+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

onlymtl

Star Member
Dec 30, 2013
hussain12015 said:
Dear all,

Anyone knows how much time it will take to get PPR after Decision Made on ECAS.

I am waiting for PPR and my Decision Made appeared on January 20, 2017.

Anyone please share his experience

Thanks in advance

Regards

@hussain12015

What is your timeline ? Are you an inland applicant ?

Canadaf0r3v3r

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 28 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
July 28 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
September 21 2016
Med's Done....
October 3 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
hussain12015 said:
Thanks very much alemom
Hi hussain12015

Could you please share your time line?
According to your signature, looks like that you are still waiting for your medical exam...

Thank you!!

PPRVSR

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
Hi cohenbrother,

Whether you showed any bank statement in the border while landing, is we need to show or its an optional

mtl12

Jan 19, 2017
Smearingo said:
It seems the date of assessment is a bit ambiguous in the phrasing of these articles. But your interpretation makes logical sense and can explain why a lot of people who received CoPR after 12 months of their application were not requested for another medical exam. It has been 13+ months previously, and I have heard no one mention the encounter of a request for a new medical exam (some of them also provided medical upfront). Based on this, I would say you are probably fine ;)
@Smearingo, Thank you very much for response.

BTW, from the table it seems that someone could expect an answer 270-300 days after AOR, regardless of the APP-AOR time, 24 out of 38 approved applicants, of course some cases has been finalized less than 270 days and 2 cases more than 300 days. Could this be reliable or submission date is important and we have to rely on APP-PPR instead of AOR-PPR?

boharj

May 12, 2016
I have applied for federal PR on October 25, 2016 in QSW catagory. But no money is deducted yet from credit card.
???

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
boharj said:
I have applied for federal PR on October 25, 2016 in QSW catagory. But no money is deducted yet from credit card.
???
For me, it is about 2 months. Before the AOR (ABOUT 4 MONTHS ), ANY TIME IS POSSIBLE...

cohenbrother

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
PPRVSR said:
Hi cohenbrother,

Whether you showed any bank statement in the border while landing, is we need to show or its an optional
I don't know if this is optional
but
They asked me to show them how much money I have in the bank. That is what I say it is better to prepare if they ask.

alemom

Star Member
Oct 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 29, 2015
AOR Received.
March 15, 2016
Med's Request
Jun, 2016
Med's Done....
Jun, 2016
Passport Req..
Jan 06, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 19, 2017
LANDED..........
Jan 26, 2017
Hi,
For those like we, that are waiting for the mailman, here is Canada Post's announce:

https://www.canadapost.ca/web/en/blogs/announcements/details.page?article=2017/01/24/greater_montreal_reg&cattype=announcements&cat=servicealerts

--------------------------
Mail delivery alert for the greater Montréal region

Posted on Jan. 24, 2017 by Canada Post in Service Alerts

In light of the severe weather conditions in the greater Montréal region, it is not safe to send our delivery agents to deliver mail today. Delivery will resume once conditions improve and it is safe to do so.
-----------------------

Do we have to laugh or cry?

Paul Baker

Jan 22, 2017
Smearingo said:
Hmm I would say yes. I just took a look at Schedule A and how I filled it. Wow, yes, it does ask for list of memberships in one's lifetime (not just that in the past 10 years or since age of 18). I made an exhaustive list of all my memberships in a supplementary sheet that goes back as far as my membership in students' union in secondary school when I was Secondary 1 (equivalent to Grade 7 in Canada). So, yes, I would put everything to avoid any possibility of misrepresentation (in the case of not disclosing any information , however trivial or irrelevant it may sound).

I provided mine in reverse chronological order, that is from the most recent to the oldest. But sometimes for overlapping events, this may be a bit troublesome (even if I produced it in ascending order). For instance, I did a lot of things during my study (not just studying, but I was also offered TA-ships, that kind of things, and had some short trips), I put this note in the "activity" column: "See table 8.1 for other activities during the entire period of my study." Accordingly, I created a sub-table in which I listed all those activities during my study. (I think my supplementary sheet is kind of masterpiece---took me some time and efforts to produce :p but compared to FSW, the required materials for QSW are just non-complicated).

Bon courage!
Thank you very much, Smearingo! Very helpful comments.
Best.

Paul Baker

Jan 22, 2017
Mary25 said:
hello) I think you shouldn't mention it bcs it's not so important for immigration process))) ...I am from Russia and I know what it is Pioneer organisation -)))
Thank you for your answer, Mary25!

cohenbrother

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
alemom said:
According to the Regie website those are the Proof of residence
Proof of residence consists of one of the following:

Copies of all the pages of your residential lease or valid rental contract made out in your name, including the location (address) and duration of the rental, as well as the signature of the parties, i.e. your signature and that of the owner (renter) or of the owner's representative
Copies of all the pages of the notarized deed of purchase or deed of hypothec of your residential property, specifying the name of the parties (buyer, seller or financial institution), the location (address of the property or building) and the signature of the parties
An attestation from your employer specifying that you hold a job in Québec and containing the following:
your last and first names
the name of your employer
the address of the head office or place of business, the last and first names, and the telephone number of the employer or of the employer’s representative
mention that you are holding a job in Québec for this employer
the date of signature, as well as the signature of the employer or of the employer’s representative (you may not sign the attestation yourself)
The attestation must be issued within 45 days before it is received at the Régie.

We recommend that you send us documents bearing the company letterhead or logo, or that you enclose a business card along with your documents.

An attestation from an accredited educational institution located in Québec, dated and signed by a designated officer or bearing a seal confirming your enrolment in a program of studies. It must show your name and the institution contact information, and be issued in the 45 days before it is received at the Régie. The educational institution must be a primary-, secondary-, college- or university-level establishment, and the program of studies must lead to a diploma or attestation of studies.

A sworn statement sworn statement
A statement made under oath and signed before a commissioner for oaths. from the owner, the owner's representative or the tenant (whose name appears on the lease) of the residence where you live, issued in the 45 days before it is received at the Régie.
A copy of a landline, electricity or cable bill, or tax notice (municipal or school tax), showing your name and address.
Documents not on the above list will not be accepted.

Hope it helps, but as you said things change everyday
Actually I brought fido phone bill today. They almost did not accept it because it was cellphone. They want a home phone bill.
But at the end, they just accepted it. I guess i was lucky.

boharj

May 12, 2016
POLYNING said:
For me, it is about 2 months. Before the AOR (ABOUT 4 MONTHS ), ANY TIME IS POSSIBLE...
Hi, thanks for the reply :)

It took you two months to charge your credit card after the application is received?

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
boharj said:
Hi, thanks for the reply :)

It took you two months to charge your credit card after the application is received?

yes, for me, two months, sept. 27-Nov. 25

marcomcarneiro

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
08-07-2016
Passport Req..
11-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2017
LANDED..........
25-01-2017
Return envelope just activated! Leaving Ottawa's office today at 16:46 :D

hussain12015

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHA-ALLAH
Canadaf0r3v3r said:
Hi hussain12015

Could you please share your time line?
According to your signature, looks like that you are still waiting for your medical exam...

Thank you!!
Application filed= May 2016
AOR Received = October 2016
MR and RPRF = November 2016
Decision Made= Around January 19th or 20th, 2017
waiting for PPR
Visa office = London
I am not inland applicant