+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

srm057

Dec 30, 2015
Montreal Quebec
Visa Office......
CIO-SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
23-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
Med's Request
25-07-2016
Med's Done....
28-07-2016; Recvd 12-08-2016
Passport Req..
08-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2017
LANDED..........
27-06-2017
Hello Everyone,

I received a letter from CIO-SYDNEY on 19th July 2016.

"This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada.
THIS IS A REMINDER EMAIL - PLEASE READ EACH SECTION CAREFULLY TO SEE IF IT APPLIES TO YOUR APPLICATION.
FOR ANY DOCUMENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE YOU SEND, PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER PAGE THAT LISTS YOUR NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, UCI AND APPLICATION NUMBER.

PASSPORT (COPIES)
POLICE CERTIFICATES (I submitted one from my home country. It has been expired but I haven't lived there afterwards) (No Police Certificate from Canada)
RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE (RPRF) (PAID Online and Submit receipt via Case specific Enquiry)
This is reminder that if your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding, you must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE YOU CAN IGNORE THIS LETTER."

Is this a standard letter? Anyone received similar email from CIC?
I also received Medical Request today (25th July). Everyone I know received Medical Request before RPRF.

Any idea How far I am from Passport Request?

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nikusa said:
Hello...

Did anyone get a request for providing "Detailed Settlement Plan" to be submitted pending final decision? I know a few others got this notification..if so...does this mean that
it is possible that application for federal stage could be refused if the detailed settlement plan is not detailed enough to their liking???...

I intend to be as detailed as possible, but since they only provided minimal information to include in the settlement plan...I dont know if whatever i do would be enough to convince them?

Any thoughts?
Hello Nikusa,
Can you please share your details time link with visa office

PrateekVatsyana

Jun 10, 2016
PrateekVatsyana said:
POSTING ON BEHALF OF FRIEND :-

a. After CSQ / AOR / MR and PR done .
What is the time period within which we have to Land in CANADA .
Means just ot Register

b. After Landing within how much time period we can come back permanently

c. After Landing Can we apply for Spouse VISA if married after PR

d. How long does the Spouse VISA takes ??

Please help guys
can some one please help

abo ragheb

Nov 2, 2014
srm057 said:
Hello Everyone,

THIS IS A REMINDER EMAIL - PLEASE READ EACH SECTION CAREFULLY TO SEE IF IT APPLIES TO YOUR APPLICATION.
FOR ANY DOCUMENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE YOU SEND, PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER PAGE THAT LISTS YOUR NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, UCI AND APPLICATION NUMBER.

PASSPORT (COPIES)
POLICE CERTIFICATES (I submitted one from my home country. It has been expired but I haven't lived there afterwards) (No Police Certificate from Canada)
RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE (RPRF) (PAID Online and Submit receipt via Case specific Enquiry)
This is reminder that if your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding, you must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE YOU CAN IGNORE THIS LETTER."

I also received Medical Request today (25th July). Everyone I know received Medical Request before RPRF.

Yes I face a similar case two months ago

CSQ 15.01.2016
AOR 02.04.2014
Additional document Request 21.04.2016
Medical test and RPRF and Police certificate 25.05.2016
Passport request : still waiting

Saj123

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova scotia/ ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2016
AOR Received.
29-04-2016
Med's Request
31-08-2016
Med's Done....
02-09-2016
srm057 said:
Hello Everyone,

PASSPORT (COPIES)

Recieved the same letter on the same date. Also my friend recieved it. Its a generic letter. Good to know you recieved medical request. Hope to recieve it soon. My AoR was on 29 April so hopefully in couple of weeks. I think you should recieve PPR within two months. Keep us updated.

Are you inland applicant with PEQ?

srm057

Dec 30, 2015
Montreal Quebec
Visa Office......
CIO-SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
23-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
Med's Request
25-07-2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
08-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2017
LANDED..........
27-06-2017
Thanks for responding.

Yes I am an in-land applicant. However, It have regular CSQ not PEQ.

srm057

Dec 30, 2015
Montreal Quebec
Visa Office......
CIO-SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
23-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
Med's Request
25-07-2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
08-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2017
LANDED..........
27-06-2017
Saj123 said:
Recieved the same letter on the same date. Also my friend recieved it. Its a generic letter. Good to know you recieved medical request. Hope to recieve it soon. My AoR was on 29 April so hopefully in couple of weeks. I think you should recieve PPR within two months. Keep us updated.

Are you inland applicant with PEQ?
Hi Saj123,

Are you an inland applicant too? If yes, did you submit RCMP from Canada?

Vinc360

Oct 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney N.S / CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
Med's Request
11-07-2016
Med's Done....
18-07-2016 (30-07-2016 Medical Results Received)
Passport Req..
Decision made: 06-12-2016. No PPR (Visa-exempt)
VISA ISSUED...
COPR: 09-12-2016
LANDED..........
18-12-2016
Did anyone in the Montreal area go to Medisys clinic for the medical exam? They sent an email to us with proof of medical exam, and I'm wondering if that means they didn't send it to CIC via emedical and they're expecting us to do it ourselves somehow, and if we need to send this proof of medical exam to CIC?

Saj123

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova scotia/ ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2016
AOR Received.
29-04-2016
Med's Request
31-08-2016
Med's Done....
02-09-2016
srm057 said:
Hi Saj123,

Are you an inland applicant too? If yes, did you submit RCMP from Canada?
Yes inland peq. No I did not submit the RCMP.

Smearingo

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS / Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016 (received on 06-01-2016)
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016 (RPRF and PCC from Hong Kong)
Nomination.....
CSQ-PEQ-étudiant, issued: 23-12-2015, received: 30-12-2015
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
04-07-2016 (submitted 13-07-2016)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-01-2017 (photocopy of passport pages [visa-exempt country] + 2 recent photos); documents sent: 05-01-2017, delivered: unknown (always "out for delivery" since 09-01-2017)
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Exempt Country, CoPR issued: 16-01-2017, GC-key/MyCIC account finalized: 19-01-2017, return envelope activated: 20-01-2017; CoPR received: 23-01-2017
LANDED..........
24-01-2017
Vinc360 said:
Did anyone in the Montreal area go to Medisys clinic for the medical exam? They sent an email to us with proof of medical exam, and I'm wondering if that means they didn't send it to CIC via emedical and they're expecting us to do it ourselves somehow, and if we need to send this proof of medical exam to CIC?
Medisys should have already sent the medical results to CIC. In the pdf file they sent in the attachment, under the section "Instructions au client", it states that "Votre dossier eMédical a été soumis à Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada (CIC). Cette fiche de renseignements précisele statut des examens médicaux aux fins d'immigration que vous avez passés."

everything should be fine ;) At the moment when I finished my medical exams and paid at the reception, the receptionist told me that if there were anything wrong, they would contact me about 3 days afterward. If we did not receive that call, everything should be all fine. Cheers

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
PrateekVatsyana said:
can some one please help
Hello PrateekVatsyana

a. After CSQ / AOR / MR and PR done .
What is the time period within which we have to Land in CANADA .
Means just ot Register

after getting the PR visa, the landing should be before the Visa expiry date (mentioned on the Visa) the Visa Expiry date is related either to:
A/ one year from the Medicals or
B/ passport expiry date of the Main applicant or any of hi accompanying dependents (whichever of the above "A/B" is earlier.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16QW9paPL2KgyNYw3_AMHb4Qkdi8YaMhLjJ-Ztjt2GM0/htmlview#

b. After Landing within how much time period we can come back permanently:

it depends really some persons got it withing 2 weeks
please see the files herewith:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/waiting-for-pr-card-after-landing-add-your-case-here-t162351.9090.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/waiting-for-pr-card-after-landing-add-your-case-here-t162351.9090.html

c. After Landing Can we apply for Spouse VISA if married after PR
there was a question to Davis Cohen:

1. My son is a Canadian citizen and married an Indian girl. He has already submitted his spousal sponsorship application. The normal processing time for PR for spouse from Indian is around 18 months. While this is under process, can she apply for a temporary visiting/tourist visa.

Answer:
Yes, your daughter-in-law can apply to visit Canada with a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) while the spousal sponsorship application is in process. Dual Intent refers to the concurrent processing of an application for permanent residence and an application for temporary status, therefore demonstrating the intention to both reside in Canada permanently and only temporarily, at the same time. This is perfectly acceptable as long as the individual intends to leave Canada at the end of the temporary visit. The government of Canada’s Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) precludes denying an application for temporary status solely on the basis that there is an outstanding permanent resident application under a Family Class program, such as spousal sponsorship.

Read more at http://www.cicnews.com/2015/06/canadian-immigration-questions-answers-attorney-david-cohen-30-065532.html#rweBiZ3qbbopVItQ.99

d. How long does the Spouse VISA takes ??
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

I hope it could help :)

saiful011

Jan 13, 2014
I have got CSQ in Aug'15. Applied in federal stage Nov'15. My file processing started in Dec'15. In Dec I had receive an inquiry evidence to intend in Quebec. I replied on that Jan'16. Still waiting on update in my account. I am from Bangladesh.

AgedKit

Jul 15, 2016
Smearingo said:
Oh I am sorry to hear that. it's such a minor mistake. I totally understand how worried you feel.

As I can see the address to which you sent the application is indeed the same, only the particular "department" or category is mistaken...
this mistake is understandable too -- it's logical for one to believe that Quebec Selection is considered as a provincial nomination programme, though technically (and bureaucratically) it is a different category recognized by the CIC/IRCC.

I am not sure how this will turn out, but dare we say: the officer who is going to unpack your dossier will redirect it to the correct department, as long as everything inside all points to Quebec Selection. I will not worry too much at this point. Fingers crossed for you ;)
It is so nice of you to say so. I feel much better thanks to your kind words. We'll contact CIO next week, it's been 5 weeks since they got our file then I hope we'll have some clue by calling them.
Best of lucks to you :)

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saiful011 said:
I have got CSQ in Aug'15. Applied in federal stage Nov'15. My file processing started in Dec'15. In Dec I had receive an inquiry evidence to intend in Quebec. I replied on that Jan'16. Still waiting on update in my account. I am from Bangladesh.
Hello Saiful,
Can you please share your mobile no. I need to talk to you. I am also in same situation.

Musers

Jan 2, 2013
Smearingo said:
Medisys should have already sent the medical results to CIC. In the pdf file they sent in the attachment, under the section "Instructions au client", it states that "Votre dossier eMédical a été soumis à Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada (CIC). Cette fiche de renseignements précisele statut des examens médicaux aux fins d'immigration que vous avez passés."

everything should be fine ;) At the moment when I finished my medical exams and paid at the reception, the receptionist told me that if there were anything wrong, they would contact me about 3 days afterward. If we did not receive that call, everything should be all fine. Cheers
excellent feedback