+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

jitenderakkari

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
5/02/16
AOR Received.
17/03/16
File Transfer...
08/04/2016. RPRF 14/04/16
Med's Request
22/12/2016
Med's Done....
23/12/2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
08/05/17
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting.
LANDED..........
Waiting to land..
Hello friends,
Its exactly one year since cic have recieved my file(11/02/2016) and i am still waiting for my passport request.
i need your suggestion. Should i contact them or wait for one more month?(cic website now shows 13 months processing time)
Please help me with this and provide me with best contact number to call CIC from india.
Thanks
Good luck to all..

ji.raman

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
jitenderakkari said:
Hello friends,
Its exactly one year since cic have recieved my file(11/02/2016) and i am still waiting for my passport request.
i need your suggestion. Should i contact them or wait for one more month?(cic website now shows 13 months processing time)
Please help me with this and provide me with best contact number to call CIC from india.
Thanks

fingers crossed waitining Ppr requeste
most of people's are same boat
Good luck to all..

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
alemom said:
Hello Missionquebec,
are you inland?
yes, she can ask a TRV and the baby will be Canadian. Keep in mind the insurance cost. We arrived as visitors, then my husband started the PHD with a study permit and I had a work permit as the wife of a student. I had a baby, a beautiful quebecois without RAMQ, here in Quebec if the parents doesn't have RAMQ, the kids can't. In your case, you will be PR and the mom visitor. Of course is feasible, could be expensive, be sure to have a good insurance (really valid in Quebec, in my case i paid for all the medical expenses related to the delivery and I was insured)
Hi Alemom
Thank you for your prompt reply and happy for your baby. I am not an inland applicant. Yes, I understand the medical expenses through some forums and web links. But not sure of the validity. Without complication 10000$ but with complication around 20000$, is that true? I have been looking for insurance for her before getting pregnant. My question is about TRV, is that fine to state the delivery as a reason to apply visa? I don't think my insurance will cover my spouse delivery. Right? Based on the below link, it would be fine I guess;
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/visa/processing/birth.asp

Thanks in advance

viru.amin001

Feb 11, 2017
Respected Sir,

I am Virendra Amin. I have done my Diploma Electrical. I have good experience in electrical line.I have 11 years more experience in electrical line.I want a Quebec Immigration visa.I need a help for PR.

Macarad

Nov 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Doc's Request.
02-05-2017
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
03-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2017
LANDED..........
19-08-2017
sumi0007 said:
Hi all,i need to know how to apply for the federal after getting csq,i just received my csq 2 days back and i am living in Montreal,i already have my police clearance from India and translation of my birth certificate.Thanks in advance for the help guys..!!!
You should check out the official CIC website... all the info is there.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/quebec-apply-application.asp

best of luck!

Macarad

Nov 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Doc's Request.
02-05-2017
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
03-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2017
LANDED..........
19-08-2017
viru.amin001 said:
Respected Sir,

I am Virendra Amin. I have done my Diploma Electrical. I have good experience in electrical line.I have 11 years more experience in electrical line.I want a Quebec Immigration visa.I need a help for PR.
You should first check out the website for the Ministry of Immigration in Quebec. You first need a Certificate of Selection from Quebec before you can apply for the federal permanent residence.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
1). We received your application for permanent residence on July 20, 2016.
2). We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 25, 2016.
3).Medical results have been received.

Hi All

Actually I want to ask a question that many of the people found a point about their application that WE STARTED PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION ON DATED .....

But in my ecas system the above mentioned three points are appearing, means the other point which states the date of processing started is not there. Is this normal???

However in MYCIC account it is showing that review of medical results passed & Background checks not started yet.

Please revert...

mako

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
27-07-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Passport Req..
Chinese Police Criminal Certificate demanded
sunnymks said:
1). We received your application for permanent residence on July 20, 2016.
2). We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 25, 2016.
3).Medical results have been received.

Hi All

Actually I want to ask a question that many of the people found a point about their application that WE STARTED PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION ON DATED .....

But in my ecas system the above mentioned three points are appearing, means the other point which states the date of processing started is not there. Is this normal???

However in MYCIC account it is showing that review of medical results passed & Background checks not started yet.

Please revert...
wow!! that's one of the things I've been worried lately, because my ECAS only has your two first points, and I know some people who received Acknowledge of receipt after me and all of them already have the "We started processing your application point", so I was a little nervous about my application being "lost" or delayed for some reason, and now I see they can ask me about Medicals without the "We started processing your application"

Thanks for your post :) +1

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
megalomax said:
About that, is there another interview after getting CSQ? Cause I got my CSQ without an interview schedule.
It depends on your federal processing visa office. For instance, CSQ applicants ( non-Australians) who process their PR from Australia have invited for interview in the federal part.

khanhle

Star Member
Nov 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-2016
AOR Received.
20-03-2016
Med's Request
early May 2016
Med's Done....
17-05-2016 (Med received: July-2016)
Passport Req..
Jan 11 2017
Hello,

I received my CoPR yesterday. (Sent my passport on Jan 31, VO Ottawa received it on Feb 1st). Thanks for everyone's help and kindness. It was very calming to know there are people in the same shoes as you.
The waiting period is extremely stressful for me since I have to return to my home country wihtout a visa coming back to Canada after I did my medical exam. But now, as said by many, the PR worths it and I am so glad it's over.
Does anybody know how much fund I have to prepare/declare when landing? I will do it in Toronto airport.

D

David83

khanhle said:
Hello,

I received my CoPR yesterday. (Sent my passport on Jan 31, VO Ottawa received it on Feb 1st). Thanks for everyone's help and kindness. It was very calming to know there are people in the same shoes as you.
The waiting period is extremely stressful for me since I have to return to my home country wihtout a visa coming back to Canada after I did my medical exam. But now, as said by many, the PR worths it and I am so glad it's over.
Does anybody know how much fund I have to prepare/declare when landing? I will do it in Toronto airport.
Congratulations. I'm not sure about the fund, but if your PR was through QSW, you may have some issues if you don't land in Quebec. Just saying. Give it a second thought. Good luck

mako

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
27-07-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Passport Req..
Chinese Police Criminal Certificate demanded
khanhle said:
Hello,

Congrats!!!
In QSW there is no fund requirement but the "Contrat d'autonomie financière" or something like that, which you had to sign to obtain CSQ.
I think the maximum amount to carry on tax free is 10,000 CAD.
Regarding the landing in Toronto, you can do some research, but as long as you continue to Quebec, that shouldn't be a problem. For example, there is no direct flight with Air Canada from Mexico City to Montreal, so if someone from Mexico is flying with Air Canada, their landing should be done in Toronto. Just be sure to have the connecting flight with enough time to do the "landing".

Regards

alemom

Star Member
Oct 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 29, 2015
AOR Received.
March 15, 2016
Med's Request
Jun, 2016
Med's Done....
Jun, 2016
Passport Req..
Jan 06, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 19, 2017
LANDED..........
Jan 26, 2017
khanhle said:
Hello,

Congratulations Khanhle great news !!!

I don't know about a minimum, usually, they say that youth for 6 month, do you have a job here?

khanhle

Star Member
Nov 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-2016
AOR Received.
20-03-2016
Med's Request
early May 2016
Med's Done....
17-05-2016 (Med received: July-2016)
Passport Req..
Jan 11 2017
alemom said:
Congratulations Khanhle great news !!!

I don't know about a minimum, usually, that ythey sayouth for 6 month, do you have a job here?
I have to land in Toronto because there is no direct flight from my country to Montreal. My layover in Toronto to Montreal is 3 hours. I would love to do my landing in Montreal but I dont think it's possible in my case
I will land by myself. I dont have a spouse or any children. I do not have a job in Quebec yet. But my address has always been in Quebec (tax return and phone bills are sent to Quebec still)
I will only stay in Montreal for a month because I plan to work in Alberta for the summer, then move back to Montreal in August to start university. Do you think it would be a problem?

anniemathew

Aug 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi/ London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/08/2016
AOR Received.
29/11/2016
File Transfer...
10/12/2016
Med's Request
29-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
16-Jan-2017
Interview........
Decision made -05 Feb 2017
Passport Req..
10-Feb-2017
Dear Friends

My Ecas status changed from In process to Decision Made...5-Feb-2017. only status only changed nothing Added new lines , last updated Medical have been recvd
When i can except PPR . MY VO is London .again PPR finger crossed.

please advice if someone - similar experienced