+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Smearingo

Star Member
May 17, 2016
177
8
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS / Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016 (received on 06-01-2016)
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016 (RPRF and PCC from Hong Kong)
Nomination.....
CSQ-PEQ-étudiant, issued: 23-12-2015, received: 30-12-2015
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
04-07-2016 (submitted 13-07-2016)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-01-2017 (photocopy of passport pages [visa-exempt country] + 2 recent photos); documents sent: 05-01-2017, delivered: unknown (always "out for delivery" since 09-01-2017)
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Exempt Country, CoPR issued: 16-01-2017, GC-key/MyCIC account finalized: 19-01-2017, return envelope activated: 20-01-2017; CoPR received: 23-01-2017
LANDED..........
24-01-2017
cohenbrother said:
Thank you everyone.

I just came back from the border ;D
I was so lucky, only me doing the landing process. I only waited 20 mins. Plus go and back time. Totally 2 hours and half.

Finally I can relax now.
wow so quick! you went to the US side first and returned with a slip of paper, is it?
 

APPNOV2014NY

Champion Member
Nov 21, 2014
2,948
1,056
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
2172
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
cohenbrother said:
Thank you everyone.

I just came back from the border ;D
I was so lucky, only me doing the landing process. I only waited 20 mins. Plus go and back time. Totally 2 hours and half.

Finally I can relax now.
WOW.....Did you just set world record for fastest COPR/PPR to PR conversion ;D ;D ;D ;D
 

cohenbrother

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
100
4
Smearingo said:
wow so quick! you went to the US side first and returned with a slip of paper, is it?
yeah tell the us border you are doing flagpoling, it is easy. they gave you a paper and u turn to canadian border.

after went to the canadian side office do the landing process.

Just listen to the instructions from them.

Remind again documents
Passport+Work Permit+CSQ+CoPR, don't sign anything.

Plus they asked me my bank information. Better to have this.

That is all.

For the question you said about the wrong date you last entered Canada, I said to them. The offcial said it doesn't matter.
 

marcomcarneiro

Star Member
May 19, 2015
101
4
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
08-07-2016
Passport Req..
11-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2017
LANDED..........
25-01-2017
cohenbrother said:
Remind again documents
Passport+Work Permit+CSQ+CoPR, don't sign anything.
@cohenbrother: firstly, congratulations on the PR!! You're officially an immigrant :) Well done in doing it fast too.
One question: why "don't sign anything"?
 

Smearingo

Star Member
May 17, 2016
177
8
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS / Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016 (received on 06-01-2016)
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016 (RPRF and PCC from Hong Kong)
Nomination.....
CSQ-PEQ-étudiant, issued: 23-12-2015, received: 30-12-2015
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
04-07-2016 (submitted 13-07-2016)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-01-2017 (photocopy of passport pages [visa-exempt country] + 2 recent photos); documents sent: 05-01-2017, delivered: unknown (always "out for delivery" since 09-01-2017)
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Exempt Country, CoPR issued: 16-01-2017, GC-key/MyCIC account finalized: 19-01-2017, return envelope activated: 20-01-2017; CoPR received: 23-01-2017
LANDED..........
24-01-2017
cohenbrother said:
yeah tell the us border you are doing flagpoling, it is easy. they gave you a paper and u turn to canadian border.

after went to the canadian side office do the landing process.

Just listen to the instructions from them.

Remind again documents
Passport+Work Permit+CSQ+CoPR, don't sign anything.

Plus they asked me my bank information. Better to have this.

That is all.

For the question you said about the wrong date you last entered Canada, I said to them. The offcial said it doesn't matter.

thank you! your last remark restores my peace of mind. I am ready for tomorrow! ---

but the weather seems to be a bit challenging for driving tomorrow, but I have already arranged the plan (my roommate will drive---I don't have a license yet... and I wanna stay a day in Vermont)
but, rest assured: nothing can stop me now! 8)
 

cohenbrother

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
100
4
marcomcarneiro said:
@cohenbrother: firstly, congratulations on the PR!! You're officially an immigrant :) Well done in doing it fast too.
One question: why "don't sign anything"?
CoPR has some place to sign. The official will tell you to sign it.
It is in the instructions though
 

marcomcarneiro

Star Member
May 19, 2015
101
4
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
08-07-2016
Passport Req..
11-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2017
LANDED..........
25-01-2017
cohenbrother said:
CoPR has some place to sign. The official will tell you to sign it.
It is in the instructions though
So the official tells you to sign but the instructions say don't sign it?
 

Smearingo

Star Member
May 17, 2016
177
8
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS / Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016 (received on 06-01-2016)
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016 (RPRF and PCC from Hong Kong)
Nomination.....
CSQ-PEQ-étudiant, issued: 23-12-2015, received: 30-12-2015
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
04-07-2016 (submitted 13-07-2016)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-01-2017 (photocopy of passport pages [visa-exempt country] + 2 recent photos); documents sent: 05-01-2017, delivered: unknown (always "out for delivery" since 09-01-2017)
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Exempt Country, CoPR issued: 16-01-2017, GC-key/MyCIC account finalized: 19-01-2017, return envelope activated: 20-01-2017; CoPR received: 23-01-2017
LANDED..........
24-01-2017
marcomcarneiro said:
So the official tells you to sign but the instructions say don't sign it?
I think he meant that we should not sign before told to do so, as is instructed on the CoPR. But it has to be signed in front of the officer to be technically validated.
 

marcomcarneiro

Star Member
May 19, 2015
101
4
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
08-07-2016
Passport Req..
11-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2017
LANDED..........
25-01-2017
Smearingo said:
I think he meant that we should not sign before told to do so, as is instructed on the CoPR. But it has to be signed in front of the officer to be technically validated.
Ah! Ok, that makes sense. Thanks @Smearingo!
 

cohenbrother

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
100
4
Smearingo said:
I think he meant that we should not sign before told to do so, as is instructed on the CoPR. But it has to be signed in front of the officer to be technically validated.
yeah you are right. sorry for the misunderstood language
 

hussain12015

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
122
2
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHA-ALLAH
Dear all,

Anyone knows how much time it will take to get PPR after Decision Made on ECAS.

I am waiting for PPR and my Decision Made appeared on January 20, 2017.

Anyone please share his experience

Thanks in advance

Regards
 

alemom

Star Member
Oct 23, 2016
140
7
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 29, 2015
AOR Received.
March 15, 2016
Med's Request
Jun, 2016
Med's Done....
Jun, 2016
Passport Req..
Jan 06, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 19, 2017
LANDED..........
Jan 26, 2017
hussain12015 said:
Dear all,

Anyone knows how much time it will take to get PPR after Decision Made on ECAS.

I am waiting for PPR and my Decision Made appeared on January 20, 2017.

Anyone please share his experience

Thanks in advance

Regards
Good morning @hussain12015,
As far as I can say from the timelines of many here, it can be from 0 to 10 days to receive your CoPR or PPR email after your status changed to Decision Made.
Good luck and hope that your waiting time is the smallest as possible.
 

hussain12015

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
122
2
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHA-ALLAH
alemom said:
Good morning @hussain12015,
As far as I can say from the timelines of many here, it can be from 0 to 10 days to receive your CoPR or PPR email after your status changed to Decision Made.
Good luck and hope that your waiting time is the smallest as possible.
Thanks very much alemom