+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

cmack

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-06-2016
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
04-11-2016
File Transfer...
06-12-2016
Med's Request
13-01-2017
Med's Done....
24-01-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2017
LANDED..........
July-2017
Stylove said:
Hey folks, Hope you're all doing great.
Yesterday evening I received another email from ADVO asking me to submit PCC from UAE and pay RPRF.
I am still planning to do the MEDS this week.
At the moment, I am out of the country on vacation. It is a very bad timing for me. Planning to do the meds in my home country where I am right now.

For the PCCs, I am planning to ask a friend back in the UAE to get them for me....question: can I submit online or i need to email it to them?
For the RPRF they asked me to pay online and that I need a printer etc to print a barcode....do I also need to email this payment confirmation to them?

I am little confused here and a lot of bureacracy. I feel so sad why this is all happening at this time when I left the UAE for a month of vacation.

Help me through this moment guys please.

Stylove.
If you live in Dubai Emirate, you should be able to do the PCC online as long as you have your Emirates ID through Dubai police website. You will get a copy which you can then share with CiC.

MWQ

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Stylove said:
Hey folks, Hope you're all doing great.
Yesterday evening I received another email from ADVO asking me to submit PCC from UAE and pay RPRF.
I am still planning to do the MEDS this week.
At the moment, I am out of the country on vacation. It is a very bad timing for me. Planning to do the meds in my home country where I am right now.

For the PCCs, I am planning to ask a friend back in the UAE to get them for me....question: can I submit online or i need to email it to them?
For the RPRF they asked me to pay online and that I need a printer etc to print a barcode....do I also need to email this payment confirmation to them?

I am little confused here and a lot of bureacracy. I feel so sad why this is all happening at this time when I left the UAE for a month of vacation.

Help me through this moment guys please.

Stylove.
Congratulations. As for your first question you should send the original PCCs to the Canadian embassy in abu dhabi-immigration section. all of them at once.
As for your RPRF if they specifically asked to be printed and send then you have to do so and send it with PCCs, otherwise you can send it through E-mail: abdbi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca.

APayés

Mar 25, 2016
Hi everyone

unfortunately i received back my application for permanent residency (federal) saying that my birth certificate was missing... the thing is that i did send my birth certificate so i dont know what exactly the problem was because they dont specify if there is a problem with the one that i sent...

can someone give me an idea why they say i did not send my birth certificate even though i did??

thank you all!!

sh2017

Nov 20, 2016
hi again
can someone tell me how I cant update my new passport on my application
how should I send the new passport info

Vinc360

Oct 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney N.S / CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
Med's Request
11-07-2016
Med's Done....
18-07-2016 (30-07-2016 Medical Results Received)
Passport Req..
Decision made: 06-12-2016. No PPR (Visa-exempt)
VISA ISSUED...
COPR: 09-12-2016
LANDED..........
18-12-2016
APayés said:
Hi everyone

unfortunately i received back my application for permanent residency (federal) saying that my birth certificate was missing... the thing is that i did send my birth certificate so i dont know what exactly the problem was because they dont specify if there is a problem with the one that i sent...

can someone give me an idea why they say i did not send my birth certificate even though i did??

thank you all!!
I'm sorry this happened APayés, I know the feeling :(

If I were you, I would resend the application and include a second copy of the birth certificate (in case the first copy was deemed illegible for some reason), and include a letter of explanation attached to the certificate explaining that the certificate was included the first time, but that you've also included a second copy in case the first one was rejected for whatever reason. Best of luck to you!

youssef.simon

Jul 3, 2015
Hi all,

I would like to share with you my good news. Finally, my ECAS is changed to Decision Made :) but no ppr email till now :(

I'm an inland application and here my details:
Application Received: 25 Nov 2015
AOR : 7 March 2016
Med's Request: 31 March 2015
Med's Done: 14 Avril 2015
Decision Made: 5 December 2015

I hope to get the ppr very soon

Vinc360

Oct 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney N.S / CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
Med's Request
11-07-2016
Med's Done....
18-07-2016 (30-07-2016 Medical Results Received)
Passport Req..
Decision made: 06-12-2016. No PPR (Visa-exempt)
VISA ISSUED...
COPR: 09-12-2016
LANDED..........
18-12-2016
youssef.simon said:
Hi all,

I would like to share with you my good news. Finally, my ECAS is changed to Decision Made :) but no ppr email till now :(

I'm an inland application and here my details:
Application Received: 25 Nov 2015
AOR : 7 March 2016
Med's Request: 31 March 2015
Med's Done: 14 Avril 2015
Decision Made: 5 December 2015

I hope to get the ppr very soon
Hi! Same situation here with similar timeline. Where are you from? Some of us are wondering if people from visa-exempt countries will get CoPR directly without PPR.

alnasser81

Nov 16, 2016
App. Filed.......
28-07-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
kevindi888 said:
HI,i was an inland applicant, i submit in aug 2015, and i got a letter to request additional info on April 2016, and i call cic, they said they transfer mine to Hongkong in May. what do you mean by Hong Kong office don't accept application anymore. and wat is ur situation thxxx
Hi,
My initial application for CSQ was back in 2011 through Hong Kong office and 2012 they opened my file. Due to changes in Quebec Selection, I have to wait until 2014, when due to some missing documents my application was rejected. I appealed and during that time I was told not to contact Hong Kong office but rather Montreal.
However I got my CSQ after interview in Hong Kong in 2015.

Since you are inland, I think our cases are different. I don't know why they refer you to Hong Kong, please double check with similar people like your case.

regards
Al

alnasser81

Nov 16, 2016
App. Filed.......
28-07-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
APayés said:
Hi everyone

thank you all!!
Hi Apayes,
I had similar experience during Quebec stage as my birth certificate and my dépendant were not certified copies, so my application was returned to me. My advise is that you certifiy true copy from the birth registry office in your country and legalised by the Foreign Affairs ministry also.
I have done that and it worked for the Quebec stage selection, simlarly I sent the same copies to federal and my application was accepted.
My advise is check the checklist form (which oftenly changes), it is stated what kind of documents is accepted and how/where to legalize them.
Good luck.
Al

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
APayés said:
Hi everyone

thank you all!!
Call CIC and check if customer care can provide more information.

Does your birth certificate contain non-English/French text. If Yes , get it translated from some recognized translation service in Ontario/Quebec.

APayés

Mar 25, 2016
Vinc360 said:
I'm sorry this happened APayés, I know the feeling :(

If I were you, I would resend the application and include a second copy of the birth certificate (in case the first copy was deemed illegible for some reason), and include a letter of explanation attached to the certificate explaining that the certificate was included the first time, but that you've also included a second copy in case the first one was rejected for whatever reason. Best of luck to you!
thank you Vinc360!!

APayés

Mar 25, 2016
alnasser81 said:
Hi Apayes,
I had similar experience during Quebec stage as my birth certificate and my dépendant were not certified copies, so my application was returned to me. My advise is that you certifiy true copy from the birth registry office in your country and legalised by the Foreign Affairs ministry also.
I have done that and it worked for the Quebec stage selection, simlarly I sent the same copies to federal and my application was accepted.
My advise is check the checklist form (which oftenly changes), it is stated what kind of documents is accepted and how/where to legalize them.
Good luck.
Al
i dont know if the reason is that my BC mentions all obvious info such as my parents full names, date and time of birth, place of birth etc... but when it comes to my name it mentions my first and second name only it doesnt mention my last names... (example: name1 name2, but no last names) i hope im being clear but i dont know if in other countries the full name of the person who has just been born (names and last names) are writen in the BC or only the first and/or second name of the person in question....

i did not legalised it from the foreing affairs ministry... i will do that this time but im a little concerned about the issue of the last names...

APayés

Mar 25, 2016
APPNOV2014NY said:
Call CIC and check if customer care can provide more information.

Does your birth certificate contain non-English/French text. If Yes , get it translated from some recognized translation service in Ontario/Quebec.
yes it does.. and i did translate it from the order of translators from quebec

i have called them but i havent been able to reach them... ill keep trying to reach them

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
APayés said:
i dont know if the reason is that my BC mentions all obvious info such as my parents full names, date and time of birth, place of birth etc... but when it comes to my name it mentions my first and second name only it doesnt mention my last names... (example: name1 name2, but no last names) i hope im being clear but i dont know if in other countries the full name of the person who has just been born (names and last names) are writen in the BC or only the first and/or second name of the person in question....

i did not legalised it from the foreing affairs ministry... i will do that this time but im a little concerned about the issue of the last names...
Hi APayés

I think in that case you can provide them an Affidavit stating that both the names belongs to one & the only person, because here is no fault from your end. Whereas the parents name,date of birth & your first and second name somewhere justifies and shows the geniuneity

Hope this can help.

APayés

Mar 25, 2016
sunnymks said:
Hi APayés

I think in that case you can provide them an Affidavit stating that both the names belongs to one & the only person, because here is no fault from your end. Whereas the parents name,date of birth & your first and second name somewhere justifies and shows the geniuneity

Hope this can help.
thank you for your answer sunnymks but can you tell me what is an affidavit??