+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
David83 said:
I meant to say in Canada, not Quebec, but yes, staying in Quebec is more restrictive job-wise. You will have more opportunities if you consider all Canada. Even then, I've struggled in the last 5 months to find a job. I'm just saying my experience based on my qualifications. Every person is different of course.

My question was this: when you sponsor your spouse, probably you won't be able to bring him/her to Canada, so you will need to stay in Canada for at least 12 months until he/she gets their PR. If you, as a permanent resident, must stay in Canada for at least 12 months before being able to sponsor a spouse, this means you have to wait about 24 months to bring your spouse to Canada. I've delayed my marriage all this time to get my PR to facilitate the process for her, and now I have to wait two more years!!! This is ridiculous.
As far as I know, there is no rule explicitly mention that u need to wait 12 months to sponsor ur spouse (if you have not sponsored any spouse before)
Thus, if you have any valid weblink from CIC in this regard, please share with us.
Thanks

es

Jan 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Roma
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
september 2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 20.01.2016
AOR Received.
25.01.2012 federal AOR 25.04.2016
IELTS Request
IELTS Tef-aq sent B2
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
When God has decided!
srm057 said:
My background check and eligibility are still in process although I have already received my passport request. Don't worry my timeline is just 3 weeks earlier than you and I got my PPR last week. I hope you will be getting it in next couple of weeks...Good Luck!
thanx srm057
best wishes and good luck

Oct 13, 2014
Hello Every body

I'm new here.

I received my CSQ-QSW in 16 Dec 2016 and fedral files sent to Sydney, NS

Received date 30 Jan 2017.
Linked to CIC in 5 Feb 2017. appplication number generated with link

I want to know what's AOR ?, and how long it's required to receive, what's next steps to do

es

Jan 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Roma
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
september 2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 20.01.2016
AOR Received.
25.01.2012 federal AOR 25.04.2016
IELTS Request
IELTS Tef-aq sent B2
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
When God has decided!
abnormal_dream said:
Hello Every body

I'm new here.

I received my CSQ-QSW in 16 Dec 2016 and fedral files sent to Sydney, NS

Received date 30 Jan 2017.
Linked to CIC in 5 Feb 2017. appplication number generated with link

I want to know what's AOR ?, and how long it's required to receive, what's next steps to do

AOR-When CIC receives your application at the office in Sydney, NS a VO will check it for missing documents and signatures. Once your application is found to be eligible the AOR will be send to you via email ( if you have provided CIC with a valid email address in your application ) or mail. The AOR will also include your file number.
Processing times for the AOR can vary from 2 months to 6 months
after that you will receive request for medicals and to pay the fees
processing time for all federal stage is 13 months to receive a famous visa
good luck

Oct 13, 2014
es said:
AOR-When CIC receives your application at the office in Sydney, NS a VO will check it for missing documents and signatures. Once your application is found to be eligible the AOR will be send to you via email ( if you have provided CIC with a valid email address in your application ) or mail. The AOR will also include your file number.
Processing times for the AOR can vary from 2 months to 6 months
after that you will receive request for medicals and to pay the fees
processing time for all federal stage is 13 months to receive a famous visa
good luck
Thanks For your quick reply.

If GCKey link means good to my file ( It's complete, or no meaning- Just filing with file no )

annie464

Dec 25, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO, NOVA SCOTIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2016
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2017
AOR Received.
Oct 30, 2016
Med's Request
Nov 18, 2016
Med's Done....
Nov 19, 2016 RPRF PAID: Dec 16, 2016
Hi everyone
I need a urgent help today I got RCMP request for my spouse but she never visited Canada but they are asking it now I don't know what to do can apply from India for her
Need help please help me out

preet3333

Feb 13, 2017
quebec100 said:
Hi Guys,
As we don't have any topic specially for federal stage of quebec skilled worker program, I am starting this new one.
So ask as many questions as you can and answer as many as you can, NO LIMITS ;D
Please share your timelines for federal stage and lets eliminate curiosity of others.

For me I've recently got CSQ and will apply for federal as soon as I have all the documents.
Can you please tell me my symbiosis Distance Learning Post Graduation in Business Administration" is vaild by WEC or not...please reply

I am From india

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
annie464 said:
Hi everyone
I need a urgent help today I got RCMP request for my spouse but she never visited Canada but they are asking it now I don't know what to do can apply from India for her
Need help please help me out
If I understand RCMP correctly, it will be a police clearance certificate in Canada. Am I right? If she never stayed in Canada, she will not have any record in RCMP database. So you better write a response letter to CIC and explain this fact. Hope it helps

preet3333

Feb 13, 2017
quebec100 said:
Hi Guys,
As we don't have any topic specially for federal stage of quebec skilled worker program, I am starting this new one.
So ask as many questions as you can and answer as many as you can, NO LIMITS ;D
Please share your timelines for federal stage and lets eliminate curiosity of others.

For me I've recently got CSQ and will apply for federal as soon as I have all the documents.
Hello everyone.

Please give me advice. How can i apply for Quebec skilled working program. All agents are advised that i am eligible for QSW. But i am little confused about my qualification.

My Queries are:-

1. I have bachelor Degree of Arts (B.A) from Delhi University but not "regular" its Correspondence. Is valid by WEC or not.

2. I have done MBA (Diploma-2 years) by Symbiosis Distance Learning not "regular" . valid by WEC or not.

3. My Ielts band is 5.5 Overall. Is i am eligible.

4. I have 5 years exp in BPO as a Human Resource and 3 years exp in Process Associate.

5. According to agents Quebec skilled working program want 49 points as a single. If my points is not more then 49, it is 49....So Should i take the risk to apply or not???

Please advice me its very important for me

Thanks
preet

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
preet3333 said:
Can you please tell me my symbiosis Distance Learning Post Graduation in Business Administration" is vaild by WEC or not...please reply

I am From india
All academic degrees will be compared with Canadian degree standards by WES. As far as I know, distance learning may not meet Canada's master degree equivalence.

D

David83

Missionquebec said:
As far as I know, there is no rule explicitly mention that u need to wait 12 months to sponsor ur spouse (if you have not sponsored any spouse before)
Thus, if you have any valid weblink from CIC in this regard, please share with us.
Thanks
MWQ asked about the waiting time to sponsor a spouse, and I understood it as when a PR is eligible to sponsor a spouse. I may misunderstood it. I didn't hear of that before, and that's why I was shocked.

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
David83 said:
MWQ asked about the waiting time to sponsor a spouse, and I understood it as when a PR is eligible to sponsor a spouse. I may misunderstood it. I didn't hear of that before, and that's why I was shocked.
Hi, we were discussing the waiting time for PR( spouse name added as non accompanying member during principal applicant's CSQ processing )to sponsor his/her spouse. May be ur answer is related to newly married couple ( PR married after his/her CSQ and PR processing and sponsor his/her spouse.)
Thanks

MWQ

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Missionquebec said:
Hi, we were discussing the waiting time for PR( spouse name added as non accompanying member during principal applicant's CSQ processing )to sponsor his/her spouse. May be ur answer is related to newly married couple ( PR married after his/her CSQ and PR processing and sponsor his/her spouse.)
Thanks
No its 12 months in general. as for CSQ for sponsored person. you can apply for it while you processing the PR (at the same time) and from what i understand CSQ for sponsored person have much less processing time & it only needed so your spouse can benefit from Province services like Health care.

boharj

May 12, 2016
HI I got my file number but not able to link the application to my exiting account. It says application not found :(