+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Nikusa

Full Member
Jul 25, 2013
42
1
Hello...

And congrats Eddie!!...I can feel the excitement and relief after all the hardwork to get the privilege to hold the documents finally
in hand...now we are only one signature away from being confirmed for sure when we land! :)

I had a question though about the COPR....I was wondering what your COPR looks like and others as well in terms of coloring....with mine, the print of the COPR was in black and white. Did
others get similar format coloring?

Just wondering!
 

Montreal_120

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
86
20
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eddie87 said:
Hello everyone,

Yesterday finally I recived my Confirmation of Permanent Residence, Im really happy becouse it was a lot of time, effort, money, etc. I wanted to thank you everyone for the information and suport that has been very usefull for this long process. :p

For me now two processes starts, the first on is my new life in Canada and the second is the sponsorship of my girlfriend, but i think everything is going to be OK. ???

I will let you know when I land and my experience landing that maybe could help others :)

My Time Line:

Category........: QSW
App. Filed.......: 27-05-2016
AOR Received.: 03-10-2016
Med's Request: 29-11-2016
Med's Done....: 12-12-2016
Med's Received: 12-12-2016
Passport Req..: 05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...: 26-01-2017

Thank you!

Hello,
Congrats!
May i ask if you are a inland QSW applicant. For your case, it only took 7 months.
 

Eddie87

Hero Member
Mar 1, 2016
206
5
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/Nov/2015 Quebec - 27/May/2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
CSQ - 29/04/2016
AOR Received.
20/Nov/2015 Quebec - 03/Oct/2016 Federal
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
29/Nov/2016
Med's Done....
12/Dic/2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05/Jan/2017
VISA ISSUED...
26/Jan/2017
LANDED..........
05/July/2017
Montreal_120 said:
Hello,
Congrats!
May i ask if you are a inland QSW applicant. For your case, it only took 7 months.
Hello Montreal 120, no Im not an inland applicant, my VO is Mexico, Im from Mexico :D
 

Eddie87

Hero Member
Mar 1, 2016
206
5
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/Nov/2015 Quebec - 27/May/2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
CSQ - 29/04/2016
AOR Received.
20/Nov/2015 Quebec - 03/Oct/2016 Federal
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
29/Nov/2016
Med's Done....
12/Dic/2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05/Jan/2017
VISA ISSUED...
26/Jan/2017
LANDED..........
05/July/2017
Nikusa said:
Hello...

And congrats Eddie!!...I can feel the excitement and relief after all the hardwork to get the privilege to hold the documents finally
in hand...now we are only one signature away from being confirmed for sure when we land! :)

I had a question though about the COPR....I was wondering what your COPR looks like and others as well in terms of coloring....with mine, the print of the COPR was in black and white. Did
others get similar format coloring?

Just wondering!
Yes it was a big relief 8) . My COPR is the same Black and white with my photo on it.
 

yukiyuli

Member
Jan 27, 2017
11
1
My PR status updated today. It is changed to ON HOLD. But I haven't received any email. Does anyone has the same situation? And I called the CIC office, she said don't worry. Your application is still in process. Why my application status is changed to ON HOLD?
 

onlymtl

Star Member
Dec 30, 2013
86
12
Hi @yukiyuli,

Can you please share your timeline ? Also, what is your VO ? Are you inland (in Canada) applicant ?

yukiyuli said:
My PR status updated today. It is changed to ON HOLD. But I haven't received any email. Does anyone has the same situation? And I called the CIC office, she said don't worry. Your application is still in process. Why my application status is changed to ON HOLD?
 

yukiyuli

Member
Jan 27, 2017
11
1
Here it is. But I have no idea about on hold


Application/profile status: On Hold
Review of eligibility: Review in Progress
Review of medical results: Passed
Review of submitted documents:
Scheduling an interview: Not needed at this time
A background check is needed: In Progress
Final decision: Not Started
 

yukiyuli

Member
Jan 27, 2017
11
1
brar456 said:
What is your timeline.. when did you apply and whats your AOR date? and date for medical request
We received your application for permanent residence on July 28, 2016.
Application/profile status: On Hold
Review of eligibility: Review in Progress
Review of medical results: Passed Dec 10,2016
Review of submitted documents:
Scheduling an interview: Not needed at this time
A background check is needed: In Progress
Final decision: Not Started
 

Ivan17

Newbie
Dec 26, 2016
6
0
Hi everyone
I have a question regarding the photos I must send along with the passports in the final stage.
I have photos that I took 8 months ago can I use it at this point or should I take new ones?!

Regards
 

yukiyuli

Member
Jan 27, 2017
11
1
yukiyuli said:
received your application for permanent residence on July 28, 2016.
Received AOR Nov 18
Application/profile status: On Hold
Review of eligibility: Review in Progress
Review of medical results: Passed Dec 10,2016
Review of submitted documents:
Scheduling an interview: Not needed at this time
A background check is needed: In Progress
Final decision: Not Started
 

Canadaf0r3v3r

Full Member
Dec 12, 2014
46
3
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 28 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
July 28 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
September 21 2016
Med's Done....
October 3 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
.........
VISA ISSUED...
..........
yukiyuli said:
We received your application for permanent residence on July 28, 2016.
Application/profile status: On Hold
Review of eligibility: Review in Progress
Review of medical results: Passed Dec 10,2016
Review of submitted documents:
Scheduling an interview: Not needed at this time
A background check is needed: In Progress
Final decision: Not Started

Hi yukiyuli!!
We got AOR the same day!

Keep in touch for update...
In my side no news so far...
medical has been received on Oct 3 2016.
 

yukiyuli

Member
Jan 27, 2017
11
1
Canadaf0r3v3r said:
Hi yukiyuli!!
We got AOR the same day!

Keep in touch for update...
In my side no news so far...
medical has been received on Oct 3 2016.
But the status is changed to on hold. I don't the reason. Do you check the status on cic account?
 

Canadaf0r3v3r

Full Member
Dec 12, 2014
46
3
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 28 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
July 28 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
September 21 2016
Med's Done....
October 3 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
.........
VISA ISSUED...
..........
yukiyuli said:
But the status is changed to on hold. I don't the reason. Do you check the status on cic account?
I didn't link my application.
I just keep looking at my Ecas... sincerely I don't Know what on hold means..
Need an expert advice..