+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Vinc360

Oct 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney N.S / CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
Med's Request
11-07-2016
Med's Done....
18-07-2016 (30-07-2016 Medical Results Received)
Passport Req..
Decision made: 06-12-2016. No PPR (Visa-exempt)
VISA ISSUED...
COPR: 09-12-2016
LANDED..........
18-12-2016
Yeah I hope that's the case for us as well! Just worried about the lack of PPR email, but maybe that's because of her US citizenship and being visa-exempt. I know they usually get PPR anyway and are asked to send hard copy photos and passport biodata scans, but we did send passport biodata and photos with the application itself, so I wonder if it means we skipped straight to CoPR? I don't know if they usually request new photos and scans at this stage. MyCIC also didn't update, still in background check process there with final decision "not started". Though the GCMS notes from a month ago said criminality, medicals, and eligibility were all passed.

Hope we get CoPR soon! :D

raman8310

Dec 13, 2012
Hi all
I got my csq 4 months ago and it is mentioned in the remarks "priority processing due to area of training
Want to confirm is this remark is mentioned in everybody's csq or it is there on mine only .

Also I am going to apply for federal in 2 days and i am keeping my spouse as non accompanying ..

so do i need to pay the visa fees for me only which is 550 $ or for my non accompanying spouse also

Plz help

curiousCS

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Vinc360 said:
Yeah I hope that's the case for us as well! Just worried about the lack of PPR email, but maybe that's because of her US citizenship and being visa-exempt. I know they usually get PPR anyway and are asked to send hard copy photos and passport biodata scans, but we did send passport biodata and photos with the application itself, so I wonder if it means we skipped straight to CoPR? I don't know if they usually request new photos and scans at this stage. MyCIC also didn't update, still in background check process there with final decision "not started". Though the GCMS notes from a month ago said criminality, medicals, and eligibility were all passed.

Hope we get CoPR soon! :D
Yeah, hope so we get the lucky email this week .
Is there anyone else who can tell when should we expect the PPR email, after when your status changes to decision made (in both cases: when you are from visa exempt country and when you are not ) ?

Helen b

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Hello
I just wanna know the steps after Aor .
The MR will come first or the Decision made
Will be first .
I also opened the cic to find in process and the time
Frame 12 months , is this timeframe from the
Aor or from the submitted documents ? Waiting your
Best regards to all

Vinc360

Oct 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney N.S / CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
Med's Request
11-07-2016
Med's Done....
18-07-2016 (30-07-2016 Medical Results Received)
Passport Req..
Decision made: 06-12-2016. No PPR (Visa-exempt)
VISA ISSUED...
COPR: 09-12-2016
LANDED..........
18-12-2016
Helen b said:
Hello
I just wanna know the steps after Aor .
The MR will come first or the Decision made
Will be first .
I also opened the cic to find in process and the time
Frame 12 months , is this timeframe from the
Aor or from the submitted documents ? Waiting your
Best regards to all
Hi Helen,

After AOR, you'll receive a request to pay RPRF, a request to get medical exam, and possibly a request for additional documents, depending on your situation. Decision made comes at the end of the process, right before you receive PPR (passport request, where you have to send in your passport to get stamped before you receive CoPR, confirmation of permanent residency). So Medical Request comes first. There's about 4 months between each request but it can vary greatly. The 12 months timeframe is from the time CIC received the application, which should be indicated on your AOR.

alnasser81

Nov 16, 2016
App. Filed.......
28-07-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
kevindi888 said:
HIIIII,my vo is also in HK, lets share our info
Hi Kevindi,

What information would you like to know?

I think Hong Kong office don't accept application anymore.

regards
Al

alnasser81

Nov 16, 2016
App. Filed.......
28-07-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
Hi Guys,

I received my AOR on 29th November and when checking ECAS, I cant see any information. Anyone know when I can track my application in ECAS?

Thanks
Al

kevindi888

Nov 3, 2016
alnasser81 said:
Hi Kevindi,

What information would you like to know?

I think Hong Kong office don't accept application anymore.

regards
Al
HI,i was an inland applicant, i submit in aug 2015, and i got a letter to request additional info on April 2016, and i call cic, they said they transfer mine to Hongkong in May. what do you mean by Hong Kong office don't accept application anymore. and wat is ur situation thxxx

GHFJ96

Aug 17, 2016
Federal application Received - May 27,2016
Visa Office: Sydney, NS
AOR Received: Sept 07, 2016
Med's Request: Oct 28, 2016
Med's Passed : Nov 22, 2016
RPRF: Paid Upfront
PPR: Waiting... ::) ::)

saadicanada

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia, Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th Nov, 2015
AOR Received.
4th March, 2016
Med's Request
31st March, 2016
Med's Done....
6th April, 2016 Medical Recieved....: 21st April, 2016 RPRF 30th April, 2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
curiousCS said:
Yeah, hope so we get the lucky email this week .
Is there anyone else who can tell when should we expect the PPR email, after when your status changes to decision made (in both cases: when you are from visa exempt country and when you are not ) ?
Hi CuriousCS,

Are you from visa exempt country? Have your ECAS changed to Decision Made or not yet?

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Vinc360 said:
Status on ecas changed to Decision Made tonight!! How long after can we expect PPR? The email still didn't come. Hopefully it's not a bad sign, GCMS had nothing wrong and was in location: PACE with eligibility, criminality, and medicals all passed. Hope to hear back soon! :D

Is it possible to get CoPR straight in the mail without any PPR? Passport copies were sent with the application (back in November of last year) and she's from a Visa-Exempt country. We also sent hard copies of photographs with the application.

Hoback, I know you were in a similar situation, have you heard back yet?
Congrats a lot dear Vinc360 & all the best for the future 8)

saadicanada

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia, Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th Nov, 2015
AOR Received.
4th March, 2016
Med's Request
31st March, 2016
Med's Done....
6th April, 2016 Medical Recieved....: 21st April, 2016 RPRF 30th April, 2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Guys,

I can see me ECAS changed to Decision Made just now but I didn't get any PPR email. Is it something to worry about because I'm not from a Visa Exempt Country ? Usually applicants from Visa Exempt Country get to see their ECAS status change to DM before the get their CoPR. Any thoughts or any known Example similar to my situation ?

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
Vinc360 said:
Status on ecas changed to Decision Made tonight!! How long after can we expect PPR? The email still didn't come. Hopefully it's not a bad sign, GCMS had nothing wrong and was in location: PACE with eligibility, criminality, and medicals all passed. Hope to hear back soon! :D

Is it possible to get CoPR straight in the mail without any PPR? Passport copies were sent with the application (back in November of last year) and she's from a Visa-Exempt country. We also sent hard copies of photographs with the application.

Hoback, I know you were in a similar situation, have you heard back yet?
Congrats a lot dear Vinc360 & all the best for the future 8)

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
alnasser81 said:
Hi Guys,

I received my AOR on 29th November and when checking ECAS, I cant see any information. Anyone know when I can track my application in ECAS?

Thanks
Al
Hi alnasser81

First of all congratulations for the AOR. I am also in the same situation my AOR came on 25/11/2016 but till now I am unable to find my application on CICs website and in gckey account as well.

As most of the people usually talk about the ECAS system, can please anybody provide the link to create/access the ECAS system.