+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Sanky

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
Mumbai, India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
Doc's Request.
20-07-2016
Nomination.....
28-11-2018
AOR Received.
Waiting for federal application
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Recently got the document request from MICC on 20th July 2016

EXERCICE D’UNE PROFESSION OU D’UN MÉTIER RÉGLEMENTÉS
Document(s) exigé(s)

Pour le requérant principal ou la requérante principale
Pour le conjoint ou la conjointe

Formulaire de la Déclaration d’un candidat ou d’une candidate exerçant une profession ou un métier réglementés (A-0527-JF), dûment rempli et signé.

they have asked me Form of the Declaration of a candidate or a candidate in a profession or regulated profession (A-0527-JF), duly completed and signed.....

Please share your comment.........

Smearingo

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS / Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016 (received on 06-01-2016)
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016 (RPRF and PCC from Hong Kong)
Nomination.....
CSQ-PEQ-étudiant, issued: 23-12-2015, received: 30-12-2015
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
04-07-2016 (submitted 13-07-2016)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-01-2017 (photocopy of passport pages [visa-exempt country] + 2 recent photos); documents sent: 05-01-2017, delivered: unknown (always "out for delivery" since 09-01-2017)
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Exempt Country, CoPR issued: 16-01-2017, GC-key/MyCIC account finalized: 19-01-2017, return envelope activated: 20-01-2017; CoPR received: 23-01-2017
LANDED..........
24-01-2017
Sanky said:
Recently got the document request from MICC on 20th July 2016

EXERCICE D’UNE PROFESSION OU D’UN MÉTIER RÉGLEMENTÉS
Document(s) exigé(s)

Pour le requérant principal ou la requérante principale
Pour le conjoint ou la conjointe

Formulaire de la Déclaration d’un candidat ou d’une candidate exerçant une profession ou un métier réglementés (A-0527-JF), dûment rempli et signé.

they have asked me Form of the Declaration of a candidate or a candidate in a profession or regulated profession (A-0527-JF), duly completed and signed.....

Please share your comment.........
Are you in the provincial stage for obtaining the CSQ? This thread is for questions or sharing for applicants who have already obtained the CSQ, and currently in the federal stage of the PR application.

But, I actually came across a similar question in another thread, which may be helpful for you:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t395969.0.html;msg5315127#msg5315127

From the thread in the link above, someone also posted similar question about regulated profession and a form to sign.
Another answered, "Just sign it." and "And don't worry, they won't require any license or certification to process the CSQ application; they just want the form signed that you are aware of the "potential" requirements for practicing your job in the future."

I have not experienced that as I applied via PEQ, which is a lot simpler process for getting the CSQ....

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
mapsora said:
Dear mgazi,
Do you have idea why they are taking long time nowadays? ???
It is Definitely according to the VO and the load of applications they have.
We will hear good news very soon :)

amit1378

Jun 28, 2016
i SUBMITTED DOCUMENTS FROM LONDON OFFICE..
AFTER CSQ, FEDERAL DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED BY OCT-2015, AOR RECEIVED JAN-2016.

BUT STILL WAITING FOR MEDICAL...

ANY ONE CAN ADVISE?

AMIT

AgedKit

Jul 15, 2016
AgedKit said:
Hi CSQ fellas,

I think we have messed up our application by sending it to wrong department, instead of sending to:

Citizenship & Immigration Canada
Quebec-selected Skilled Worker Program
Centralized Intake Office
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

we wrote "Provincial Nomination Program", instead of "Quebec-selected Skilled Worker Program".

Does anyone know if they will pass our application to the correct department, which is "Quebec-selected Skilled Worker Program"? Or will they return our application back? Normally how long would it take if they return our application? Our application reached CIO office on June 26, we're waiting for another 3 weeks to send email.

We couldn't believe we have waited that long yet we still made that silly mistake. Anyone have any info about that, please help to share. Thanks a lot & good luck to all of us.
Anyone? :(

Smearingo

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS / Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016 (received on 06-01-2016)
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016 (RPRF and PCC from Hong Kong)
Nomination.....
CSQ-PEQ-étudiant, issued: 23-12-2015, received: 30-12-2015
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
04-07-2016 (submitted 13-07-2016)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-01-2017 (photocopy of passport pages [visa-exempt country] + 2 recent photos); documents sent: 05-01-2017, delivered: unknown (always "out for delivery" since 09-01-2017)
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Exempt Country, CoPR issued: 16-01-2017, GC-key/MyCIC account finalized: 19-01-2017, return envelope activated: 20-01-2017; CoPR received: 23-01-2017
LANDED..........
24-01-2017
AgedKit said:
Oh I am sorry to hear that. it's such a minor mistake. I totally understand how worried you feel.

As I can see the address to which you sent the application is indeed the same, only the particular "department" or category is mistaken...
this mistake is understandable too -- it's logical for one to believe that Quebec Selection is considered as a provincial nomination programme, though technically (and bureaucratically) it is a different category recognized by the CIC/IRCC.

I am not sure how this will turn out, but dare we say: the officer who is going to unpack your dossier will redirect it to the correct department, as long as everything inside all points to Quebec Selection. I will not worry too much at this point. Fingers crossed for you ;)

raman8310

Dec 13, 2012
Hi

I got my CSQ as single applicant and i recently got married , but i dont wanna apply for CSQ for my wife now as she is planning for further studies in india . But there is change in my marital status so I am going to inform Quebec Immigration regarding my marriage

In change application form there is 1 option which is Add spouse to application

Adding spouse to my application which I dont wanna do as I will sponsor her once i reach Canada and also till that time she will complete her planned studies .

there is another options called others

so which option should i choose to inform Quebec Immigration regarding my marriage ?

plz advice ..

ladanow

Jan 3, 2013
AgedKit said:
Hello

Please fill this form and tell them the exact problem in brief and give them the tracking number.

ht tp: // ww w. cic.gc. ca/english /contacts /web-form . asp

remove spaces

They should reply within two or three week, fill the form when the shipment is delivered.

pappu13380

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
CSQ issued = 6 july csq recieved =23 july , federal file sent= 25july 2016 by slow registered post and it will reach sydney NS upto 13 august
plz guess next approximate time for new delhi VO . AOR, RPRF,MR ,PPR etc

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
pappu13380 said:
CSQ issued = 6 july csq recieved =23 july , federal file sent= 25july 2016 by slow registered post and it will reach sydney NS upto 13 august
plz guess next approximate time for new delhi VO . AOR, RPRF,MR ,PPR etc
congrats

PrateekVatsyana

Jun 10, 2016
POSTING ON BEHALF OF FRIEND :-

a. After CSQ / AOR / MR and PR done .
What is the time period within which we have to Land in CANADA .
Means just ot Register

b. After Landing within how much time period we can come back permanently

c. After Landing Can we apply for Spouse VISA if married after PR

d. How long does the Spouse VISA takes ??

Please help guys

Nikusa

Jul 25, 2013
Hello...

Did anyone get a request for providing "Detailed Settlement Plan" to be submitted pending final decision? I know a few others got this notification..if so...does this mean that
it is possible that application for federal stage could be refused if the detailed settlement plan is not detailed enough to their liking???...

I intend to be as detailed as possible, but since they only provided minimal information to include in the settlement plan...I dont know if whatever i do would be enough to convince them?

Any thoughts?

Vinc360

Oct 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney N.S / CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
Med's Request
11-07-2016
Med's Done....
18-07-2016 (30-07-2016 Medical Results Received)
Passport Req..
Decision made: 06-12-2016. No PPR (Visa-exempt)
VISA ISSUED...
COPR: 09-12-2016
LANDED..........
18-12-2016
Nikusa said:
Hello...

Did anyone get a request for providing "Detailed Settlement Plan" to be submitted pending final decision? I know a few others got this notification..if so...does this mean that
it is possible that application for federal stage could be refused if the detailed settlement plan is not detailed enough to their liking???...

I intend to be as detailed as possible, but since they only provided minimal information to include in the settlement plan...I dont know if whatever i do would be enough to convince them?

Any thoughts?
Do you know why they are asking you this question? Did you live in Canada outside of Quebec for a while? Did you get CSQ under PEQ?

Nikusa

Jul 25, 2013
Hello Vinc360,

Thanks for replying!...I lived in Quebec for 4 years between 2000 and 2004. Since then, I have been in the USA. During my time in Quebec i never lived outside of Quebec...i lived exclusively in Montreal. I have been asked to provide address details during my stay in Quebec in addition to providing a settlement plan! I am right now providing these additional addresses as to where i lived in Montreal...but it is surprising that I was asked for a settlement plan on top of all of this

Do you know why I was asked to provide a settlement plan? I got my CSQ under the Skilled Worker program!

Also, is a settlement plan grounds for rejection of the application for PR? I intend to be as detailed as possible indicating how i intend to settle both financially, professionally with a timeline (my background is computer engineering..both BS and MS)...however since the only asked for few things (financial, professional, area to i intend to reside)...I dont know if what i will provide in the end would be sufficient!

thanks in advance!

Vinc360

Oct 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney N.S / CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
Med's Request
11-07-2016
Med's Done....
18-07-2016 (30-07-2016 Medical Results Received)
Passport Req..
Decision made: 06-12-2016. No PPR (Visa-exempt)
VISA ISSUED...
COPR: 09-12-2016
LANDED..........
18-12-2016
Nikusa said:
Hello Vinc360,

Thanks for replying!...I lived in Quebec for 4 years between 2000 and 2004. Since then, I have been in the USA. During my time in Quebec i never lived outside of Quebec...i lived exclusively in Montreal. I have been asked to provide address details during my stay in Quebec in addition to providing a settlement plan! I am right now providing these additional addresses as to where i lived in Montreal...but it is surprising that I was asked for a settlement plan on top of all of this

Do you know why I was asked to provide a settlement plan? I got my CSQ under the Skilled Worker program!

Also, is a settlement plan grounds for rejection of the application for PR? I intend to be as detailed as possible indicating how i intend to settle both financially, professionally with a timeline (my background is computer engineering..both BS and MS).

thanks in advance!
I really don't think it would be grounds for rejection at all, it seems to be an increasingly common ask from CIC, but the common theme seems to be that people who live anywhere but Quebec during the processing of the application are more likely to be asked for it. Since you live in the USA, they likely just want to make sure that you're planning to stay in Quebec and have enough funds to support you during a job search, etc. Let us know how it goes!