+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

D

David83

MWQ said:
No its 12 months in general. as for CSQ for sponsored person. you can apply for it while you processing the PR (at the same time) and from what i understand CSQ for sponsored person have much less processing time & it only needed so your spouse can benefit from Province services like Health care.
I think non-accompanying spouse, or newly married spouse makes no difference when applying for a PR, doesn't it? Thanks for pointing out that a spouse needs to apply for CSQ as well. I wasn't aware of that.And it's good that it can be done at the same time as the PR, because mine took me 18 months inland!!! :eek:

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
boharj said:
HI I got my file number but not able to link the application to my exiting account. It says application not found :(
Sometimes it takes time dear as I have also received the Aor in the last week of November and was able to link the application in the first week of February.

So please don't worry dear and try again after some days.

MWQ

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
David83 said:
I think non-accompanying spouse, or newly married spouse makes no difference when applying for a PR, doesn't it? Thanks for pointing out that a spouse needs to apply for CSQ as well. I wasn't aware of that.And it's good that it can be done at the same time as the PR, because mine took me 18 months inland!!! :eek:
Thats about right. but you have to understand that if you did married your spouse while you Being processed for CSQ or PR and you didnt mention it you will but your self under series questioning.

Bestocoto

Star Member
May 11, 2016
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-02-2017
Try many times with right spelling words and names you would get it
May I know when they have recived your application?
Best Regards

boharj said:
HI I got my file number but not able to link the application to my exiting account. It says application not found :(

D

David83

MWQ said:
Thats about right. but you have to understand that if you did married your spouse while you Being processed for CSQ or PR and you didnt mention it you will but your self under series questioning.
I agree. I responded to this reply

Hi, we were discussing the waiting time for PR( spouse name added as non accompanying member during principal applicant's CSQ processing )to sponsor his/her spouse. May be ur answer is related to newly married couple ( PR married after his/her CSQ and PR processing and sponsor his/her spouse.)
Thanks
which sounded like there is a difference between including a non-accompanying spouse and a newly married spouse when the spouse is sponsored for PR. I think there is no difference.

I'm not married. I'm still trying to figure out the best/shortest way to bring my future wife to live with me in Canada. I am trying not to get married and to live apart. It may take up to 18 months for her application to be processed. Not very short time.

tester1981

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Hi,
I got CSQ and preparing for federal in which they ask CSQ No. In my CSQ I got file Number or Individual reference number. May I know what is my CSQ No?

Numéro du dossier => File number
Numéro du reference individual => Individual reference number

Regards

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
David83 said:
I agree. I responded to this reply

which sounded like there is a difference between including a non-accompanying spouse and a newly married spouse when the spouse is sponsored for PR. I think there is no difference.

I'm not married. I'm still trying to figure out the best/shortest way to bring my future wife to live with me in Canada. I am trying not to get married and to live apart. It may take up to 18 months for her application to be processed. Not very short time.
In general, newly married couple has to prove their relationship is legitimate to avoid paper marriage for PR. I have seen this policy in CANADA immigration in 2012 or 2013(forgot the exact year). However, I could not find it now. In my dependednt visa sponsorship experiece in New Zealnd and AUstralia it was verified. Also, spousal sponsorship in Canada( at quebec) starts from CIC then it goes to Qubec. Well, still not sure is it for CSQ or some other purpose.

This below message is from quebc gov website:
The sponsorship application is the starting point of the sponsorship process. It must be submitted to the Government of Canada (Citizenship and Immigration Canada). It is the latter that determines who can be a sponsor, who can be sponsored and the situations under which the sponsor’s (guarantor’s) financial situation must be taken into account.

Thank you

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
tester1981 said:
Hi,
I got CSQ and preparing for federal in which they ask CSQ No. In my CSQ I got file Number or Individual reference number. May I know what is my CSQ No?

Numéro du dossier => File number
Numéro du reference individual => Individual reference number

Regards
In practice, both are fine. So choose either one. In your application package, you are going to attach ur CSQ, so no worries. I chose número du reference individual.

mako

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
27-07-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Passport Req..
Chinese Police Criminal Certificate demanded
abnormal_dream said:
Thanks For your quick reply.

If GCKey link means good to my file ( It's complete, or no meaning- Just filing with file no )
It means they received and put into their system, just that.

There was a guy here whose application was returned 106 days after it arrived, and he had it linked through GCKey.

At least you know that Mike, Doug or whoever received it, didn't forgot to give it to the right people ;)

mako

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
27-07-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Passport Req..
boharj said:
here is the step by step guide to link your application, someone posted it before:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4CdFL9evy8iUlRBTE9JaFpERzQ/view

Take into account that in Sub-Category you should select Quebec Skilled Worker, skip the place of birth part, and put 1 in "Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application", even if you have a husband, wife or children that will go with you.

tester1981

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Missionquebec said:
In practice, both are fine. So choose either one. In your application package, you are going to attach ur CSQ, so no worries. I chose número du reference individual.
I got two letter of CSQ, I heard that I need to send immigration copy. How can I find which one is immigration one?

Weimtl

Apr 30, 2016
Visa Office......: Nova scotia/ ottawa
App. Filed.......: 22-03-2016
AOR Received.: 18-05-2016
Med's Request: 31-08-2016
Med's Done....: 01-09-2016
PPR...........:14-02-2017

just got PPR :) :) :)

mako

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
27-07-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Passport Req..
Weimtl said:
Visa Office......: Nova scotia/ ottawa
App. Filed.......: 22-03-2016
AOR Received.: 18-05-2016
Med's Request: 31-08-2016
Med's Done....: 01-09-2016
PPR...........:14-02-2017

just got PPR :) :) :)
Congrats!!! :)

D

David83

Missionquebec said:
In general, newly married couple has to prove their relationship is legitimate to avoid paper marriage for PR. I have seen this policy in CANADA immigration in 2012 or 2013(forgot the exact year). However, I could not find it now. In my dependednt visa sponsorship experiece in New Zealnd and AUstralia it was verified. Also, spousal sponsorship in Canada( at quebec) starts from CIC then it goes to Qubec. Well, still not sure is it for CSQ or some other purpose.

This below message is from quebc gov website:
The sponsorship application is the starting point of the sponsorship process. It must be submitted to the Government of Canada (Citizenship and Immigration Canada). It is the latter that determines who can be a sponsor, who can be sponsored and the situations under which the sponsor’s (guarantor’s) financial situation must be taken into account.

Thank you
I heard that they may ask for pictures of wedding and related stuff when landing. That's fine. They don't do that for a non-accompanying spouse? I don't know, but otherwise I think in both cases the spouse is most likely to stay outside Canada until he/she gets the PR, while the sponsor stays in Canada. I think what you mentioned is the primary reason why they don't allow the sponsored to enter Canada, at least in most cases. They are probably afraid it would be just paper work.

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
tester1981 said:
I got two letter of CSQ, I heard that I need to send immigration copy. How can I find which one is immigration one?
Dear tester1981

First of all congratulations for the CSQ dear. Kindly check the right side bottom of your csq then you will find that there is written that which one is for Immigration Canada whereas the other one contains the word Titulaire which needs to be remained with you till the landing.

Hope this helps.

All the best for the federal part dear.