link with my personal email id. can agent link with their email id? I don't want to tell to agent for i link application in my personal email.

please reply me.

Thanks a lot

brokenarrow

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-04-2016
Med's Request
10-05-2016
Med's Done....
11-05-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
LANDED..........
ASAP
Dear All,
I need your help, i have done my medicals in May 2016 and since then i did not hear anything from the VO, is this normal? i ordered my notes in October 2016 and all is mentioned as passed from eligibility to Medical, for Security i have 15.1 and 19.1 on the page where everything is omitted.
i sent cic a CSE but no response, i ordered again my notes and waiting to be received soon.
Any guidance is appreciated, my medicals will expire in less then 3 months.

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
sunnymks said:
Congratulations for the Aor & the next step will be medical exams followed by landing (PR) fee and the final step will be passport request.
Many thanks! Meaning, will just eait for the next step via email? Thanks!

APPNOV2016

Oct 7, 2016
Guys,

Need your help... applied federal through CSQ in November but due to change in rules in November my score went to 495 by which itself i would have got ITA but before the next draw happened got nomination from Ontario and score went further up to 1095 and received ITA in december. I know for express entry processing time is 6 months and i have seen some people getting PR within 6 months of application. This is faster but i want to know if i can apply for federal through express entry(only 25 days left to submit) again as i probably need to sign form for intention to reside in Ontario. Since i currently reside in QC with job, little inclined for it but i am open to both provinces as both have opportunities in my job field. Please suggest your opinion. And if i decline the invitation, will i be back in the pool(pool expiry was dec 2016)?

Got AOR for federal app this month. i am hesitant to submit my app through express entry. But i heard in some cic website that you can submit 2 applications. Whichever gets processed faster they will consider that and will ask us to withdraw the other. See below

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/cit/admin/general/multiple.asp
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/can-we-havesubmit-two-ee-pr-applications-in-process-t391599.0.html

It says you can submit 2 applications but for different programs like FSW and a PNP or FSW and a CEC but not same category both. I am not sure if QSW(paper based) and OINP(through express entry) are considered different programs.

I guess the knowledge in these forums is more than what a lawyer can suggest. But this is a real tricky question which only CIC can answer Tongue

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
downcart said:
hello

I have a question and need an urgent help

Could i pay the RPRF ( landing fees ) for me and my wife in 2 different days ?
i would like to pay the first 490$ ( for the principal applicant ) in the first day and email the receipt and then pay the second payment for my spouse in the second day and also email the receipt

my credit card maximum limits just 800$ and i could not pay 980$ in a single payment

best regard to all of you
In my perspective, you can do this, but send two receipts together. Well, it is possible to pay more than credit card Limit. One way is, u can deposit the excess amount in your credit card account. Please call your credit card bank they will explain to you.in your case, u just need to deposit 180$ in your credit card accout then you can pay 980$ in a single payment. I have done like this many times in my life.

2. Second way is, if your credit card one day maximum spending is 800$ then pay first fee at 11:35pm and next fee about 12:10am because technically it is a next day.

Generally speaking, if you want to pay in two steps, you first pay principal applicant fee and then dependent fee instead of splitting the fee based on your credit card limit.
Hope it helps.

cmack

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-06-2016
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
04-11-2016
File Transfer...
06-12-2016
Med's Request
13-01-2017
Med's Done....
24-01-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2017
LANDED..........
July-2017
APPNOV2016 said:
Guys,

Need your help... applied federal through CSQ in November but due to change in rules in November my score went to 495 by which itself i would have got ITA but before the next draw happened got nomination from Ontario and score went further up to 1095 and received ITA in december. I know for express entry processing time is 6 months and i have seen some people getting PR within 6 months of application. This is faster but i want to know if i can apply for federal through express entry(only 25 days left to submit) again as i probably need to sign form for intention to reside in Ontario. Since i currently reside in QC with job, little inclined for it but i am open to both provinces as both have opportunities in my job field. Please suggest your opinion. And if i decline the invitation, will i be back in the pool(pool expiry was dec 2016)?

Got AOR for federal app this month. i am hesitant to submit my app through express entry. But i heard in some cic website that you can submit 2 applications. Whichever gets processed faster they will consider that and will ask us to withdraw the other. See below

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/cit/admin/general/multiple.asp
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/can-we-havesubmit-two-ee-pr-applications-in-process-t391599.0.html

It says you can submit 2 applications but for different programs like FSW and a PNP or FSW and a CEC but not same category both. I am not sure if QSW(paper based) and OINP(through express entry) are considered different programs.

I guess the knowledge in these forums is more than what a lawyer can suggest. But this is a real tricky question which only CIC can answer Tongue
They are different programs and you should be able to pursue both as long as you withdraw the other once one is approved. Although here relocation and job opportunities should also be taken into consideration.

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
Dear all,

I need your advice. CIC emailed me regarding linking my account for faster processing. Is it necessary for faster transaction? Kindly advise please. Thanks!

Mazigh

Apr 10, 2014
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
J
Hi everyone! Federal just took money for application fee out of my bank account. What does it mean? Does that mean my application is complete? When can I expect to get AOR starting from the moment they take out the money?