+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Canadaf0r3v3r

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 28 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
July 28 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
September 21 2016
Med's Done....
October 3 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
yukiyuli said:
But the status is changed to on hold. I don't the reason. Do you check the status on cic account?

Sorry! My mistake... your AOR was on nevember... your application was received on July 28... Im blind!!

Canadaf0r3v3r

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 28 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
July 28 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
September 21 2016
Med's Done....
October 3 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
yukiyuli said:
But the status is changed to on hold. I don't the reason. Do you check the status on cic account?

Could be that they are waiting for all the info?. as you can see your background check is in progress.. this put obviously the application on hold untill they receive all.

I think nothing to be worry about.

Mikediwan

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 21st 2015
AOR Received.
June 8th 2015
IELTS Request
January 21st 2016
File Transfer...
CSQ Received June 6th 2016
Med's Request
February 24th 2016
Interview........
Waved
I got UCI number on December 13th until today i can't track my application on ECAS or link it to my account
anybody has the same issue?

es

Jan 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Roma
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
september 2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 20.01.2016
AOR Received.
25.01.2012 federal AOR 25.04.2016
IELTS Request
IELTS Tef-aq sent B2
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
When God has decided!
matrix_ms_red said:
HI ALL
IS THERE ANY GROUP OR SUBJECT FOR PARIS VISA OFFICE? OR EVEN ANY NEWS?
Hi
Look in this forum immigrer.com there are applicants from vo Paris.

Schehrazade

Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
18/01/2017
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
Csq received 21-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Interview........
21-12-2016 for CSQ
Mikediwan said:
I got UCI number on December 13th until today i can't track my application on ECAS or link it to my account
anybody has the same issue?
My application reached NS on 18th Jan 2017. I made a gckey account and linked my application. But I'm not getting any file number. I've reported to the technical difficulties dept and my report is showing but no number yet. I'm worried as I believe by now a number should have been updated on my account.
Maybe they're facing some problems uploading or updating the accounts.

arminaz

Jan 25, 2017
Dear guys:
Need your help/advice/suggestion.
:'( :'(

I am candidate for permanent residence in Canada under the Quebec Skilled Worker Category, on January 2016,d I received my client-ID and application number . From that time I have followed up many time from the web form of CIC site to the responsible visa office(ABu dhabi),and the only response is the file is open and under process .
The problem is I did not even receive the medical request from them so far

Based on the CIC site the normal processing time for Quebec skilled worker category is 13 Month,so I am deeply worried about the situation of my file,any idea what to do other than sending follow up to their web form?

fly_away000

Aug 9, 2016
guys can anyone explain the procedure in short to get pr in quebec.. I know you need to get a csq and then apply for pr. I have checked online m elgible for csq..But i want to know when does the csq applications open this year 2017 ?and what is the average processing time

Hanzmolar

Feb 5, 2016
arminaz said:
Dear guys:
Need your help/advice/suggestion.
:'( :'(

I am candidate for permanent residence in Canada under the Quebec Skilled Worker Category, on January 2016,d I received my client-ID and application number . From that time I have followed up many time from the web form of CIC site to the responsible visa office(ABu dhabi),and the only response is the file is open and under process .
The problem is I did not even receive the medical request from them so far

Based on the CIC site the normal processing time for Quebec skilled worker category is 13 Month,so I am deeply worried about the situation of my file,any idea what to do other than sending follow up to their web form?
Hi,

Do not worry. This is normal in Abu Dhabi VO. I received my AOR (Client-ID) in February 2016 and I know people who received theirs before that time. However, We have not got the medical request yet. The processing times mentioned on their website means nothing. I know people who got their medical requests after 15 months. Be patient my friend

Macarad

Nov 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Doc's Request.
02-05-2017
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
03-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2017
LANDED..........
19-08-2017
Schehrazade said:
My application reached NS on 18th Jan 2017. I made a gckey account and linked my application. But I'm not getting any file number. I've reported to the technical difficulties dept and my report is showing but no number yet. I'm worried as I believe by now a number should have been updated on my account.
Maybe they're facing some problems uploading or updating the accounts.
Hi! I would not worry about it. It is still very early, some people waited around 4 months to get AOR and the final file number, which starts with "EP". For me, it took 11 weeks. I believe there are some periods in the year when Sydney VO has more applications than usual and things take longer, but i'm not sure if january is one of them.

Best of luck! If you have the time, read posts from the previous weeks, you will get a better feeling of processing times.

Macarad

Nov 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Doc's Request.
02-05-2017
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
03-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2017
LANDED..........
19-08-2017
fly_away000 said:
guys can anyone explain the procedure in short to get pr in quebec.. I know you need to get a csq and then apply for pr. I have checked online m elgible for csq..But i want to know when does the csq applications open this year 2017 ?and what is the average processing time
If you have experience in Quebec (studies, or years or work experience) you might be eligible to apply for a CSQ. If not.... i hate to say it, but it's going to take a while. The current intake period (which opened up last year) is full. From people that i know, CSQ under regular skilled worker categories can take anywhere from 6 months to over a year.
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/rules-procedures.html

I also read somewhere that they might be changing the CSQ system this year to something that would be more similar to the Express Entry federal system. Candidates might submit their profiles and then be invited to apply (for the CSQ) if select. But i'm not sure and nothing has been confirmed. I believe there is a forum exclusively on obtaining a CSQ on canadavisa.com, you might want to check it out.

Another option is trying another province or the federal express entry and then moving to quebec once you are settled in...

best of luck!

Paul Baker

Jan 22, 2017
Hi All,
This one last time - what to put as country of birth (CoB) if you were born in one of former USSR republics?
In our Soviet birth certificate it says Azerbaijan SSR. But in the generic application form there are just two option: either Azerbaijan or USSR.
Bearing in mind that we need to indicated CoB in other forms too we want to be consistent. When completing the Quebec docs in the past we put Azerbaijan. And would it be wrong if we just type Azerbaijan?
Thanks in advance.

cmack

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-06-2016
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
04-11-2016
File Transfer...
06-12-2016
Med's Request
13-01-2017
Med's Done....
24-01-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2017
LANDED..........
July-2017
Paul Baker said:
Hi All,
This one last time - what to put as country of birth (CoB) if you were born in one of former USSR republics?
In our Soviet birth certificate it says Azerbaijan SSR. But in the generic application form there are just two option: either Azerbaijan or USSR.
Bearing in mind that we need to indicated CoB in other forms too we want to be consistent. When completing the Quebec docs in the past we put Azerbaijan. And would it be wrong if we just type Azerbaijan?
Thanks in advance.
What does your passport say? However for consistency and accuracy, you should pick Azerbaijan. It should match your country of birth on any associated CSQ file.

Schehrazade

Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
18/01/2017
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
Csq received 21-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Interview........
21-12-2016 for CSQ
Macarad said:
Hi! I would not worry about it. It is still very early, some people waited around 4 months to get AOR and the final file number, which starts with "EP". For me, it took 11 weeks. I believe there are some periods in the year when Sydney VO has more applications than usual and things take longer, but i'm not sure if january is one of them.

Best of luck! If you have the time, read posts from the previous weeks, you will get a better feeling of processing times.
Thanks Macarad. Appreciate the help.

SWG

Dec 8, 2015
Dear All,
Hope anyone can help with that.

I was in the middle of Federal application (I got my CSQ and applied for Federal), and sent CIC an address update (Mailing and home address). They confirmed they were changed, and also CIC website was showing the updated address.

I received the letter to submit my passport, but it was showing the old mailing address! They mentioned in the letter to inform them if the address is not correct (which isn't), I'm supposed to submit my passport in 3 weeks. But I already sent them a week ago with no response.

Anyone got a similar experience or can advise? Would appreciate it